ADVERTISEMENT

A Couple College Baketball Drive Bys

dtrain79

Gold Member
Jul 13, 2006
Alright, I know Illinoisman loves this opinion, but I was again reminded how horrid cbb has become watching a game last night. Does anyone have a team or two I should be watching to feel better? Beilein and UM are typically a good choice. What else is there right now?

I was reminded by watching none other than Bruce. Playing Shaka. Those two teams looked horrid yesterday. In fairness, Bruce’s band of under recruited misfits is really banged up and was missing Dean Wade (stud) and Kamau Stokes (a kid Bruce’s staff was bashing to Sturdy last year who is actually decent). The hoops was awful.

Bruce has better get them healthy right quick because we are 14 games into the year and he doesn’t have a NCAA team. Has beaten no one. Losses aren’t that awesome. And upcoming schedule is rough ...

I believe Bruce is also currently 31-42 in the B12 since Martin’s players departed (after his second year it was mostly his guys). And KSU is gonna suck next season, hard. He’d better pray Sneed sticks around or they are last in the B12 bad (rather than just bottom third).

Greg Gard and Wisky looking stout the last few games, losing at WKU and getting beat at home against MN. I believe Happ is officially out of eligibility even if he gets hurt. Wisconsin is bad bad bad next year, maybe we can beat them at home by one.

Fade KU and their phony 1 seed again this spring. Nothing special, per usual. Maybe they can play in Wichita and KC to give themselves a fair shot.

Give Izzo credit. Really coaching up a MSU team that by all rights shouldn’t be special. We know he can coach but he can bleeping coach.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News