ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

"My Pillow" isn't very good. We tried a couple of them years ago. Congrats to those who like them. It keeps Americans employed.
They must have been better than what we had ?

Plus they are "washerable", Wisky or canoe accent ?

I don't watch much tv is he on ads as much lately on Fox ?

The fact that I utilize Walmart proves that I continue to make a better life for the downtrodden. Did you close your business when you were tired of counting pills or did you go out and hire "working class women without college education " ? If you did it just proves that the so-called "pharmacy technician" is a job evaporating.
I own and operate my business as the sole employee. You have no idea what I do so instead of continuing to look like a fool maybe you should shut your ****ing mouth for once old man.

Unlike you, I don’t feel the need to constantly boast and exaggerate my accomplishments. I’m making my own way in life and it’s quite fulfilling.

We should perhaps not utilize crazy people to deflect from the plethora of claims of bad behavior by one Donald Trump. It is simply possible that Joe Biden, who has engaged in some behavior that made people uncomfortable, has not sexually abused (or worse) women in the same manner that Bill Clinton and Donald Trump have been credibly accused of doing. I'd even go so far as to say that what we know about Clinton is pretty clearly worse than what's been alleged/proven against Trump.

People spend a whole lot of time trying to justify the moral superiority of their politicians (or at least not moral inferiority). Joe Biden can be a corrupt old political hack, and that doesn't mean he's not materially better than the con artist who has duped GOP voters for nearing a decade.

Reactions: JeffT818
The fact that I utilize Walmart proves that I continue to make a better life for the downtrodden. Did you close your business when you were tired of counting pills or did you go out and hire "working class women without college education " ? If you did it just proves that the so-called "pharmacy technician" is a job evaporating.

Here's a clue...we're ALL getting older. Some like Trump remain mentally sharp and some decline like Brandon,,,,,,"Pause....."

Still waiting for ONE instance ! You must have one you think is egregious !

Meeting Trump, or seeing a $ one Million dollars in a flight bag after Seton Hall covered thru the Tourney. AKC registered breeder who puts down puppies that don't meet the Breeds Standards ! JUST ONE !

Did you just say that "Trump has remained mentally sharp"? Again, the only person whose view of reality is deranged by Trump is yours.

Trump is falling asleep in court now regularly. That's what happens when you are nearing 80.

I think we should have a debate on LITERALLY ANY SUBJECT between Shapiro and Owens. You literally have a person who is insanely smart and well informed versus a complete idiot who can barely comprehend what the day's far right talking points are.

Put this on every channel for weeks. Except for sports, I need my sports.

Reactions: Uncoach
Earth to Drano ! Wrap your head around this...

EVERY bullet shot, artillery shell fired, even a pair of socks worn is something that makes a PROFIT for the company that sold it to the DOD, that gave it to the Dictator in power at this time in the war between 2 Dictators !

Earth to Delusional Old Man ... Zelenskyy was democratically elected in 2019, I believe, just like his successors have been for several decades. I have no idea how this is confusing to anyone except someone with zero grip on factual reality.

We should perhaps not utilize crazy people to deflect from the plethora of claims of bad behavior by one Donald Trump. It is simply possible that Joe Biden, who has engaged in some behavior that made people uncomfortable, has not sexually abused (or worse) women in the same manner that Bill Clinton and Donald Trump have been credibly accused of doing. I'd even go so far as to say that what we know about Clinton is pretty clearly worse than what's been alleged/proven against Trump.

People spend a whole lot of time trying to justify the moral superiority of their politicians (or at least not moral inferiority). Joe Biden can be a corrupt old political hack, and that doesn't mean he's not materially better than the con artist who has duped GOP voters for nearing a decade.

None of these people are bastions of morality….i was just pointing out the hypocrisy.

None of these people are bastions of morality….i was just pointing out the hypocrisy.

My response is not directed at you; it is directed at the sentiment of "establishing Biden is as bad as Trump." I don't think you are personally committed enough to Trump to think of this as important.

Reactions: flight 33
Lost in the conversation about all of these protests is that when you see a lot of reports, many participants are not students. So they don’t belong on campus stirring the pot and also many of these types are paid agitators going from place to place after a few days. That is what investigations are turning up.

Totally fake news…. Look at the source…

Lost in the conversation about all of these protests is that when you see a lot of reports, many participants are not students. So they don’t belong on campus stirring the pot and also many of these types are paid agitators going from place to place after a few days. That is what investigations are turning up.

Yes. Lefty agitators strike time after time in these situations.

Reactions: Uncoach and BigWill
Earth to Delusional Old Man ... Zelenskyy was democratically elected in 2019, I believe, just like his successors have been for several decades. I have no idea how this is confusing to anyone except someone with zero grip on factual reality.
Fully functional mature man to TDS younger man. (Who still has to "practice" his chosen occupation.)

You should investigate the Dictator of Ukraine's current political and human rights policies, especially against his opponents ! But also towards the Ukranian people in general.

So you have no position on the reason for continuing this waste of human lives is profits for mainly our military industrial complex !

Last edited:
Since we agree that the higher political office and the amount of time in that political office, reduces morality of those people. Historians have found questionable morality in Bush the younger, Clinton, Nixon, JFK, LBJ. FDR, Eisenhower and many others !

It would make sense to determine which person is it that has policies that work as President !

Did you just say that "Trump has remained mentally sharp"? Again, the only person whose view of reality is deranged by Trump is yours.

Trump is falling asleep in court now regularly. That's what happens when you are nearing 80.

He has well priced lawyers to remain alert. Court is boring ! Should his Lawyers bring in My Pillows for him ?

The Presidential candidates are both old, 1 remains mentally sharp and 1 has to hit "pause" ! Both older than I and I remain mentally sharp !

To your detriment ...

Last edited:
I own and operate my business as the sole employee. You have no idea what I do so instead of continuing to look like a fool maybe you should shut your ****ing mouth for once old man.

Unlike you, I don’t feel the need to constantly boast and exaggerate my accomplishments. I’m making my own way in life and it’s quite fulfilling.
So you didn't keep your business open to hire and assist low paid and poorly educated women to improve their life !

Yet here you are patting yourself on the back for owning a one man (NO women ?) shop.

Boasting is talking about something ("I own and operate my business...") that appears to be you.

I just tell the board about experiences in my long and varied life, while I can still remember them !

Again ! tell me the one most egregious in your eyes and IF I remember I will expound on the happenstance.

Fully functional mature man to TDS younger man. (Who still has to "practice" his chosen occupation.)

You should investigate the Dictator of Ukraine's current political and human rights policies, especially against his opponents ! But also towards the Ukranian people in general.

So you have no position on the reason for continuing this waste of human lives is profits for mainly our military industrial complex !

You should get off the right wing hothouse websites before you gift your DJT stock to some enterprising young grifter.

Bottom line, I realize you don’t really get a lot of things, but how hard is it to see that Ukrainians are dying so their country doesn’t become the western edge of Putin’s wannabe empire? They are fighting to keep their country. It’s funny how little respect the nationalist right has for people trying to preserve their freedom. You guys should move en masse to Russia and see how you like it … they don’t have much freedom there.

Again, it is almost insane that there are people who don’t understand why Ukrainians are willing to die in this war. Russians … harder to understand really, but lack of choice is good option there.

I read a lot of your articles, but I am going to pass on this one. There’s no uniparty. There are lots of Rs that buy into the Reaganite conception of international relations. If they all become Dems, Rs aren’t winning any Presidential elections for awhile. Rs should be so thankful many have held on.

This is the direct result of what these schools are teaching kids. DEI results in this outlook. Kids are easily influenced.

You would think this is the perfect time to talk about the cost of college. Biden is forgiving loans. We are seeing what these schools are teaching kids, and it isn’t worth $60k per year. Yet I don’t see anyone talking about the cost. Would be great if the protestors spoke up about the insane costs around these “institutions of higher learning”.

I read a lot of your articles, but I am going to pass on this one. There’s no uniparty. There are lots of Rs that buy into the Reaganite conception of international relations. If they all become Dems, Rs aren’t winning any Presidential elections for awhile. Rs should be so thankful many have held on.
I don’t agree with the term. It’s too simplistic, and there was some nuttiness here and there in the article. However, you provided the response I assumed you would when I posted the article. ;) 😂

The Republican Party is having issues because the party in Washington DC is not representative of the vast majority of the party outside the beltway. It’s how you get a Republican House to pass this anti-semite speech censorship bill despite the overwhelming opposition within the party, even those of Jewish descent. The “uni party” includes Republicans who join with the left for more control over the people. The “uni party” talks a big game about government debt, but the Republicans have no issues voting for more debt, provided tbey support the cause. Just as bad as the Boomers.

History has shown us that during a war human rights can suffer. For example, the Japanese internment camps in the US during WW2. When a country is fighting for its life, human rights may not be the top priority. It is comical that you talk about human rights in Ukraine when they are fighting Russia a bastion for human rights.

This is the direct result of what these schools are teaching kids. DEI results in this outlook. Kids are easily influenced.

You would think this is the perfect time to talk about the cost of college. Biden is forgiving loans. We are seeing what these schools are teaching kids, and it isn’t worth $60k per year. Yet I don’t see anyone talking about the cost. Would be great if the protestors spoke up about the insane costs around these “institutions of higher learning”.
The Ivy kids (most) couldn’t care less about cost of college. It isn’t costing them anything. Mommy and Daddy make bank. It is the perfect time to discuss cost of college and making reforms. How much do all of those DEI employees as Stanford cost? How bloated are the universities with professors teaching degrees that are expensive, yet have no actual value to good employment? The herd needs to be thinned. DeSantis would talk about this for sure, but we have an 80 year old falling asleep in court who isn’t thinking about those types of issues. The weak RNC should be making those talking points now.

I just wonder if Biden's Daughter is truthful in her Diary entries of showering with Joe.

I hope it's not true, but either way it points to mental health issues that show the Daughter needing help !

The Ivy kids (most) couldn’t care less about cost of college. It isn’t costing them anything. Mommy and Daddy make bank. It is the perfect time to discuss cost of college and making reforms. How much do all of those DEI employees as Stanford cost? How bloated are the universities with professors teaching degrees that are expensive, yet have no actual value to good employment? The herd needs to be thinned. DeSantis would talk about this for sure, but we have an 80 year old falling asleep in court who isn’t thinking about those types of issues. The weak RNC should be making those talking points now.
Ivy schools mostly have endowments that they can use for their inflated costs of their "education" !

Princeton has recently announced that families with incomes under $ 75,000 per year, will get TOTAL scholarships !

Their policies for athletes would be ALL expenses paid, except $ 2,500 a year. If your family couldn't afford $2,500, you would get a TA job that paid that sum ! I advised one Parent how to negotiate with 2 schools that wanted his Son. Cornell started at $5k, Princeton went $ 4k, and back and forth to Princeton at $ 2,500 and a TA job for $2.5.
He is now an MD in Florida.
Another from NJ and Penn, got the $2.5 deal, attended Wharton undergrad, got employment bonus of $ 10 K from Morgan, when employed.

DJT and RDS appear to be making nice with each other !

I don’t agree with the term. It’s too simplistic, and there was some nuttiness here and there in the article. However, you provided the response I assumed you would when I posted the article. ;) 😂

The Republican Party is having issues because the party in Washington DC is not representative of the vast majority of the party outside the beltway. It’s how you get a Republican House to pass this anti-semite speech censorship bill despite the overwhelming opposition within the party, even those of Jewish descent. The “uni party” includes Republicans who join with the left for more control over the people. The “uni party” talks a big game about government debt, but the Republicans have no issues voting for more debt, provided tbey support the cause. Just as bad as the Boomers.

The part of the GOP who keeps telling us that "Republicans don't represent the country" is extraordinarily unpopular in all of country besides absurd RW circle jerks. Humorously, the country is currently more supportive of additional Ukraine aid (it still gets small majorities in polling) than Israel's continued incursion into Gaza (which is now underwater in polling).

What is really being said is "establishment Republicans don't support populism." That's right, the ones nice about it find populism to be an annoyance, and the ones more confrontational simply hate it. However, RW populism is exceedingly unpopular generally, much less popular than stock conservativism.

The good news, I suppose, is that left wing populism - which is 100% what is driving the Palestinian protests - is even less popular than RW populism. And amazingly, the most popular political platform in the US is almost certainly centrism, because it falls ... in the center of the political landscape and can draw from both sides.

All that said, while I am 100% with you on the debt/deficit, populists don't care about the issue and neither do all that many voters. We are in the minority.

The most recent Rasmussen poll has Trump LEADING by 12-10 points !

You should read more.

I need more explanation from you to explain to me and others just what SPECIFIC sites are what you label as "right wing hot spots" !

It must be that you follow them more than I.

Last edited:
History has shown us that during a war human rights can suffer. For example, the Japanese internment camps in the US during WW2. When a country is fighting for its life, human rights may not be the top priority. It is comical that you talk about human rights in Ukraine when they are fighting Russia a bastion for human rights.

It's high-level evidence of the stupidity of the anti-Ukraine arguments.

I mean, the argument really is (a) the US has a better use for its funds (including saving them) and (b) Ukraine is not strategically important enough to receive this funding. I disagree with those arguments, but they are the arguments. Somehow the "weirdo right" has instead decided to argue that Putin is a fine and dandy guy who started a "just war" to recover lost lands and Zelensky is a warlord feeding poor Ukrainians into the death machine (btw, a lot more Russians have died in this war than Ukrainians).

I’m sure the CIA had zero impact on the elections in Ukraine .

The most recent Rasmussen poll has Trump LEADING by 12-10 points !

You should read more.

If you think Rasmussen is anything but a wildly inaccurate pollster who conjures up phony results, then you are even more lost than I think. And my dude, where you are already is bad.

Is Trump leading the polling by a small amount? Yes he is. By whatever Rasmussen cooks up? Lololololol.

I’m sure the CIA had zero impact on the elections in Ukraine .

Why are all libertarians kooks?

You guys understand that, of the final two candidates, Zelenskyy was clearly the more favorable to Russia, right? His biggest margins of victory were in the east of Ukraine, dominated by Russian speakers. Zelenskyy is a native Russian speaker too.

I think we should have a debate on LITERALLY ANY SUBJECT between Shapiro and Owens. You literally have a person who is insanely smart and well informed versus a complete idiot who can barely comprehend what the day's far right talking points are.

Put this on every channel for weeks. Except for sports, I need my sports.
Looks like Shapiro is the one avoiding the debate. I have always liked him but he (like the US house that does not want the subject debated by Americans) wants no part of it.

Merely points to one Dictator fighting another Dictator, for "human rights".

I find war, especially this war, something that could have been avoided !

Why are all libertarians kooks?

You guys understand that, of the final two candidates, Zelenskyy was clearly the more favorable to Russia, right? His biggest margins of victory were in the east of Ukraine, dominated by Russian speakers. Zelenskyy is a native Russian speaker too.
Kooks? I think you are just plain naive and have no desire to believe that intelligence agencies influence elections. The coup in Ukraine was supported by intelligence agencies. Why the hell is Victoria nuland discussing who to install into the new Ukrainian government ? Doesn’t sound democratic to me.

You should get off the right wing hothouse websites before you gift your DJT stock to some enterprising young grifter.

Bottom line, I realize you don’t really get a lot of things, but how hard is it to see that Ukrainians are dying so their country doesn’t become the western edge of Putin’s wannabe empire? They are fighting to keep their country. It’s funny how little respect the nationalist right has for people trying to preserve their freedom. You guys should move en masse to Russia and see how you like it … they don’t have much freedom there.

Again, it is almost insane that there are people who don’t understand why Ukrainians are willing to die in this war. Russians … harder to understand really, but lack of choice is good option there.
Re-bottom line:
Once again, I advise you to study the History in the region.
Especially when the Ukraine was part of Russia or the USSR if you prefer, pre WW 2 especially !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT