ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

So you didn't keep your business open to hire and assist low paid and poorly educated women to improve their life !

Yet here you are patting yourself on the back for owning a one man (NO women ?) shop.

Boasting is talking about something ("I own and operate my business...") that appears to be you.

I just tell the board about experiences in my long and varied life, while I can still remember them !

Again ! tell me the one most egregious in your eyes and IF I remember I will expound on the happenstance.
Holy shit you are awful.

I mentioned my business because you continuously make classless comments about retail pharmacy, which I have nothing to do with. If you had any clue what I did, you’d understand why I don’t need employees and I don’t own a shop, but don’t let that stop you from looking stupid. Here’s an idea, shut your ****ing mouth about what others do for a living.

The long and varied life you’ve fabricated for us is full of bluster and bullshit. If you do it this much here, I can only imagine what you are like in real life. I don’t owe you any specific examples. Everything you say is bullshit. You’re known for it.

Kooks? I think you are just plain naive and have no desire to believe that intelligence agencies influence elections. The coup in Ukraine was supported by intelligence agencies. Why the hell is Victoria nuland discussing who to install into the new Ukrainian government ? Doesn’t sound democratic to me.

What coup in Ukraine? There's never been a coup. The President who resigned fled from the country because he ordered a protest to be put down to and like 15-20 people were killed (I assume plenty more wounded). He was going to be arrested after the killing of protestors; there was no military combat or conflict. The duly-elected Parliament voted 328-0 to remove him from office. Then another election was held, and the incumbent who was elected after Yanukovych left was defeated by Vladimir Zelenskyy.

These are pretty simply, basic facts. And they pretty obviously show that Ukraine is a functional democracy whose most recent election saw the candidate with more Russian-related ties and background win. The problem, of course, is that Ukraine was generally moving away from Russia for a bunch of reasons that make sense to anyone who understands democracies and free markets, because Russia embraces neither to the detriment of its people and economy.

Merely points to one Dictator fighting another Dictator, for "human rights".

I find war, especially this war, something that could have been avoided !

I find that you have no idea what you are talking about. Zelenskyy was elected, defeating an opponent much less favorable to Russia than Zelenskyy.

He just happened to be the President of Ukraine when Russia invaded.

Looks like Shapiro is the one avoiding the debate. I have always liked him but he (like the US house that does not want the subject debated by Americans) wants no part of it.
I find them BOTH, Ben & Candace to be extremely well educated on many topics !
Two that they show experience on that should interest others is their knowledge of being Jewish or Black in America !
They both are able to debate others with well thought points to the posed question, without profanity or screeching and not using "you know" as they make their points !

Apparently Big Will also believes that because Ukraine was once a part of Russia, it must always be so.

Let's reconstitute the USSR ... brilliant plan.

Interestingly big chunks of Ukraine were also once part of Poland. Maybe Russia and Poland should fight a new war to divide the place up, that usually works out.

I find that you have no idea what you are talking about. Zelenskyy was elected, defeating an opponent much less favorable to Russia than Zelenskyy.

"Functional Democracy" ?

You should read what you post from AI, before posting .

Apparently Big Will also believes that because Ukraine was once a part of Russia, it must always be so.

Let's reconstitute the USSR ... brilliant plan.

Interestingly big chunks of Ukraine were also once part of Poland. Maybe Russia and Poland should fight a new war to divide the place up, that usually works out.
It's not what I do or don't believe !

Big chunks of just about the entire land mass West of the Ural Mts were once someone else's property. That's why you study, not just copy from AI ! It's just factual history and not AI, which if you use google for your knowledge can be just GIGO or just woke prattle.

2 Dictators.

Research the "Democracy" in Ukraine since this "election" you speak of, remembering, as you should, that Putin was also "Elected" !

Holy shit you are awful.

I mentioned my business because you continuously make classless comments about retail pharmacy, which I have nothing to do with. If you had any clue what I did, you’d understand why I don’t need employees and I don’t own a shop, but don’t let that stop you from looking stupid. Here’s an idea, shut your ****ing mouth about what others do for a living.

The long and varied life you’ve fabricated for us is full of bluster and bullshit. If you do it this much here, I can only imagine what you are like in real life. I don’t owe you any specific examples. Everything you say is bullshit. You’re known for it.
I just respond to you anger !

One thing, I say again, one thing. You owe me nothing, but I wish/hope to quell your anger issues and profanity.

I can help you !

This dipshit that unknowing argued with a LLM for weeks on end is now telling others about AI. The bullshit never ends.
Profanity, just because Doug is ill today, please refrain your issues.

I know LLC, but LLM ? I do not recall.

It's high-level evidence of the stupidity of the anti-Ukraine arguments.

I mean, the argument really is (a) the US has a better use for its funds (including saving them) and (b) Ukraine is not strategically important enough to receive this funding. I disagree with those arguments, but they are the arguments. Somehow the "weirdo right" has instead decided to argue that Putin is a fine and dandy guy who started a "just war" to recover lost lands and Zelensky is a warlord feeding poor Ukrainians into the death machine (btw, a lot more Russians have died in this war than Ukrainians).
What weirdos argue that Putin started the war to recover lost lands?

Why are all libertarians kooks?

You guys understand that, of the final two candidates, Zelenskyy was clearly the more favorable to Russia, right? His biggest margins of victory were in the east of Ukraine, dominated by Russian speakers. Zelenskyy is a native Russian speaker too.
Meh. All libertarians aren’t kooks. A lot of Libertarians think neocon 2.0’s are idiots. What the Party really boils down to is its factions are not anywhere near as agreeable/negotiable with each other, as they should be compared to the Democrats. They need to be better at their messaging as an entire party. Part of that lies with the RNC, which has been quite weak for several decades. I don’t expect it to change soon with Trump bros occupying the top positions.

Kooks? I think you are just plain naive and have no desire to believe that intelligence agencies influence elections. The coup in Ukraine was supported by intelligence agencies. Why the hell is Victoria nuland discussing who to install into the new Ukrainian government ? Doesn’t sound democratic to me.
We (our government) do the same things the Russians and Chinese do. We interfere/spread disinformation, as well.

We (our government) do the same things the Russians and Chinese do. We interfere/spread disinformation, as well.
If you can't see a substantial difference between what the US has done and is doing (actually saved the world), and Russia and the Chinese, I feel sorry for you. Why do all of you hate the US so much? About the only vehicle for good in the world for the last century.

Meh. All libertarians aren’t kooks. A lot of Libertarians think neocon 2.0’s are idiots. What the Party really boils down to is its factions are not anywhere near as agreeable/negotiable with each other, as they should be compared to the Democrats. They need to be better at their messaging as an entire party. Part of that lies with the RNC, which has been quite weak for several decades. I don’t expect it to change soon with Trump bros occupying the top positions.

Talking about the Ron Paul acolytes mostly, who transitioned from him to Trump in a way that certainly isn’t ideological. Attraction to the biggest freak. I actually think Paul himself wasn’t bad, mostly fine with him but for a few issues (geopolitics and race).

I would NEVER equate any era of US government to Russia or Chin-na.

Since the Russian Revolution during WW1 and the takeover of Chin-na by Mao in post WW 2 , the two Communist regimes have COMBINED to kill/murder/starve to death, somewhere in the vicinity of 150,000,000 million people !

You people that don't understand the current war and hatred between Russia and Ukraine should research the decision of Stalin to close the borders and starve the population of Ukraine to death !

Reactions: stoneaxe27
I’m not angry at all old man. Keep your big ****ing mouth shut about my career and you won’t get a response from me.
You speak in your posts, yourself for whatever your anger issues are ?

I just want to help you.

I would NEVER equate any era of US government to Russia or Chin-na.

Since the Russian Revolution during WW1 and the takeover of Chin-na by Mao in post WW 2 , the two Communist regimes have COMBINED to kill/murder/starve to death, somewhere in the vicinity of 150,000,000 million people !

You people that don't understand the current war and hatred between Russia and Ukraine should research the decision of Stalin to close the borders and starve the population of Ukraine to death !
Nothing you mentioned had anything to do with my post.

No, I suggested you study History and expand your knowledge without google, and TDS.

It’s not real hard to know Ukraine was part of the USSR Big Will, even without Google. How does this bear on whether Putin should have invaded?

The fact that you are telling people to get informed while calling Zelenskyy a dictator is really rich. He was elected in 2019, beating an opponent who was less favorable to Russia than he was. This is basic, easy stuff that the morons who write for the nationalist websites you clearly read either don’t know or cover up.

Even if he didn't I wouldn't give a nano-second of thought supporting a Hitler/ Orban wannabe. Plus his appointment of crooks, cheats, incompetents, anti-democracy cronies, is dis-positive in itself. Every General or competent thinking supporter of Democracy (and they were Republicans) that worked WITH HIM has stated that Trump is unfit. NO past Republican Pres., V.P. even his own is supporting him(except Sarah Palin) You have to be brain dead to him a seconds thought. What policy is relevant to his incompetence and danger to the country?

This is why Soros jr (@stoneaxe27 ) hates Orban….because he doesn’t want to accept this happening to his people

It’s not real hard to know Ukraine was part of the USSR Big Will, even without Google. How does this bear on whether Putin should have invaded?

The fact that you are telling people to get informed while calling Zelenskyy a dictator is really rich. He was elected in 2019, beating an opponent who was less favorable to Russia than he was. This is basic, easy stuff that the morons who write for the nationalist websites you clearly read either don’t know or cover up.
Imprisoned his opponents, eliminated opposing news reports, restricted religion, but he was elected like Putin. That's what being informed means. The actions of a Dictator !

This is why Soros jr (@stoneaxe27 ) hates Orban….because he doesn’t want to accept this happening to his people
Your solution to society's problems---put a dictator in power. You are sad. You would have been happy in the 1930's in Italy of Germany. Good American.

Imprisoned his opponents, eliminated opposing news reports, restricted religion, but he was elected like Putin. That's what being informed means. The actions of a Dictator !
He was also a comedian prior to getting elected. That’s what being really informed means.

Last edited:

I don’t think there is any evidence he’s imprisoned opponents, they’ve jailed some people for taking pro-Russia positions (those aren’t political opponents). Abraham Lincoln did some similar things, most people believe he handled the Civil War well.

The Russian Orthodox Church is in bed with Putin. No one should be surprised Ukraine is treated it skeptically. There’s no general attack on religion at all, the actions of which you complain are directed at a church supportive of Putin.

Ukraine’s existence is at stake and they’ve remained a functioning democracy on things like their conscription bill, which took a long time to pass. Of course they aren’t going to be charitable to people giving aid and comfort to Russia/Putin. There’s always a balance to domestic opposition to wars but usually giving the enemy aid and comfort doesn’t go well for those doing it.

Last edited:
He was also a comedian prior to getting elected. That’s what being really informed means.

It’s one of the better arguments against the ridiculous characterization of Zelenskyy by the nationalist right in the US. Not exactly a career arc of a guy desperate for power.

Turns out he’s been a pretty good fit for crisis, comedy does require lots of improvisation on the fly.

Your solution to society's problems---put a dictator in power. You are sad. You would have been happy in the 1930's in Italy of Germany. Good American.
He was elected last I checked. You don’t like him because you HATE the very fabric of the country that elected him and want to undermine those people as has happened in lot of western countries.

He was elected last I checked. You don’t like him because you HATE the very fabric of the country that elected him and want to undermine those people as has happened in lot of western countries.
Who? Mussolini or Hitler?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT