ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

No.

I doubt it because it’s politically stupid for them. They tried to appease the idiot activists in their base and lo and behold the people wanting to come in took full advantage (the stupid thing is that the Admin almost certainly didn’t see that coming despite it being a real possibility).

Neither of these things bears on the law. It was a step in the right direction on border law.

I actually get that you wouldn’t trade that for Ukraine aid. But now you and others get Ukraine aid without any border win. So the worst of all worlds.

I get Ukraine aid (I’m jacked) but could have gotten that plus better border policy too. Missed opportunity.

Truth is this is all politics for Trump. He wants the border as an issue but is now ambivalent about Ukraine aid because he needs center right/center hawk votes to win.
Ukraine is going to lose this war. The real question is how much more blood needs to be spilled and money going to be laundered. The notion that this aid is some sort of efficient operation that will have tangible results on the outcome in this conflict is very unlikely. Meanwhile, all it does is enhance the potential for a wider conflict.

No.

I doubt it because it’s politically stupid for them. They tried to appease the idiot activists in their base and lo and behold the people wanting to come in took full advantage (the stupid thing is that the Admin almost certainly didn’t see that coming despite it being a real possibility).

Neither of these things bears on the law. It was a step in the right direction on border law.

I actually get that you wouldn’t trade that for Ukraine aid. But now you and others get Ukraine aid without any border win. So the worst of all worlds.

I get Ukraine aid (I’m jacked) but could have gotten that plus better border policy too. Missed opportunity.

Truth is this is all politics for Trump. He wants the border as an issue but is now ambivalent about Ukraine aid because he needs center right/center hawk votes to win.
I think your ability think rationally is muddled by your hate for Trump. I mean I have noticed that anything that you view as potentially helping Trumps position…you immediately go on the opposite side even when it makes almost no sense. The border catastrophe is a problem that has been almost entirely created and in fact encouraged by the Biden puppets.

I’m ****ing fired up about it. I hope the Ukrainians kill every Russian they can find. The sad thing of it is that few of these Russians had any desire for this, but the less of them, still the better.

Does everyone realize that many Russians are family members of Ukrainians? I find it odd that so many are fine with innocent Russians being killed, and forced into war. And we are giving Ukraine just enough to hold them at bay, not enough to dominate the Russian forces.

We have some friends/neighbors from that part of the world. The war is sad. We are funding it, hoping it is long, and that there is a massive amount of casualties. Then we will “rebuild” and hopefully gain access to their natural resources.

That part of the world is seeing a ton of death and destruction during Biden’s time in office. I’m not sure it will be looked back on kindly.

As predicted, all 51 Democrats in the Senate voted against convicting Homeland Security Chief Alejandro Mayorkas of high crimes and misdemeanors. Thus, Mayorkas walks away from his impeachment in the House.

No one believed the hapless Mayorkas, a weak, inarticulate bureaucrat, would be held to account for the disaster on the southern border but certainly President Biden and the Democratic Party should feel the scorn of the voters in November.

There is no question that failing to follow U.S. immigration law has damaged the USA, and Mr. Biden is almost solely responsible for that. His executive orders demolished Trump's "Remain in Mexico" policy, which at least contained some of the lawlessness. Under Biden's destructive orders, perhaps as many as ten million foreign nationals have illegally crossed the borders.

Essentially, Joe Biden and his followers are fine with allowing people entry to this country to await asylum hearings, which are years away. These migrants are unsupervised, and most are dependent on U.S. entitlement programs, which are estimated to cost taxpayers more than a trillion dollars.

Also, according to Congressional data, more than 600,000 migrants have criminal records in their home countries and are now at large here.

Madness? No question? As Biden would say, "I'm not being facetious."

As Alejandro might say: "What?"

Yet when Election Day rolls around, millions of Americans will vote for the border destroyers.

That's the worst thing of all.

-BO

• Angry
Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
Remember, there is no reason that President Biden destroyed immigration law. None. There's no benefit to us. That's the first thing. So, we estimate and, you know, we're pretty responsible here, that in the 3, almost 3.5 years Biden's been President, more than 10 million foreign nationals have crossed into this country. And now they're here unsupervised. We don't know where they are or what they're doing. The courts have collapsed. They can't hear the asylum cases. Crime is on the rise in many places. And don't give me this. You know, Americans commit more crimes than the migrants do. Oh, so what? You add the migrant crime to the problem we have. That's ridiculous. Okay. So, not only that, but we're locking in now, in 3.5 years under Biden, the cost of this illegal migration that, again, the President did alone. No Congress, none of that, is now $500 billion, half $1 trillion. And that's federal, state, and local. And every day it just explodes because it's still happening. There is no modification at the border. None. And Biden has the nerve to blame Republicans for that when the bill that they offered up, Schumer's bill was ridiculous and wouldn't have stopped anything. Ugh. It's just, it's unbelievable. So, you add to the unsupervised migrants, and these are hundreds of people on the Terror Watchlist are here, according to Homeland Security. Running around. Nobody knows what they're going to do. The drugs. The drugs. The last year of Trump, 93,331 ODs. Okay. Under Biden. Okay. Close to 400,000. And that's not even close to being the real number, because they only count that if you drop dead with a needle in your arm. Okay, AIDS, other diseases. People who do not report, they're too embarrassed to do that. You know, all these people aren't autopsied that are killing over in the street. So, I estimate that under Biden, on the record is 400,000 OD deaths. I estimate it's probably 750,000. And there has never been a time in our history that have been more dangerous drugs on the street. Ever. And again, we go back to there's no reason for this. Biden did not have to open the border, and he did.

-BO

I think your ability think rationally is muddled by your hate for Trump. I mean I have noticed that anything that you view as potentially helping Trumps position…you immediately go on the opposite side even when it makes almost no sense. The border catastrophe is a problem that has been almost entirely created and in fact encouraged by the Biden puppets.

Way to deflect. Also couldn’t be less true. I personally hate Trump, but the only issue on which I’ve changed in the Trump era is immigration, where I’ve moved to the right (closer to Trump).

Trump tanked the border bill because he didn’t want Biden to end up with something to take credit for. It is what it is. The bill was progress, and instead nothing was gained.

If Trump wins, I believe he will do at least a good job on the border. If he loses, Biden isn’t constrained by the law that could have been passed.

Last edited:
Remember, there is no reason that President Biden destroyed immigration law. None. There's no benefit to us. That's the first thing. So, we estimate and, you know, we're pretty responsible here, that in the 3, almost 3.5 years Biden's been President, more than 10 million foreign nationals have crossed into this country. And now they're here unsupervised. We don't know where they are or what they're doing. The courts have collapsed. They can't hear the asylum cases. Crime is on the rise in many places. And don't give me this. You know, Americans commit more crimes than the migrants do. Oh, so what? You add the migrant crime to the problem we have. That's ridiculous. Okay. So, not only that, but we're locking in now, in 3.5 years under Biden, the cost of this illegal migration that, again, the President did alone. No Congress, none of that, is now $500 billion, half $1 trillion. And that's federal, state, and local. And every day it just explodes because it's still happening. There is no modification at the border. None. And Biden has the nerve to blame Republicans for that when the bill that they offered up, Schumer's bill was ridiculous and wouldn't have stopped anything. Ugh. It's just, it's unbelievable. So, you add to the unsupervised migrants, and these are hundreds of people on the Terror Watchlist are here, according to Homeland Security. Running around. Nobody knows what they're going to do. The drugs. The drugs. The last year of Trump, 93,331 ODs. Okay. Under Biden. Okay. Close to 400,000. And that's not even close to being the real number, because they only count that if you drop dead with a needle in your arm. Okay, AIDS, other diseases. People who do not report, they're too embarrassed to do that. You know, all these people aren't autopsied that are killing over in the street. So, I estimate that under Biden, on the record is 400,000 OD deaths. I estimate it's probably 750,000. And there has never been a time in our history that have been more dangerous drugs on the street. Ever. And again, we go back to there's no reason for this. Biden did not have to open the border, and he did.

-BO

Totally lost by this, but I know what low skill immigrants are doing. Menial labor for low pay. Also crime is absolutely going down, that’s not a fantasy and it started declining in 2022 after a huge Covid spike in 2020-21.

Last edited:
Does everyone realize that many Russians are family members of Ukrainians? I find it odd that so many are fine with innocent Russians being killed, and forced into war. And we are giving Ukraine just enough to hold them at bay, not enough to dominate the Russian forces.

We have some friends/neighbors from that part of the world. The war is sad. We are funding it, hoping it is long, and that there is a massive amount of casualties. Then we will “rebuild” and hopefully gain access to their natural resources.

That part of the world is seeing a ton of death and destruction during Biden’s time in office. I’m not sure it will be looked back on kindly.

I’m pretty sure the time where Ukrainians in Ukraine look on Russians fondly is over. Plenty of evidence out there for this.

As for Russians, so long as they serve Putin - and they serve Putin in this unprovoked invasion - kill them ****ing all. This “New Right” bullshit about unnecessary death is the biggest load of garbage ever, the Russians can withdraw any time they think the body count is too high.

Separately I’ve taken the time to learn a little about Ukraine in the past few years. The two main ethnic groups there are Ukrainians and Russians, not hugely different but different languages and the Russians are more in the East and Ukrainians in the West of the country. Interestingly, Zelenskyy is an ethnic Russian (albeit Jewish), and he ran strongest in his Presidential election in the ethnic Russian areas. He is not anti-Russian per se, but the entire country was moving to become more westernized (which is partly what spawned the invasion).

Separately, @flight 33, what constitutes a Russian win? Certainly not a stalemate along current lines, Putin wanted at least 2/3s of the country and a vassal state running the rest. Instead he got some territory and ended up with a far stronger, far more hostile neighbor. Yikes.

Way to deflect. Also couldn’t be less true. I personally hate Trump, but the only issue on which I’ve changed in the Trump era is immigration, where I’ve moved to the right (closer to Trump).

Trump tanked the border bill because he didn’t want Biden to end up with something to take credit for. It is what it is. The bill was progress, and instead nothing was gained.

If Trump wins, I believe he will do at least a good job on the border. If he loses, Biden isn’t constrained by the law that could have been passed.
You again keep avoiding the central issue…BIDEN CREATED THE BORDER MESS….ON PURPOSE…. no one is giving him for pissing on a fire that he poured gasoline on. Somehow, your hate for Trump makes you not see this. It’s similar to the imbeciles that think he “created” jobs that were essentially from reopening the economy.

You again keep avoiding the central issue…BIDEN CREATED THE BORDER MESS….ON PURPOSE…. no one is giving him for pissing on a fire that he poured gasoline on. Somehow, your hate for Trump makes you not see this. It’s similar to the imbeciles that think he “created” jobs that were essentially from reopening the economy.

My hate for Trump keeps me from agreeing with your subjective view of Biden’s arguably unknowable intent??? Huh?

Again, you can argue Biden’s bad policies laid the groundwork for the current issues, though they have existed in the past. I largely agree. But the intent … how do I know? I don’t even really care, this isn’t a trial where it matters or an inquisition. I keep saying Biden’s border policies suck, and your response of “you dislike Trump” is absurd in that context. None of this has anything to do with my view of Trump. Not even a little. I think Biden is doing a very poor job on the border and a relatively poor job overall.

And because there’s no issue as important as Covid, I won’t consider a vote for Trump. He’s an evil, noxious wannabe gangster who is actually a pussy. If you could create someone in a lab I’d like less (a coward who is stupid, obnoxious, and talks a lot of shit that rarely makes sense), I’d be amazed.

My hate for Trump keeps me from agreeing with your subjective view of Biden’s arguably unknowable intent??? Huh?

Again, you can argue Biden’s bad policies laid the groundwork for the current issues, though they have existed in the past. I largely agree. But the intent … how do I know? I don’t even really care, this isn’t a trial where it matters or an inquisition. I keep saying Biden’s border policies suck, and your response of “you dislike Trump” is absurd in that context. None of this has anything to do with my view of Trump. Not even a little. I think Biden is doing a very poor job on the border and a relatively poor job overall.

And because there’s no issue as important as Covid, I won’t consider a vote for Trump. He’s an evil, noxious wannabe gangster who is actually a pussy. If you could create someone in a lab I’d like less (a coward who is stupid, obnoxious, and talks a lot of shit that rarely makes sense), I’d be amazed.
You are being either intentionally obtuse or disingenuous if you don’t know what the intent of the Biden regime is in regards to immigration…..without question, ignoring the nidus of the problem is emotion clouding good judgment.

I’m pretty sure the time where Ukrainians in Ukraine look on Russians fondly is over. Plenty of evidence out there for this.

As for Russians, so long as they serve Putin - and they serve Putin in this unprovoked invasion - kill them ****ing all. This “New Right” bullshit about unnecessary death is the biggest load of garbage ever, the Russians can withdraw any time they think the body count is too high.

Separately I’ve taken the time to learn a little about Ukraine in the past few years. The two main ethnic groups there are Ukrainians and Russians, not hugely different but different languages and the Russians are more in the East and Ukrainians in the West of the country. Interestingly, Zelenskyy is an ethnic Russian (albeit Jewish), and he ran strongest in his Presidential election in the ethnic Russian areas. He is not anti-Russian per se, but the entire country was moving to become more westernized (which is partly what spawned the invasion).

Separately, @flight 33, what constitutes a Russian win? Certainly not a stalemate along current lines, Putin wanted at least 2/3s of the country and a vassal state running the rest. Instead he got some territory and ended up with a far stronger, far more hostile neighbor. Yikes.
Go see what Zelenskyy defines as victory, especially as it relates to Crimea……I personally think the Russians can be on the doorstep of Kiev again if they wanted to.

You are being either intentionally obtuse or disingenuous if you don’t know what the intent of the Biden regime is in regards to immigration…..without question, ignoring the nidus of the problem is emotion clouding good judgment.

The only person here steeped in emotion ain’t me. I am literally stopping with the objective assessment and you are demanding I add a subjective hostility to it.

Again, I don’t care if you think Biden has evil intent. It’s irrelevant. The policies stand or fail on their own.

I have limited this discussion to policies. If we want to get into subjective views of character, I will point out how unconscionable it is to vote for Trump. If you vote for Trump on policy grounds, have at it.

Any which way, good to see you pissed about the Ukraine bill. Can’t wait for more dead Russians (apparently my relatives as my MIL wanted me to do one of those DNA deals and I’m like 43% Russian; even more hilarious that makes my Dad like 85% Russian or something and he really hates the Russians, lol).

Go see what Zelenskyy defines as victory, especially as it relates to Crimea……I personally think the Russians can be on the doorstep of Kiev again if they wanted to.

Literally 200 square miles of territory exchanged hands in all of 2023 (and some of that went to Ukraine). The Russians cannot mount a combined arms offensive of any velocity. They have to rely on massive fire advantage and grind slowly forward with heavy infantry losses. Getting to Kyiv would take years so long as Ukraine has any decent external support, and as of today they have plenty.

I would strongly suggest reading some stuff outside the fever swamps of Ron Paul libertarianism (I have a lot of negative thoughts about the non-economic beliefs of such folks but I digress). Institute for the Study of War (ISW) is a good one.

Also Zelenskyy won’t achieve his objectives either but Ukraine lost Crimea in 2014. Pretty sure Zelenskyy was a comic then. He wouldn’t even get Crimea if he took back every inch of territory lost in the war. These are basic facts, starting to think you don’t know them.

Any which way, the likely outcome of this war is a peace neither side loves and an unstable border.

Definitely some rumors Russia might take a run at Kharkiv later this year. What a disaster that will be, hope they give it a go.

Last edited:

So a foreign country is an extension of the United States? Her religious beliefs should dictate our foreign policy? Mike Johnson said something similar….i guess separation of church and state is out the window

Yes. Any junior high educated person knows that wind turbines are not an “economically viable” way to produce electricity. Only the loony left thinks it is. Talk about science-deniers…
It takes fossil fuel to put the windmills together and maintain them. They go bad. It takes fossil fuels to get rid of them. So much for being earth friendly. They are harmful to marine wildlife for the wind farms on the ocean and harmful to birds for the wind farms on land. Add in the acres and acres needing to be used for solar farms and when they get damaged, there isn’t anything good that can be done with them. It’s a joke. Get back to nuclear.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest

So a foreign country is an extension of the United States? Her religious beliefs should dictate our foreign policy? Mike Johnson said something similar….i guess separation of church and state is out the window
She’s Jewish. I would expect her to believe nothing less. For decades after Israel’s creation from land very few cared about, Israel has been the #1 ally in the middle east. I find Israel’s existence a lot more important and critical to US policy than Ukraine. Not only was there a real holocaust, but Iran is not the only government that wants the Jews exterminated. Did you want Iran’s missile and drone attack on Israel to be successful?

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
I believe his post was that Biden created this mess with EOs on purpose. That was in response to you blaming Trump on the border bill. His intent can be debated, but the EOs created the problem that can be resolved by similar EOs. Blaming Trump is WaPo level analysis.

Last edited:
Totally lost by this, but I know what low skill immigrants are doing. Menial labor for low pay. Also crime is absolutely going down, that’s not a fantasy and it started declining in 2022 after a huge Covid spike in 2020-21.
The moment an illegal enters the US border until that person is productively working and paying their own bills on a cheap wage is how long? Is the labor cheap if the US taxpayer is subsidizing their housing, food and healthcare?

If I fly to San Fransisco today and steal $500 worth of goods from three different stores every day for a week, how many crimes hit the books?

Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT