ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Totally a coincidence that $DJT is spiking the same time as the other meme stonks..

Ok, Icky - go short DJT and make a crapload of money which you no doubt need to survive this inflationary economy that you refuse to vote against. It only takes a small amount of cash to short a stock and since you KNOW that it will collapse just like your boys the Train & Jeff - go make some super-easy money.

Otherwise, you are just another blowhard know it all who is too scared to back up his big talk.

And yes, I KNOW you won't short DJT. You are all talk before you bend over for Joe.

Your account of me criticizing your "profession", disregards me saying that pill counting is necessary for a properly filled script !

Wearing a white lab coat makes me jealous ?
Mr. Pasola, my long time barber wears a similar white lab coat, as he cuts hair !

What is a fact is that the Druggist job has been superseded by the computer (to check scripts issued for safety) and the cell phone (to call in scripts to fill) !

What is still necessary is a person to count the pills !
Again. You have no idea what I do old man. I haven’t dispensed medications in almost a decade. I have a doctorate that allows me to practice pharmacy in a variety of different ways. You are correct that AI will likely replace a lot of careers in the medical field. I’ve pivoted accordingly.

Stick to what you know. Donuts.

• Haha
Reactions: dtrain79
Ok, Icky - go short DJT and make a crapload of money which you no doubt need to survive this inflationary economy that you refuse to vote against. It only takes a small amount of cash to short a stock and since you KNOW that it will collapse just like your boys the Train & Jeff - go make some super-easy money.

Otherwise, you are just another blowhard know it all who is too scared to back up his big talk.

And yes, I KNOW you won't short DJT. You are all talk before you bend over for Joe.
Ah yes. I’m not allowed to comment on Trump’s scam media company stock unless I bet on it.
Interesting that you’re posting this concept on a fan site. Do you bet against the Illini every time you critic the program?

****ing hilarious you were nowhere to be found when it was tanking, but it makes a run with the other meme stonks and here you are pumping the orange calf. A loyal cultist not only sucks off his leader daily, but also hands over his hard earned living. You’re an easy mark.

Shut the **** up. Where were you when he’s talking shit about what I do for weeks on end.
As an observer, the tit for tat between the two of you is more straight jacket than white jacket. I may need some of those pills you dispense, if this back and forth continues much longer. 😂

Law enforcement officers are underachievers?

Some are, some aren't. Pretty much like every other profession we have.

Some cops are great and genuinely protect our communities. Other cops are not awesome and cause problems for their departments.

I don't really get the "hero cop" idea outside of the ones who actually, you know, do heroic stuff. And plenty do, while many don't.

Reactions: Uncoach
I do find it odd that there are people here super jacked about DJT stock. I mean, guys, it's an obvious scam. The company posted like $4M in revenue last year and took a $50M plus loss. He's hoping idiots hold on until he can flood the market with his restricted stock and make some money on them. Will be interesting to see if he can because flooding the market will tank the stock. Maybe a slow sell off and fingers crossing is the play.

Last edited:
I could quit my job today and do what Big Will and his boy chose to do for a living in about 6 months.

It would take him minimum 6 years and multiple board exams to do what I do.

He made this bed. Time to lie in it.
I have stonedhead27 as the best example of internet posting underachiever, but I will place the case you have presented against BigWill under consideration.

Ah yes. I’m not allowed to comment on Trump’s scam media company stock unless I bet on it.
Interesting that you’re posting this concept on a fan site. Do you bet against the Illini every time you critic the program?

****ing hilarious you were nowhere to be found when it was tanking, but it makes a run with the other meme stonks and here you are pumping the orange calf. A loyal cultist not only sucks off his leader daily, but also hands over his hard earned living. You’re an easy mark.

Actually, I was to be found plenty of places as I took DTrain's suggestion and found an outside hobby or two.

Yes, I was here when it hit $26 per share and berated Train & Jeff (look up the posts for yourself - you have a doctorate, so you should be able to find them) for not shorting DJT when it hit $70 since they SAID it would collapse. Jeff said he doesn't invest and Train said he didn't know how to short a stock. I informed him that he just has to call his money manager and direct him to short DJT. Easy peasy.

As for sports gambling and gambling in general, I pretty much stay out of it. I don't believe I have made a bet on a sporting event this century outside of a piddly office pool. I did win by taking Illinois +3.5 at Oregon in football last century (Oregon 34, Illinois 31).

And yes, if I know with certainty or high probability that there is money to made in the market, I act unlike you. That is why today I can look at my portfolio and see that I purchased shares of NVDA on 2/25/20 at $65.32/ share, AAPL on 2/25/20 at $73.09 / share, and AMD on 5/21/20 at $55.00 / share.

The current prices of $948, $190, and $166 show what you can do if you actually have a pair. It's OK, most people in February 2020 thought the world was going to end. On the other hand, I said if the world is going to end, I might as well buy NVDA and AAPL on the cheap.

Reactions: ILisBest

Some cops are great and genuinely protect our communities. Other cops are not awesome and cause problems for their departments.

I don't really get the "hero cop" idea outside of the ones who actually, you know, do heroic stuff. And plenty do, while many don't.
Uvalde.

• Wow
Actually, I was to be found plenty of places as I took DTrain's suggestion and found an outside hobby or two.

Yes, I was here when it hit $26 per share and berated Train & Jeff (look up the posts for yourself - you have a doctorate, so you should be able to find them) for not shorting DJT when it hit $70 since they SAID it would collapse. Jeff said he doesn't invest and Train said he didn't know how to short a stock. I informed him that he just has to call his money manager and direct him to short DJT. Easy peasy.

As for sports gambling and gambling in general, I pretty much stay out of it. I don't believe I have made a bet on a sporting event this century outside of a piddly office pool. I did win by taking Illinois +3.5 at Oregon in football last century (Oregon 34, Illinois 31).

And yes, if I know with certainty or high probability that there is money to made in the market, I act unlike you. That is why today I can look at my portfolio and see that I purchased shares of NVDA on 2/25/20 at $65.32/ share, AAPL on 2/25/20 at $73.09 / share, and AMD on 5/21/20 at $55.00 / share.

The current prices of $948, $190, and $166 show what you can do if you actually have a pair. It's OK, most people in February 2020 thought the world was going to end. On the other hand, I said if the world is going to end, I might as well buy NVDA and AAPL on the cheap.

We should have won that Oregon game easily, Simeon Rice totally dominated. Another horrible game from Tepper.

Any which way, I missed the original shorting window. Right now is not the right time, but I'm sure there will be one.

We should have won that Oregon game easily, Simeon Rice totally dominated. Another horrible game from Tepper.

Any which way, I missed the original shorting window. Right now is not the right time, but I'm sure there will be one.

Yeah, the winning 'bet' was little consolation. After that horrid many OT game at Michigan which Illinois lost 69-66 or something, I had a scratch off card from Silver Mine Subs and had the card that won "Free Subs for a Year". I smiled but was then pissed off again about the Michigan game. Winning a bet when my team loses does very little for me.

Yeah, the winning 'bet' was little consolation. After that horrid many OT game at Michigan which Illinois lost 69-66 or something, I had a scratch off card from Silver Mine Subs and had the card that won "Free Subs for a Year". I smiled but was then pissed off again about the Michigan game. Winning a bet when my team loses does very little for me.

You'd have to be betting a lot to care.

You'd have to be betting a lot to care.
Yes, I saw what real sports gamblers look like in Vegas in Sept. 1995. It was opening NFL weekend and 2 guys in a huge book had bet on the Saints vs the 49ers - the rest had bet on SF. The 49ers won 24-22 and apparently the spread was greater. The Saints were driving at the end for a score and fumbled. A 49er picked it up (raucous happiness from the betting crowd) and was running for an easy spread-covering TD when he fumbled it at the Saints' 2 yard line. Still, the 49ers had the ball and a TD would secure the line for those who bet on the 49ers. Instead of going for the TD, the 49ers took a knee a couple of times and ended the game. The 2 people jumping up and down who had bet on NO were happy. As for those who bet on SF, I have never witnessed such anger at a coach before or since. An eye-opening experience for sure.

And yes, if I know with certainty or high probability that there is money to made in the market, I act unlike you.
I bet on myself. Ten years ago I left a cushy corporate job to start my own business. I run it entirely on my own and I don’t answer to anyone. I don’t rely on a big corporation to pay my checks. I provide for my family by myself.

Don’t act like the only way to “have balls” is to bet on the stock market. It makes you look like a huge douche.

Yes, I saw what real sports gamblers look like in Vegas in Sept. 1995. It was opening NFL weekend and 2 guys in a huge book had bet on the Saints vs the 49ers - the rest had bet on SF. The 49ers won 24-22 and apparently the spread was greater. The Saints were driving at the end for a score and fumbled. A 49er picked it up (raucous happiness from the betting crowd) and was running for an easy spread-covering TD when he fumbled it at the Saints' 2 yard line. Still, the 49ers had the ball and a TD would secure the line for those who bet on the 49ers. Instead of going for the TD, the 49ers took a knee a couple of times and ended the game. The 2 people jumping up and down who had bet on NO were happy. As for those who bet on SF, I have never witnessed such anger at a coach before or since. An eye-opening experience for sure.

That's a normal weekend in Vegas, baby!

I bet on myself. Ten years ago I left a cushy corporate job to start my own business. I run it entirely on my own and I don’t answer to anyone. I don’t rely on a big corporation to pay my checks. I provide for my family by myself.

Don’t act like the only way to “have balls” is to bet on the stock market. It makes you look like a huge douche.
Yes. I bet on a business when I got out of college, and, while I have a significant amount of money in the market, the largest asset I have by a lot is the business.

Speaking of a huge douche, you personify the word.

Now, where exactly did I say the only way is the stock market? Answer: nowhere. You always resort to making crap up. Why?

The fact is you authoritatively tell us that DJT is a Meme stock which will plunge and then fail to monetize that which you know. It's easy money there for the taking. However, you choose to leave the money on the table. You either recognize that you are spouting off due to an unhealthy hatred for President Trump or lack the balls to capitalize on your convictions. Since I don't find you to be very self-aware, I'll go with curtain #2.

As for starting your own business, I have great respect for that. Small business owners are truly special, courageous people. I've said that before and I'll say it again. I definitely lack the courage and necessary desire to create a small business. Hence, my deep respect for small business owners - most of whom fail and these days under your guy Biden an increased percentage are failing. It's a tough gig so kudos to you!

So, did you mandate yourself to take the vax?

I do invest in the market with mutual funds instead of individual stocks. If someone has most of their money in 4 or 5 stocks, it is a highly inefficient portfolio. One is taking on substantial firm specific risk that one will not be compensated for by the market. Investing substantial money in just several stocks becomes more like gambling instead of investing. You can make a lot of money but the risk is enormous.

So, did you mandate yourself to take the vax?
We’ve gone over this. I’m often visiting LTC facilities in person for my business. Nobody made me take the vaccine. I weighed the risks and determined it would behoove me to get vaccinated. My pregnant wife and children were not. My parents and grandparents were, at my recommendation. Thankfully none of us have suffered any ill effects from covid or the vaccines. My business thrived throughout the pandemic due to my decision. I have no regrets and given the same information I had at the time I’d do it again.

Your obsession with the vaccine is unhealthy. Most Americans took their last vaccine over 3 years ago and you’re still giving them shit about it. You want to be right so desperately that you wish ill effects on others. Pretty sick.

The fact is you authoritatively tell us that DJT is a Meme stock which will plunge and then fail to monetize that which you know. It's easy money there for the taking.
Read again. I’ve never made any predictions about $DJT. I think Truth Social will fail just like everything else Trump touches. I don’t need to gamble to hold that position.

Now, where exactly did I say the only way is the stock market? Answer: nowhere. You always resort to making crap up. Why?
You said I was too scared to short $DJT two posts ago.

I was awarded Superintendant's Letter of Commendation (Head of the NJSP !) for Eight years in a row for my efforts in DWI arrests in NJ.

As such I arrested more DWI on the roadways than any other Trooper in NJ. As a road Trooper on the Garden State Parkway and then the New Jersey Turnpike.
Our primary job was to reduce MV accidents with injury or death. I took it to heart.

Nice lay down, pussy.
Calm down ! You continue to bring shame to your posts.

And some wonder why I respond to this type of postings ?

He continues to trash many loyal Illini fans and long time posters with his vitriol and cursing !

I thought the NFL coming out and saying what they did in light of the speech he gave was BS. We know he wasn’t directly representing the NFL. That said, he’s way too conservative. Yes. Motherhood is fantastic for most women, but I’m not raising my daughter that women belong barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, which is about how his speech came off. I respect his right to that speech and he is a grad of that college. Now, if my wife would just go make me a sammich before I head to the ball field, everything would be great. 😂

He continues to trash many loyal Illini fans and long time posters with his vitriol and cursing !
You brought it on yourself old man. Keep your mouth shut next time.

I was awarded Superintendant's Letter of Commendation (Head of the NJSP !) for Eight years in a row for my efforts in DWI arrests in NJ.

As such I arrested more DWI on the roadways than any other Trooper in NJ. As a road Trooper on the Garden State Parkway and then the New Jersey Turnpike.
Our primary job was to reduce MV accidents with injury or death. I took it to heart.
Awarded a lifetime supply of Dunkin Donuts for his efforts.

I have stonedhead27 as the best example of internet posting underachiever, but I will place the case you have presented against BigWill under consideration.
You have no idea what I have achieved dipshit.

I could quit my job today and do what Big Will and his boy chose to do for a living in about 6 months.

It would take him minimum 6 years and multiple board exams to do what I do.

He made this bed. Time to lie in it.

Again you misrepresent yourself in whatever you do.

But I am an open book with my life and experiences.

Here are just some REQUIREMENTS to be a NJSP trooper.
1. Score high enough in a SAT -type test that is administered to over 30,000 applicants. You should do OK.
2. BA or such degree, nobody over 35. I assume you have a Bach degree or higher ?
3. Pass background investigation. No derogatory info on you or your family, from work, teachers, neighbors ?
4. Pass complete Medical examination. Color blind, corrected to 20/20, hearing, depth perception.
5. Pass 6 person interview. They yell at you and say mean things to gauge you ability to stay calm. (This is where you may have an issue.)
6. Pass State Police S & C tests. Push ups, sit ups pull ups, 1 1/2 mile run for time.
7. Enter NJSP Academy. Volunteer resign, injury, Instructors dismissal. NO recourse !
8. Complete Academy. 154 Applicants entered my Class. 54 Survived to graduate !
a. 1 on 1 Boxing, flinch or refuse to fight = dismissal.
b. Firearms training, pistol, shotgun, rifle minimum scores or = dismissal.
c. Various police duties, like police judo, disarming person with a pistol or knife to harm you, handcuffing, baton techs. fail = dismissal.
d. Bookwork & testing that I assume you would pass, like Psych, Sociology, Criminal Law, MV Law. fail = dismissal.
9. Remain in the Class without injury and you can Resign at any time, or be dismissed at any time at the Instructors Weekly review.
10. Last but not least ! THE RUN ! Everyone must run, in step, in platoon formation, in paratrooper jump boots.
5 miles in under 35 minutes !

Good luck. Since 1921 (Founding Date of NJSP to my Class graduation in the early 70's, less than 3,000 have graduated.) It's now under 8,500.

Last edited:
Again you misrepresent yourself in whatever you do.

But I am an open book with my life and experiences.

Here are just some REQUIREMENTS to be a NJSP trooper.
1. Score high enough in a SAT -type test that is administered to over 30,000 applicants. You should do OK.
2. BA or such degree, nobody over 35. I assume you have a Bach degree or higher ?
3. Pass background investigation. No derogatory info on you or your family, from work, teachers, neighbors ?
4. Pass complete Medical examination. Color blind, corrected to 20/20, hearing, depth perception.
5. Pass 6 person interview. They yell at you and say mean things to gauge you ability to stay calm. (This is where you may have an issue.)
6. Pass State Police S & C tests. Push ups, sit ups pull ups, 1 1/2 mile run for time.
7. Enter NJSP Academy. Volunteer resign, injury, Instructors dismissal. NO recourse !
8. Complete Academy. 154 Applicants entered my Class. 54 Survived to graduate !
a. 1 on 1 Boxing, flinch or refuse to fight = dismissal.
b. Firearms training, pistol, shotgun, rifle minimum scores or = dismissal.
c. Various police duties, like police judo, disarming person with a pistol or knife to harm you, handcuffing, baton techs. fail = dismissal.
d. Bookwork & testing that I assume you would pass, like Psych, Sociology, Criminal Law, MV Law. fail = dismissal.
9. Remain in the Class without injury and you can Resign at any time, or be dismissed at any time at the Instructors Weekly review.
10. Last but not least ! THE RUN ! Everyone must run, in step, in platoon formation, in paratrooper jump boots.
5 miles in under 35 minutes !

Good luck. Since 1921 (Founding Date of NJSP to my Class graduation in the early 70's, less than 3,000 have graduated.) It's now under 8,500.
I’m the one misrepresenting myself?

I could accomplish everything on your list with little to no additional training outside the academy. One of my best friends growing up is a state trooper and he’s rather unimpressive.

I love that you emphasized the run as if that was some kind of feat. I was an all-state distance runner and have run regularly my entire life. My 7th grade son could meet that requirement.

You wouldn’t even be accepted into pharmacy school with your bullshit degree. Can we stop now?

I thought you were a Pharmaist? Aren't you? They did not develop the virus that was highly transmittable among humans. The pandemic virus is differently genetically to that they were experimenting with in the lab. I can't believe a Pharmacist is trying to slop GOF into being the source of Covid.
Hahahahha ….wrong on everything

Holy shit he even exaggerated the stupid 5 mile run. Completely full of shit. Everything he says has to be exaggerated.

“Recruits begin week one with a daily 1.5 mile run which increases by 10% per week to a maximum of five miles at an 8 minute pace. Body weight resistance exercises are also used in order to increase the muscular strength and conditioning.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT