ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

@BigWill did MerryAnne bake a cake for Matt??
Chocolate with chocolate icing ! He sure carries a well tanned face !

He is known throughout the 35,000 member NYPD, as that huge guy with the long hair !

He was appointed Detective last year, Gold Badge

His Wife made Sgt a couple of years ago at Patrol at the 50 Pct. in the Bronx and passed the test for Lt. last year. All promotions are being held up by the Mayor !

The bigger issue is why is the meathead supposed father and his buddies and a camera crew, using the 15 year old as bait to set up a pizza lunch with an 80 year old man. This is how they earn a living now? Creating these BS vignettes and posting them on X or Youtube? And you guys watch this shit and find it interesting?

Oh, that whole video was extraordinarily weird. Why is some 30-year-old guy spraying crap on some old man? Some giant meathead telling him he's a pedophile (if this were true - it's an attempt to commit statutory rape - not pedophilia, which is engaging in sex acts with pre-pubescent children). If you think he's committing a felony and have probable cause, shouldn't you just have the cops there to arrest him?

The fact that this appears to be branded as something political also throws me. There's a lot of reasons I left the GOP, but the fact that the party is infested with people that now think they are involved in some moral crusade against "sexual predators all over our society" is a big one. There's no evidence of this being true, but this has fast become an important aspect of the modern online GOP.

I am generally disgusted with what the once great "conservative movement" has become. Obsessed with some bizarre "fight against pedos" (like sex criminals haven't always been the dregs) and all in on a 78-year-old who sure appears to be something of a "sex criminal" himself.

At least the left always sucked.

Alan Dershowitz is Trump's bottom these days. Are we really doing this?
Dude . You need to take your emotion out when talking about Trump. No one can take you seriously otherwise. Trump is right. All of this legal crap is bullshit

Reactions: ILisBest
Oh, that whole video was extraordinarily weird. Why is some 30-year-old guy spraying crap on some old man? Some giant meathead telling him he's a pedophile (if this were true - it's an attempt to commit statutory rape - not pedophilia, which is engaging in sex acts with pre-pubescent children). If you think he's committing a felony and have probable cause, shouldn't you just have the cops there to arrest him?

The fact that this appears to be branded as something political also throws me. There's a lot of reasons I left the GOP, but the fact that the party is infested with people that now think they are involved in some moral crusade against "sexual predators all over our society" is a big one. There's no evidence of this being true, but this has fast become an important aspect of the modern online GOP.

Exposing pedophiles isn’t political. Zero comment on his political party.

Do you really think that they could just show a police officer texts and that he would be arrested? I don’t think it works that way, and have no problem exposing and publicly shaming them.

We are still waiting to find out who one of the most prolific sex traffickers (Epstein) trafficked children to. It seems like exposing pedophiles is the best option, because authorities aren’t locking people up.

Physically harassing him was stupid, I agree with that. Just expose them and put pressure on authorities to do something about it.

Last edited:

Do you really think that they could just show a police officer texts and that he would be arrested? I don’t think it works that way, and have no problem exposing and publicly shaming them.

We are still waiting to find out who one of the most prolific sex traffickers (Epstein) trafficked children to. It seems like exposing pedophiles is the best option, because authorities aren’t locking people up.

Physically harassing him was stupid, I agree with that. Just expose them and put pressure on authorities to do something about it.
Bullshit. Using a 15 year old girl to pose as 23 year old and go on line to lure an old man to a lunch date so these meat heads can make a TikTok video is probably child abuse. Where do you find this crap?

Bullshit. Using a 15 year old girl to pose as 23 year old and go on line to lure an old man to a lunch date so these meat heads can make a TikTok video is probably child abuse. Where do you find this crap?

Didn’t Chris Hansen do that for years, and contribute to a bunch of sick men getting exposed? Some of them went to prison. That’s a good thing.

I doubt that girl was really 15. Having adult women pose as a girl has been a way to trap these guys.

It was on X. That’s where I shared it from. I get it though. Exposing pedophiles is the worst. Meanwhile, the entire country has their eyes fixed on a trial to expose an adult having a sexual relationship with another adult. Just don’t go after the pedos, that’s too extreme.

Reactions: ILisBest and bung23

I know this story is completely made up because of the source but how awfully brazen if it were true….
I’m loving these hordes of undocumented migrants sucking freely on the resources typically reserved for US citizens. And I especially love that they are DEMANDING even more! Ahh yes… the American Dream.

Oh, I get it now. MAGA is not just a white American movement, it is a white Northern European movement whether here or in Europe. Your resentment against non-whites is Global.
You are one of the biggest dipshit idiots I’ve ever come across…

Dude . You need to take your emotion out when talking about Trump. No one can take you seriously otherwise. Trump is right. All of this legal crap is bullshit

I’m going to spare you the personal insults, but trust me I’m not losing sheep over a Trump voting Ron Paul fan not liking my opinions.

Dershowitz has been a Trump lapdog for years. He represented Trump during his impeachment. He wrote a book about Trump’s alleged mistreatment. Probably because it’s the only way he’s stayed relevant enough to be on TV somewhere (Fox). Speaking of Epstein, Dershowitz almost certainly was a client.

“All of this legal stuff is bullshit” is quite the objective legal analysis. People who say stuff like this really have a deep handle on Trump and the legal system. I mean, all Trump had to do was not foment riots on an election he justly lost, and give back the documents. We wouldn’t be here at that point, and had NY brought this case without any others, this would all look truly ridiculous.

Btw, Donald Trump is a con artist. I think it’s funny that you think it is “emotional” to point this out. He’s screwed plenty of people out of money, he’s a vexatious litigant, and he clearly struggles with normal personal behavior.

Serious question. Do you think Trump lost in 2020?

Last edited:

I mean, pretty sure the point was “exposing a Hollywood pedophile.” Who does that appeal to, honestly?

If they really lured him by saying the girl was 23 and she then says she’s 15 when they meet up, it’s definitely not a crime. If it’s the opposite, it is probably a crime. The police are pretty good about addressing sex crimes and are happy to arrest those committing them.

This is also not pedophilia, but that’s a different matter. I’m all for punishing people for criminal behavior, but pedophilia is sexual attraction or worse to pre-pubescent children. That’s just what it is, even though many people incorrectly use the term now.

Last edited:
The bigger issue is why is the meathead supposed father and his buddies and a camera crew, using the 15 year old as bait to set up a pizza lunch with an 80 year old man. This is how they earn a living now? Creating these BS vignettes and posting them on X or Youtube? And you guys watch this shit and find it interesting?
Wait… the bigger issue is the setup rather than the disgusting old man trying to snag a 15 yr old? You are one sick, twisted lib

Last edited:
I hit a nerve.
Yeah, you did. You are indeed a disgusting cuck for the left. Your brain is so badly warped you defend the indefensible. You are ok w a creep meeting a 15 ur old but all upset because it was a sting operation. FU

Last edited:
Yeah, you did. You are indeed a disgusting cuck for the left. Your brain is so badly warped you defend the indefensible. You are ok w a pedo meeting a 15 ur old but all upset because it was a sting operation. FU

We have no idea what was said and how.

I’ve never once thought it was bad for police to perform a sting operation because I know they have certain legal requirements governing their ability to conduct one.

Random Internet weirdos doing it for Twitter likes, fame, and yes money, we have zero idea what they did or said. And the behavior in that video does not seem to me to be designed for an arrest, but instead for Internet consumption.

Also you should look up the word pedophile. It doesn’t mean what the right wing weirdos says it does, and there were a bunch of weirdos in that video (including the old man).

We have no idea what was said and how.

I’ve never once thought it was bad for police to perform a sting operation because I know they have certain legal requirements governing their ability to conduct one.

Random Internet weirdos doing it for Twitter likes, fame, and yes money, we have zero idea what they did or said. And the behavior in that video does not seem to me to be designed for an arrest, but instead for Internet consumption.

Also you should look up the word pedophile. It doesn’t mean what the right wing weirdos says it does, and there were a bunch of weirdos in that video (including the old man).
You’re right re the word pedo. I have since edited my posts.
My point in interjecting into this particular discussion is to expose @stoneaxe27 as a sympathizer of the creep. He shifts attention from the alleged crime and focuses on the means to which the alleged crime was exposed. Why would someone gloss over a potential crime just to disparage the method of exposing the crime? Because someone has an agenda.

I mean, pretty sure the point was “exposing a Hollywood pedophile.” Who does that appeal to, honestly?

If they really lured him by saying the girl was 23 and she then says she’s 15 when they meet up, it’s definitely not a crime. If it’s the opposite, it is probably a crime. The police are pretty good about addressing sex crimes and are happy to arrest those committing them.

This is also not pedophilia, but that’s a different matter. I’m all for punishing people for criminal behavior, but pedophilia is sexual attraction or worse to pre-pubescent children. That’s just what it is, even though many people incorrectly use the term now.

I’m guessing she had a 23 year old profile and then told him she was actually 15 in the text. That’s what it seemed like, although the production was crap.

I’m not sure the police are great at it. As I’ve said, we are still waiting for the 1st arrest related to Epstein’s trafficking.

Reactions: ILisBest
I doubt that girl was really 15. Having adult women pose as a girl has been a way to trap these guys.
Think about what you are saying. An adult woman, posed as a 23 year old (an adult woman) on line to lure this geezer, and somehow that is trapping a pedo. You guys are hard up for garbage that you can twist to fit your preconceived view of the world, with Hollywood full of pedos. I can only imagine San Francisco in your minds.

Yeah, you did. You are indeed a disgusting cuck for the left. Your brain is so badly warped you defend the indefensible. You are ok w a creep meeting a 15 ur old but all upset because it was a sting operation. FU
I take that as a compliment coming from complete dipshits. I bet you aren't allowed to use a toaster without supervision.

I’m not sure the police are great at it. As I’ve said, we are still waiting for the 1st arrest related to Epstein’s trafficking.
Epstein died in jail, and his girlfriend is serving a long term in prison for trafficking.

Think about what you are saying. An adult woman, posed as a 23 year old (an adult woman) on line to lure this geezer, and somehow that is trapping a pedo. You guys are hard up for garbage that you can twist to fit your preconceived view of the world, with Hollywood full of pedos. I can only imagine San Francisco in your minds.

That’s exactly how they entrap pedohiles. Young female officers pose as young girls to attract the creeps.

Dude, Hollywood has been exposed pretty often lately. Weinstein was a total creep. Nickelodeon has been exposed. Look at what has happened to a lot of the young stars around Hollywood.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
You’re right re the word pedo. I have since edited my posts.
My point in interjecting into this particular discussion is to expose @stoneaxe27 as a sympathizer of the creep. He shifts attention from the alleged crime and focuses on the means to which the alleged crime was exposed. Why would someone gloss over a potential crime just to disparage the method of exposing the crime? Because someone has an agenda.
To expose your agenda, which is on a moronic level of proving pedos in Hollywood by means of a cartoonish video that you MAGAs actually enjoy and see as real. That says a whole lot about the fools that are taken in by that crap.

That’s exactly how they entrap pedohiles. Young female officers pose as young girls to attract the creeps.
Except you paint a scenario where an adult woman posed on line as a 23 year old. Your words and those in the video.

Except you paint a scenario where an adult woman posed on line as a 23 year old. Your words and those in the video.

The meathead said “what did she tell you”

Hollywood guy - “she said she was 15”

It’s really not confusing. She created a profile that said she was 23. He started talking to her. She said she was actually 15, not 23. He still met up with her. They trapped him.

Reactions: bung23
@stoneaxe27 - 3/18/24

Why do you lie so much? What does that say about you?
Are you that dumb that you see a lie there? That is dense and an inability to understand words. Take a dictionary, "hardly exists" has no correlation with "right wing". Why do you have to accuse others of lying (by lying yourself) every time you lose an argument?.

The guy said “what did she tell you”

Hollywood guy - “she said she was 15”
At the table, right before the meathead brigade shows up with camera. Everyone agrees she said 23 to get him there. Unfortunately, the time I have set aside to argue with idiots is used up .(until you post another cartoonish video to make a RW statement)

Are you that dumb that you see a lie there? That is dense and an inability to understand words. Take a dictionary, "hardly exists" has no correlation with "right wing". Why do you have to accuse others of lying (by lying yourself) every time you lose an argument?.

“If at all”

2 months ago you questioned if Antifa existed at all. Now you want to tell us that you have been talking about them fighting RW idiots.

Last edited:
At the table, right before the meathead brigade shows up with camera. Everyone agrees she said 23 to get him there. Unfortunately, the time I have set aside to argue with idiots is used up .(until you post another cartoonish video to make a RW statement)

Good. Go cuck away somewhere else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT