WE’RE JUST GETTING STARTED!

kindjeffrey

Nov 30, 2006
Let’s hear from our delusional fanbase now. You all owe me an apology. I was right. You’re clueless. Underwood is a joke. We are a CLOWN SHOW! We were a 1 and a 4 seed the past 2 years and didn’t even make it past the round of 32. Just pathetic. WAKE UP OR TURN IN YOUR ILLINOIS GEAR! If you think this is ok, you are not a fan of Illinois, you are THE PROBLEM. We are a joke to the big boys of college basketball. The only thing we should do this off season is write a letter to Kevin Warren explaining why he shouldn’t kick our sorry asses out of the BIG. But, hey let’s go on Twitter and go after Michigan and Ohio State fans after we win meaningless regular season games. That’s what we are good at. What a disaster. Need to clean house. Just getting started Underwood? Fine, just not with you. FIRE HIM or just don’t accept NCAA Tournament bids anymore. We have no business in the tournament. We do nothing. But, hey, don’t worry: WE’RE JUST GETTING STARTED! GO BIG ORANGE! HAVE A FUN BUS RIDE HOME! Should make Underwood pay for this wasted trip out of his own salary. Just wasting money paying this clown.

• Haha
Reactions: emathews8

bung23

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2005
Metro Detroit
If only we could hire an angry, washed up, former player/cheater who had to vacate all the fraudulent banners he won. Man, then we’d really be cookin’!
If only we were so delusional that we actually thought we were a blue blood when we are actually a fringe top-25 squad. That would be awesome to be so out-of-touch and clueless. If only we were so cheap that we bought all our gear at Walmart. Ahh well, we can only aspire to be the leaders and the best.....

Reactions: Uncoach

kindjeffrey

Nov 30, 2006
If only we could hire an angry, washed up, former player/cheater who had to vacate all the fraudulent banners he won. Man, then we’d really be cookin’!
If only we were so delusional that we actually thought we were a blue blood when we are actually a fringe top-25 squad. That would be awesome to be so out-of-touch and clueless. If only we were so cheap that we bought all our gear at Walmart. Ahh well, we can only aspire to be the leaders and the best.....
Next time you try to do comedy, hire a writer. In fact, hire a team of writers.

bung23

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2005
Metro Detroit
Next time you try to do comedy, hire a writer. In fact, hire a team of writers.
Comedy? There’s nothing comedic about my post. I posted facts about one of our rivals....a team that, as a huge Illini fan like you would hate, has actually experienced the issues I stated. See, you think you’re funny by trolling us but the fact is, you’re a lame idiot with weak-ass takes about the Illini. So go back to that liberal hell hole Ann Arbor and get the hell outta here.

kindjeffrey

Nov 30, 2006
Comedy? There’s nothing comedic about my post. I posted facts about one of our rivals....a team that, as a huge Illini fan like you would hate, has actually experienced the issues I stated. See, you think you’re funny by trolling us but the fact is, you’re a lame idiot with weak-ass takes about the Illini. So go back to that liberal hell hole Ann Arbor and get the hell outta here.
You have anger issues. But, I agree Ann Arbor is a liberal hell hole. Though it is ranked as one of the most educated cities in America and the best places to raise a family, us conservatives don’t need that BS. Libraries are for pussies and high paying jobs are for suckers. Vastly overrated. Couldn’t agree more. Take the sushi and shove it up their liberal asses! The problem is, they are crushing us at everything athletically (and academically but like we stated, who cares about that?). Their basketball program has 24 Tournament wins since 2013. Us? Yeah, you don’t want to know. Don’t even look it up. Your anger may turn to violence if you do you vicious devil you. It is a bloodbath. But, we are still the greatest program in the BIG because we think we are. No doubt about it. No need to turn on each other. Just need to find a way for our football and basketball programs to stop embarrassing us great fans, our university, our conference and our country. I say, if you want to be the best, beat the best. You say, if we’re terrible, who cares? Keep going and yell at the best. Different ways of going about it, but you seem on top of your game. Think I will take your route. And with what our teams have “accomplished” over the past decade, do we really have a choice? I am just glad we have not been asked to leave the BIG. Feel that is a possibility if we keep embarrassing ourselves time and time again. Hoping Kevin Warren is running errands during our games and his phone isn’t charged. GO BIG ORANGE! March may not be for us, but we’re trying damn it!

ILisBest

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2007
Michigan is a dump. I lived in Milford and commuted to stops around Ann Arbor to Detroit.

kindjeffrey

Nov 30, 2006
Michigan is a dump. I lived in Milford and commuted to stops around Ann Arbor to Detroit.
Right. I like Champaign. In the middle of nowhere, boring AF and the combination of smells of cow feces and the rot of soybean processing is what keeps the people comin’ back! Somebody told me if you were to take Chicago out of Illinois you basically have Beirut. Thought that was a bit harsh…..for Beirut, but I hear it. Doesn’t matter though when you have a POWERHOUSE OF A BASKETBALL PROGRAM! Sweet 16 2097! HERE. WE. COME.

kindjeffrey

Nov 30, 2006
Nobody cares where you commuted to but I really appreciate such a cool fact about yourself. You truly are the most interesting man in the world.

Last edited:

kindjeffrey

Nov 30, 2006
No shit? I coached jr. high football in Milford for 10 years back in the 2000’s! You must’ve been to Red Dog a time or two....
No way! Jr. Football? Please post your breakdown of film this year, as I didn’t realize we had such an expert of the game right under our noses! Holy hell. This is great. JR FOOTBALL!

bung23

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2005
Metro Detroit
No way! Jr. Football? Please post your breakdown of film this year, as I didn’t realize we had such an expert of the game right under our noses! Holy hell. This is great. JR FOOTBALL!
Wow. Attacking my coaching history…. You probably have never played football in your entire pathetic life and you definitely have never left your mommy’s basement in Ypsilanti, you dirtbag. You love scUM so much but you’re really an EMU eagle! Hahahaha!!!! You effing loser!!!! Now run along and Grub Hub your White Castle, you fat pig.

Reactions: ILisBest

ILisBest

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2007
I have not lived in Illinois in 30 years. Ripping on blue states appears to be easy for some reason.

Latest posts