ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

441222690_10226016564137055_1591968189768232276_n.jpg

Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach

Cross Noem off the VP list. This book has ended her national political aspirations. I have met and talked to her. I thought she was very sharp. Being evasive about a lie in your book is a terrible look. I could care less if she met him or not. Just be honest or own a mistake.

I have never met Kristi Noem, but watching from plenty afar, this was hardly surprising. Plenty of rumors about her less than savory behavior (Corey Lewandowski anyone), and she's never really appeared to have a deep handle on the issues.

In a weird way, Noem's current problems reflect a party without a defined establishment. Where she can take cues about normal political thought from thoughtful adults, she's a decent face for the party. Where she's on her own and can't follow something that typically works, she's off shooting dogs and goats in an orgy of blood.

But regardless, the whole ordeal is hilarious.

Reactions: JeffT818
I have to say my family, Wife and 2 kids at the time, (1 elementary, 1 high school), did NOT enjoy life in Florida !

But do we think that RDS is slated for VP ?
They appear to have made up, from the acrimony shown in Primary season ! I'm for it !

Ron DeSantis is not going to be the VP nominee.

Reactions: Uncoach

Cross Noem off the VP list. This book has ended her national political aspirations. I have met and talked to her. I thought she was very sharp. Being evasive about a lie in your book is a terrible look. I could care less if she met him or not. Just be honest or own a mistake.
When will Tina Fey provide a parody of her. I mean Sarah Palin seeing Russia from her back yard was hilarious. 😂

I have never met Kristi Noem, but watching from plenty afar, this was hardly surprising. Plenty of rumors about her less than savory behavior (Corey Lewandowski anyone), and she's never really appeared to have a deep handle on the issues.

In a weird way, Noem's current problems reflect a party without a defined establishment. Where she can take cues about normal political thought from thoughtful adults, she's a decent face for the party. Where she's on her own and can't follow something that typically works, she's off shooting dogs and goats in an orgy of blood.

But regardless, the whole ordeal is hilarious.
Mary Anne's Best friend in HS was the Daughter of an Italian family from the Boot somewhere. All summer and fall they had a goat in a back yard pen, that was like a pet.

Christmas dinner came around and the goat was the main meal. The daughter was apologizing to Mary Anne, the parents didn't think it was a big deal.

• Haha
Reactions: dtrain79
Good thing kids are resilient, I guess. Who cares that young girls are being attacked regularly, some people’s grandfathers came here with good intentions 125 years ago.
Snowflake MAGAs, talk like bad asses but scared of everything like a bunch of 70 year olds watching FOX News and shaking.

What's the short list? I have to assume he has Tulsi on it. Would Haley consider that spot? What are you hearing or thinking?

Been pretty quiet. Tulsi would be a great choice if he thinks the RFK curious voter will decide the election, less so if he doesn't.

It seems pretty obvious to me that Rubio is far and away the best serious contender when it comes to winning the 2024 election with a VP that can help do so. Elise Stefanik may be the best choice of Trump bootlicker who won't offend that many people.

Reactions: Uncoach
Snowflake MAGAs, talk like bad asses but scared of everything like a bunch of 70 year olds watching FOX News and shaking.

What am I scared of? Travel for work, never stopped traveling during COVID. Take my kids all over the place. I’m not scared, but I’m aware. Plenty of bad dudes coming across that border, and they are empowered by our weak leadership.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
Another shining point in the History of the Feebies and their manipulation of the truth

Months ago open minded people knew these documents and their empty cover sheets were bogus.

If Trump, Pence, Brandon, Hillary, et al were authorized to have, is something that should be adjudicated for them ALL.

Last edited:
The joke is Stormy testifying at the trial describing the sex she had with Trump. Her testimony of sex/no sex is completely irrelevant.

It’s pretty relevant to the extent Trump would testify to deny the allegation, as he has done so publicly over and over. And if he didn’t have sex, he’s not even paying hush money and arguably being extorted.

I mean, what insane person doesn’t find Julie Kelly credible!

It wouldn’t shock me if the government has “forms” of what classified docs look like. This is only relevant if they planted such documents with what Trump kept. No need, of course, as Trump not only kept classified documents, but he hid them, suborned perjury regarding them, and then tried to destroy the evidence of hiding them. Awesome in its complete incompetence.

It’s pretty relevant to the extent Trump would testify to deny the allegation, as he has done so publicly over and over. And if he didn’t have sex, he’s not even paying hush money and arguably being extorted.
He isn’t on trial for having sex with Stormy Daniel. The hush money payment is what the trial regards. 34 counts of falsifying business records. Another argument from prosecution is how it was paid through Cohen prior to election, which is a campaign finance crime. It makes no difference if he’s a two pump chump or road her hard as if she was Seattle Slew.

Reactions: ILisBest
I mean, what insane person doesn’t find Julie Kelly credible!

It wouldn’t shock me if the government has “forms” of what classified docs look like. This is only relevant if they planted such documents with what Trump kept. No need, of course, as Trump not only kept classified documents, but he hid them, suborned perjury regarding them, and then tried to destroy the evidence of hiding them. Awesome in its complete incompetence.
Typical mistruths and TDS myths.....

The joke is Stormy testifying at the trial describing the sex she had with Trump. Her testimony of sex/no sex is completely irrelevant.
At least she can give us the definition of 'is" !

I tend to agree more with this take...

So, first of all, Donald Trump was embarrassed in front of the whole world today and that was the intent of the district attorney, Alvin Bragg. All right. That's what he wanted to do and he accomplished it because they bring in this person, Stormy Daniels and we'll get to that in a moment. So, fair-minded people know this whole exposition is what they call a show trial. All right. It could have been adjudicated in 2 or 3 weeks. He's going to stretch it to five, six weeks because they want to embarrass Trump over and over and over again. They know there's a willing media that will buy right into that. So, that's the overall arch. Okay. So, the judge today says, look, Miss Daniels and, the prosecution, you can't bring in salacious details about your allegations on Donald Trump, can't do it. Okay, that's not germane to the crime that's charge, which is using money to alter a vote. Okay. That's the felony now. So, Judge Merchan says you can't do this stuff. Immediately, the prosecution and Stormy Daniels do this salacious stuff. Not once, on and on and on and on. And Merchan allows it to happen. So, that just hands Donald Trump and his lawyer an appeal. A big appeal. So, here's a judge issuing an order, and it's ignored, and the judge sits there and doesn't do anything about it. It's exactly what happened. So, I'm going, whoa! Maybe Merchan wants to want to win this, and he knows that in New York City, he's probably not going, but on appeal, that's insane. That's the big takeaway today.
The second thing is that whatever Stormy Daniels says doesn't matter in the law. Because it's a she-said, she's got no corroboration of anything. Nothing. Now, that didn't stop a civil jury in New York City from awarding E. Jean Carroll millions of dollars. But this is a criminal case. You got to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt and Trump denies the allegations. So, Miss Daniels, who sat on this situation since 2006, that's when these allegations, allegedly happened. 2006. Okay, whatever she says doesn't matter. Why? Why would it matter? Has nothing to do with what actually transpired in a legal sense. Did Trump use money to divert votes? That's nothing to do with Stormy Daniels. Now, here is the kicker on this. Okay, so, this trial is bogus. Completely. And here is the proof. Do you remember a man that, a doorman, okay, who alleged that Trump fathered a child out of wedlock while married to Melania? His name was Dino Sajudin, and he worked at the Trump Tower. He brought his story to the National Enquirer people and demanded money to tell it. The Enquirer people gave him $30,000 and they never printed the story. The Enquirer people say they checked out his story, and the woman allegedly involved said this never happened. I didn't have a relationship with Trump. I didn't bear Trump's child. It never happened. Where is Dino Sajudin in this trial? This is all about hush money, right? Well, Dino Sajudin got $30,000 and the Enquirer paid him that.
So, where is he? He should be on the stand. Why did you lie? Why did you intend to extort Donald Trump? And everybody knows the reason. Trump was running for president. He had a good chance to win in '16. That's when all of these allegations came to fore. Because they knew, all of them, the women, the doorman, this could have hurt Trump's chances to win the presidency. So, Trump, even though he knew that he didn't father any child out of wedlock, paid the money through the National Enquirer. Is that a crime? No. It's not a crime. It happens 10 million times a year in the United States, where people know they'll be embarrassed by the media, you can imagine if the media got that story. Trump probably would have lost the election, and our history would have been altered because one grifter, and that story has been proven false, and he's never been prosecuted because Trump did not lodge charges against him. Should have, I would have. So, when you see the overall picture, when you know what is happening here, it's just completely bogus. This is not what our justice system should be. Now, I don't know what Trump did or did not do with Stormy Daniels or anybody else. How could I possibly know? But I do know what has happened and why it happened, as far as the money is concerned. Trump wanted to win the election. He didn't want any of this salacious stuff in the press, which would have run absolutely wild, because the press doesn't care what's true or what isn't true. You know that they're going to investigate Dino. They're going to slap it on page one and run all day with it on television news.

Last edited:
Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT