ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

At the table, right before the meathead brigade shows up with camera. Everyone agrees she said 23 to get him there. Unfortunately, the time I have set aside to argue with idiots is used up .(until you post another cartoonish video to make a RW statement)

“She did. She said she was 15.”

Straight from the old man’s mouth

Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
I’m guessing she had a 23 year old profile and then told him she was actually 15 in the text. That’s what it seemed like, although the production was crap.

I’m not sure the police are great at it. As I’ve said, we are still waiting for the 1st arrest related to Epstein’s trafficking.

Mostly because he did it on a private island outside US jurisdiction?

Why would he ever do that if the police/FBI couldn’t catch him?

“She did. She said she was 15.”

Straight from the old man’s mouth

Dude … some muscled up hulk got in an old man’s face and basically started threatening him. Anybody who takes what he says at that point as gospel is off the reservation on how humans react to stress.

If this was legit, they’d have shown the profile and the texts before the takedown. Why didn’t they? I have guesses. They set the dude up with something that was, being charitable, confusing as to the age of the girl even if he is a creep.

The exposing pedos shit is a weird online right subculture. You may or may not know this, but it has a large following of people the exposers can easily bilk for cash. I would be deeply circumspect of anything that comes from people, deeply.

Btw, how old was the girl? I’m curious about that. If she was under 18, how weird is it they would use her. If she wasn’t under under 18 and they made up different ages at different times, this is almost pointless.

Mostly because he did it on a private island outside US jurisdiction?

Why would he ever do that if the police/FBI couldn’t catch him?

He did plenty in NYC and Florida. The entire Epstein situation doesn’t speak favorably about how law enforcement deals with these men. So many people knew what he was doing, and he evaded serious consequences for a very long time.

Dude … some muscled up hulk got in an old man’s face and basically started threatening him. Anybody who takes what he says at that point as gospel is off the reservation on how humans react to stress.

If this was legit, they’d have shown the profile and the texts before the takedown. Why didn’t they? I have guesses. They set the dude up with something that was, being charitable, confusing as to the age of the girl even if he is a creep.

The exposing pedos shit is a weird online right subculture. You may or may not know this, but it has a large following of people the exposers can easily bilk for cash. I would be deeply circumspect of anything that comes from people, deeply.

Btw, how old was the girl? I’m curious about that. If she was under 18, how weird is it they would use her. If she wasn’t under under 18 and they made up different ages at different times, this is almost pointless.

My assumptions…

- she’s an adult, but could pass for a teenage girl. Police have used this strategy.

- she said she was 23 because you can’t create a profile if you are 15

- then, in the texts, she told him she was 15. Made up that she was 23 so she could create a profile

- he said that’s OK, he would still like to meet up

The old man is the one that said “she did. She said she was 15.”

I agree, it’s weird. He should turn these people over to authorities. But I also don’t mind them being exposed.

He did plenty in NYC and Florida. The entire Epstein situation doesn’t speak favorably about how law enforcement deals with these men. So many people knew what he was doing, and he evaded serious consequences for a very long time.

It tells you that he gave information to the FBI and they gave him a sweetheart deal when he first got caught.

Reactions: rillaman
My assumptions…

- she said she was 23 because you can’t create a profile if you are 15

- then, in the texts, she told him she was 15. Made up that she was 23 so she could create a profile

- he said that’s OK, he would still like to meet up

The old man is the one that said “she did. She said she was 15.”

They had every opportunity to show you that. For these “influencers.” this aint about justice or exposing creeps, it’s about attention and money. Otherwise they wouldn’t have followed him firing paint guns at him.

It’s OK, you have no reason to know what the backstory on why this is something influencers would do. Now you know.

There is no rash of child sex crime in the USA btw. Most likely it was one of the crimes that has fallen most in the past 30 years, because people didn’t really believe the nice LL coach was actually a real pedophile abusing unsuspecting mostly boys.

They had every opportunity to show you that. For these “influencers.” this aint about justice or exposing creeps, it’s about attention and money. Otherwise they wouldn’t have followed him firing paint guns at him.

It’s OK, you have no reason to know what the backstory on why this is something influencers would do. Now you know.

There is no rash of child sex crime in the USA btw. Most likely it was one of the crimes that has fallen most in the past 30 years, because people didn’t really believe the nice LL coach was actually a real pedophile abusing unsuspecting mostly boys.

Almost 10% of kids are abused by someone at school. To say “there is no rash of child sex crime” is kind of odd. We aren’t too far removed from the exposure of Catholic priests. There are plenty of other articles like the ones below.

There are cameras everywhere and police can look at phone data. You would sure hope all crime is going down. Unfortunately, child sex crimes are still pretty prevalent.

Reactions: bung23
Life goes on in the World:

Despite the angst on the board from BOTH sides of life and the political sides, life does go on !

Yesterday at dusk, we noted our first hummingbirds of the season had arriving at their feeders !

Their multiple thousands of miles journey is done for the season as it has happened for eons.

Like us, they immediately started buzzing/fighting each other for rights to the feeder in the back yard !

Despite an identical feeder in the front yard !

And there would be quadruple that agree with me, so really shitty argument.

It is possible that there are alternative media bubbles.
LoL. I have a shitty argument? You told me her testimony was relevant. I posted a former federal judge on the MAGA bastion CNN stating the opposite. Hush money is not illegal. NDA’s are not illegal. Neither is having sex with a consenting adult. When John Edwards had an affair, the affair wasn’t relevant. The mistress was not put on the stand. How he paid her off was the issue. 34 felony counts of falsifying business documents, none of which Daniels can speak to other than she got paid, who paid her and how they paid her. The difference between this trial and the Edwards trial is this one is this one is a total dog and pony show.

Almost 10% of kids are abused by someone at school. To say “there is no rash of child sex crime” is kind of odd. We aren’t too far removed from the exposure of Catholic priests. There are plenty of other articles like the ones below.

There are cameras everywhere and police can look at phone data. You would sure hope all crime is going down. Unfortunately, child sex crimes are still pretty prevalent.

It’s hard for child sex crimes to have not gone up anyway with the open border. Biden, the guy AB Stoddard apparently wants elected, opened the border and which helped increase child/sex trafficking. It’s not like we don’t have scantily clad transexual men performing in front of young children trying to sexualize them either. If anything there is a push on one side of the aisle to desensitize America to adult/child consent.

First, almost 10% of children are not sexually abused at school. Organizations that advocate for things make up all sorts of shit that is simply not accurate when it comes to their causes.

Second, thanks for making my point. Thirty years ago, people were genuinely unaware that "trusted people" like priests who spent a lot of time with young boys may well not be on the up and up. And because they were trusted, many got away with terrible behavior. That is much harder today.

First, almost 10% of children are not sexually abused at school. Organizations that advocate for things make up all sorts of shit that is simply not accurate when it comes to their causes.

Second, thanks for making my point. Thirty years ago, people were genuinely unaware that "trusted people" like priests who spent a lot of time with young boys may well not be on the up and up. And because they were trusted, many got away with terrible behavior. That is much harder today.

I think it’s more prevalent than you are acknowledging.

And 2020 exposed some shit. Many people said “trust all teachers” the same way people trusted priests in the past. I don’t think we have progressed as far as you seem to.

At least here in Denver, there seems to be weekly news stories of teachers or day care workers abusing kids. And the only news I watch is ABC.

It’s hard for child sex crimes to have not gone up anyway with the open border. Biden, the guy AB Stoddard apparently wants elected, opened the border and which helped increase child/sex trafficking. It’s not like we don’t have scantily clad transexual men performing in front of young children trying to sexualize them either. If anything there is a push on one side of the aisle to desensitize America to adult/child consent.

Child sex trafficking has not gone way up due to the border situation. It's simply said by a segment of political actors, with literally no offer of proof other than "it might be true."

That of course doesn't mean there's no sex trafficking through the border and never has been. Illegal immigrant women are more likely to be abused than other women, and more likely to be involved in the sex trade. But these are largely adults, and often they turn to the sex trade because they do not come replete with skills.

On the list of shutting down the border, the sex trade is pretty far down list of the benefits.

I think it’s more prevalent than you are acknowledging.

And 2020 exposed some shit. Many people said “trust all teachers” the same way people trusted priests in the past. I don’t think we have progressed as far as you seem to.

At least here in Denver, there seems to be weekly news stories of teachers or day care workers abusing kids. And the only news I watch is ABC.

There are 55.4M American students receiving K-12 education in this country as of 2023. 55,400,000. So far 10% to be abused at school, we are talking about 5.54M.

Similarly, for years rape advocates would publish stats saying things like 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 women who go to college will be raped. Obviously, if that were true, the market for college for women would have quickly and dramatically shrunk. Instead, in the real world, women are approaching like 60% of the college population. Because in the real world, college students are less likely to be the victims of serious crimes than non-college women of the same age. Weird how that works.

The worst place to learn about what is typical/normal is the news. They sell you drama, excitement, etc. In fairness, those YouTubers aren't doing things any differently, they are just doing it with less guardrails.

There are 55.4M American students receiving K-12 education in this country as of 2023. 55,400,000.

The worst place to learn about what is typical/normal is the news. They sell you drama, excitement, etc. In fairness, those YouTubers aren't doing things any differently, they are just doing it with less guardrails.

270 were caught and arrested. You know that doesn’t capture close to all of them, right? Many crimes go uncharged every day. Think of all the people that drink and drive, but don’t get a DUI, as an example.

It’s an issue. People should just use common sense, and be able to talk about it. Just like people should have been wary of priests, scout leaders, and coaches in the past, people should be aware of men around young kids. Most men don’t want to take care of other people’s children. If they do, people should be aware of the red flags waiving in their face.

Last edited:
LoL. I have a shitty argument? You told me her testimony was relevant. I posted a former federal judge on the MAGA bastion CNN stating the opposite. Hush money is not illegal. NDA’s are not illegal. Neither is having sex with a consenting adult. When John Edwards had an affair, the affair wasn’t relevant. The mistress was not put on the stand. How he paid her off was the issue. 34 felony counts of falsifying business documents, none of which Daniels can speak to other than she got paid, who paid her and how they paid her. The difference between this trial and the Edwards trial is this one is this one is a total dog and pony show.

First, the question isn't even relevant. Of course it's relevant. The question is whether it's too prejudicial relative to the relevance. It's relevant because it forms the basis for the reason for the payoff and the fraudulent bookkeepping entries. It is prejudicial because it shows Trump engaging in an illicit affair and rather than evidence of guilt of the crime, makes him look like a "bad guy." The test is to balance the relevance/importance of the testimony with the prejudice against him. Most of the time, the evidence is let in, sometimes with instructions not to consider things like the affair as relevant to whether a crime was committed. Judges mostly err on the side of admitting evidence, even if it's sometimes limited.

Maybe you should leave understanding the law to, you know, lawyers who aren't pining to get on any TV, whether it be Fox or MSNBC. Most of those folks have a pretty big personal agenda.

270 were caught and arrested. You know that doesn’t capture close to all of them, right? Many crimes go uncharged every day. Think of all the people that drink and drive, but don’t get a DUI, as an example.

It’s an issue. People should just use common sense, and be able to talk about it. Just like people should have been wary of priests, scout leaders, and coaches in the past, people should be aware of men around young kids. Most men don’t want to take care of other people’s children. If they do, people should be aware of the red flags waiving in their face.

Yes, there are pedophiles and sexual predators in education. Thanks for proving something I'd never debate.

Are there a lot? Very likely no. Positively, teacher has not been a position that you see many of these folks seek out, probably because the overlap between teaching the personal life tends to be small.

I agree with you on whom to be wary about. And because our society is MUCH more wary of these types today than it was 30 years ago ... there's a lot less of this type of crime. Which is great. And this improvement came without a single YouTube or X celebrity doing a single thing, amazingly enough.

Let's talk about the Trump case in NY.

There's a serious argument that it's a silly case that never should have been brought.

There is not a serious argument that Stormy's testimony is totally irrelevant and brought solely for the purpose of embarrassing Trump. It's the frigging conduct underlying the entire matter. That doesn't mean it was the illegal conduct - it wasn't - but without it we aren't here.

Trump could have of course avoided the testimony by stipulating to the affair. Then the testimony is very prejudicial. But instead he's indicated he may contest it, making the testimony far more relevant and probably necessary for the prosecution (in no small part to prevent Trump from taking the stand and lying about the affair).

One of the things that Trump does is that he makes litigation an all out battle. Fight everything. Never stipulate. Take ridiculous positions to make the other side work. I personally don't litigate like this, but you will see it from big companies in cases against the "little guy." Trump's problem in doing this with "The State" is that he's the "little guy" in these case, and it ain't going to work. But as we've seen with the other cases, it can work for delay, and that may be what Trump needs. May not be either, unless he dies.

Yes, there are pedophiles and sexual predators in education. Thanks for proving something I'd never debate.

Are there a lot? Very likely no. Positively, teacher has not been a position that you see many of these folks seek out, probably because the overlap between teaching the personal life tends to be small.

I agree with you on whom to be wary about. And because our society is MUCH more wary of these types today than it was 30 years ago ... there's a lot less of this type of crime. Which is great. And this improvement came without a single YouTube or X celebrity doing a single thing, amazingly enough.

It was a stupid share. I’ll own it, not deleting it.

I don’t think the teaching profession attracts the same people it used to, and while we should be more aware, we are doing some regressive things in society.

Reactions: dtrain79
It was a stupid share. I’ll own it, not deleting it.

I don’t think the teaching profession attracts the same people it used to, and while we should be more aware, we are doing some regressive things in society.

I agree with like 95% of what you say and think. Overwhelmingly on the same page.

But honestly, the best piece of advice I could give anyone about consuming media is (a) all media has an agenda (often it's as simple as making money) and (b) discount the emotion behind the story and try to focus on the factual/statistical realities. I think the American right - which was long treated as second class citizens by a MSM that was adversarial if not outright hostile to the right - has entirely forgotten these two things as the "right wing media" has arisen. When it was started - "Rush is Right" - as a counter to the MSM, it was really great. Now it's about profit and hype and attention, and sadly it's almost certainly less based in factual/statistical reality than MSM coverage, often by a lot.

The advent of Fox was a phenomenal advance for the conservative movement. And what Fox is today is a downright travesty. And Fox has much much much higher content bar than most modern right wing media.

I'd rate Bernie as "mostly right" here. From all accounts of mainstream FP analysts, Ben Gvir is a huge part of the issue in Israel's failure to restrain some of its own extremist elements who antagonize Palestinians, particularly in the West Bank. He's only in government because Bibi's narrow majority required him to bring in some fringe elements from extremely religious Israeli factions.

Statistics of the % of children are too high in any % used !

Allowing 10,000,000 illegal immigrants or if the number is 5 or 15 million, means that a significant number of children are sexually assaulted somewhere, someplace, especially when various cartels control the overwhelming number of illegal immigrants no matter their age.

It matters not the actual age as law enforcement are as they are allowed to lie, the key is what the criminal believed her age to be, in this case 15.

Reactions: Uncoach
I'd rate Bernie as "mostly right" here. From all accounts of mainstream FP analysts, Ben Gvir is a huge part of the issue in Israel's failure to restrain some of its own extremist elements who antagonize Palestinians, particularly in the West Bank. He's only in government because Bibi's narrow majority required him to bring in some fringe elements from extremely religious Israeli factions.
Admittedly, I don’t know much about their internal affairs. I also despise all things Biden but Gvir mocking him while we send billions to them tells me all I need to know.

Last edited:
Admittedly, I don’t know much about their internal affairs. I also despise all things Biden but Gvir mocking him while we send billions to them tells me all I need to know.

The consensus among the FP establishment (and I'm talking credible people, not the "free money to Iran" types) is that Gvir and those who support him are a huge hindrance to improved Israeli/Palestinian relations. He is hardly the only problem.

Reactions: Uncoach
I agree with like 95% of what you say and think. Overwhelmingly on the same page.

But honestly, the best piece of advice I could give anyone about consuming media is (a) all media has an agenda (often it's as simple as making money) and (b) discount the emotion behind the story and try to focus on the factual/statistical realities. I think the American right - which was long treated as second class citizens by a MSM that was adversarial if not outright hostile to the right - has entirely forgotten these two things as the "right wing media" has arisen. When it was started - "Rush is Right" - as a counter to the MSM, it was really great. Now it's about profit and hype and attention, and sadly it's almost certainly less based in factual/statistical reality than MSM coverage, often by a lot.

The advent of Fox was a phenomenal advance for the conservative movement. And what Fox is today is a downright travesty. And Fox has much much much higher content bar than most modern right wing media.
Fox News Prime Time hosts/shows are trash. Gutfeld! is funny as hell though. Beating Kimmel, etc. in ratings, as well. Republicans buy shoes, too.

Edited for spelling

Last edited:
The people Fox brings on to explain the law are partisan hacks and/or idiots, probably mostly the latter. Again, this is not a debate about the prosecution itself (which certainly is subject to intense scrutiny) but the claim on things like "Stormy shouldn't testify/shouldn't testify about sex." Trump's dumb positions invite this stuff. He's an idiot litigant, which says a lot considering he's in court more than most attorneys.

Justice Merchan begins to address the mistrial motion. He says that after ruling against the defense's request for a mistrial on Tuesday, he went back and reviewed many of his past decisions, studying them in his chambers. He says that he came away satisfied. His voice is trembling a bit as he interrupts himself. He says at every trial, the evidence comes in a different way. Why is he saying that now, he asks? Because in going back to opening statements, he sees that the defense “denied that there was ever a sexual encounter between Stormy Daniels and the defendant.”
Jonah Bromwich
May 9, 2024, 4:56 p.m. ET7 minutes ago
7 minutes ago
Jonah Bromwich
Reporting from inside the courthouse
The defense opened the door to Daniels’s testimony, Merchan is saying. He seems to be suggesting that what the prosecution did in response was perfectly appropriate.
Alan Feuer
7 minutes ago
Alan Feuer
Merchan is effectively saying here that Trump’s maximalist position of utterly denying the sexual encounter with Daniels had taken place clearly opened the door for the prosecution to introduce specific evidence that it did occur.

I find it perfectly rational thought that an innocent man that has basic funds to hire Attorneys to defend himself against scurrilous charges do so.

7 corporate biggies like Bezos and Zuckerberg and a Tesla exec have registered and SOLD, over $ 150,000,000 of formerly restricted stock.

An exec at Tesla since 2004 has sold $ 50,000,000 herself.

People that complain about companies profits and sales, thinking that has any relevance to stock prices, should recall me meeting Elon at a fundraising gala at the H Milk building on W 14 st. At the time Tesla had ONE car and NO sales.

Last edited:
The people Fox brings on to explain the law are partisan hacks and/or idiots, probably mostly the latter. Again, this is not a debate about the prosecution itself (which certainly is subject to intense scrutiny) but the claim on things like "Stormy shouldn't testify/shouldn't testify about sex." Trump's dumb positions invite this stuff. He's an idiot litigant, which says a lot considering he's in court more than most attorneys.

Justice Merchan begins to address the mistrial motion. He says that after ruling against the defense's request for a mistrial on Tuesday, he went back and reviewed many of his past decisions, studying them in his chambers. He says that he came away satisfied. His voice is trembling a bit as he interrupts himself. He says at every trial, the evidence comes in a different way. Why is he saying that now, he asks? Because in going back to opening statements, he sees that the defense “denied that there was ever a sexual encounter between Stormy Daniels and the defendant.”
Jonah Bromwich
7 minutes ago
Jonah Bromwich
The defense opened the door to Daniels’s testimony, Merchan is saying. He seems to be suggesting that what the prosecution did in response was perfectly appropriate.
Alan Feuer
7 minutes ago
Alan Feuer
Merchan is effectively saying here that Trump’s maximalist position of utterly denying the sexual encounter with Daniels had taken place clearly opened the door for the prosecution to introduce specific evidence that it did occur.
The only professionals more idiotic and more partisan than the lawyers on FOX are the Doctors on Fox.

Last edited:
  • Haha

1 caveat. It isn’t just men anymore. Lots of female teachers/teachers aides getting caught.

No, the system has been the same since the beginning. Representation needs and service and electoral college numbers are determined by census. Census counts everyone. Think about our history when almost everyone was an immigrant. Better yet, think about slave period, slaves were counted, 3/5 worth for representation and electoral college, and they were considered animals , property.

• Sad
Reactions: BigWill
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT