ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Really difficult to tell if any of these are real.

We will find out over the next several years what is real and what is not. I know some people that will take every booster. Most people I know haven’t and won’t take any more shots after the first 2. I have friends in both buckets and have zero friends that have been seriously hurt by COVID or the vaccines. I just hope that stays true.

Really difficult to tell if any of these are real.

We will find out over the next several years what is real and what is not. I know some people that will take every booster. Most people I know haven’t and won’t take any more shots after the first 2. I have friends in both buckets and have zero friends that have been seriously hurt by COVID or the vaccines. I just hope that stays true.
They are true. Pfizer would sue his ass if it weren’t 100 percent true as they should!

Great idea…. Like a wolf guarding the hen house.

And what a stupid take… “obesity can’t be treated with diet and exercise”. These people are straight-up fools

Reactions: tjfleck6
I am amazed that people with some brain cells may think that any of these classified documents are anything but political on both sides.

Reactions: Uncoach
Sen Hawley introduced the PELOSI Act a few days ago to force DC politicians and their families to put their investments in a blind trust. We all know Pelosi got rich. Look at how much wealthier McConnell is since he started in DC. You can’t make the wealth these people have on the salaries they get paid.

Now we have Gaetz in House introducing PENCIL. A resolution barring Adam Schiff from accessing classified information. Part of me wants to laugh at the hilarity of the acronym and why the resolution clearly targets Schiff, the adult part of me wishes our elected folks could be less insulting and act more professional.

I am amazed that people with some brain cells may think that any of these classified documents are anything but political on both sides.
Fine. But they stormed Mar-A-Lago and tore the place apart. And acted like Trump should go to prison for it. Nevermind that anything in his personal possession is AUTOMATICALLY declassified. Biden has his lawyers handle these docs, which is illegal, and it’s also illegal for Biden to be in possession of them….PERIOD. No talk whatsoever about sleepy getting in any kind of trouble…

Reactions: ILisBest

Ya know…. All I’ve been hearing is these dem leaders calling for “peaceful protests” after the bodycam footage is released.
I haven’t heard any info from anyone or any radical organization that there were going to be any protests. This smells like a “dog whistle” from the dems to their street thugs. They said that about Trump in 2020 even though they couldn’t been further from the truth. They are inciting unrest. And all the cops were black! WTF!?!?

Well, when you’re a disgusting racist, all you see is wHItE sUpRemAcY everywhere. Even when all parties involved are black.
Cori Bush is a lowlife, racist, scumbag communist who shouldn’t have any platform whatsoever. It’s people like her who continue to fan the flames of racism even where none exists.
“I will not stop advocating for a country where our government helps feed, house, educate and support our children, families, and community members, instead of slaughtering them at the altar of white supremacy.”
You want everyone reliant on the government to live??? Sounds pretty communist to me…. How about parents getting jobs and taking care of their families themselves? How about parents make sure their kids get a sound education so they can get jobs and leave the house and start their own life?
All of the “woes” she complains about start with each individual family. Strong, hardworking families breed strong, hardworking individuals.

Rep. Bush continued on to call for “unarmed emergency first responder agencies, 911 diversion programs, civilian traffic enforcement”. Lol. That’s about the dumbest idea I’ve ever heard…. I can only imagine “unarmed civilians” pulling people over and attempting to issue citations. That would be a nightmare scenario for the unarmed civilian law-enforcement individuals. All these people who fight with and flee from armed police are all-of-a-sudden going to be model citizens who calmly comply with the “unarmed civilian” law-enforcement personnel? Suuuuuuure Cori- sure they will. And when those unarmed citizen law -enforcement people start getting injured and killed, then their blood will be on your hands, you misguided fool. How about people stop breaking the law so they don’t have run-ins with the police???? What a novel concept…..

What a great idea…..
These libs are severely mentally handicapped.
This is on par with our open border policy…😡

This administration and their associated agencies (FDA, CDC, WHO, etc) all have blood on their hands. Corruption and greed rule the day with these people.

Rules? What rules?

I cannot say it enough…. The sleepy administration is a bonafide crime family.

I’m tellin ya….. this shit is no accident. Plus all these food processing plants going up in flames…. We are in for some really tough times…

Reactions: Uncoach

Sick ****ers. I can’t believe anyone thinks this trash is ok for kids. There’s a special place in hell for them…

@JeffT818 would be a good little Australian by getting the 5th, 6th, and 7th boosters. After all, the media says he needs it

Nevermind the reality that most people have figured out that Covid is a scam.

Separately, great to see Vax mandater and fat slob Bill Gates watch heroic Novak Djokovic win the Australian Open a year after being too dirty to enter Australia since he chose not to get the death jab

Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
Reactions: ILisBest
The largest factor in killing World Wide since the Bubonic Plague, the black death, is Communism, not Fascism nor Nazism nor Religions, not World Wars !

But the Communist method of food production and distribution.

Starvation

Reactions: bung23
Last edited:
Reactions: Uncoach and BigWill

Great article
It no longer shocks or surprises me when someone gets something published that ignores the history of what the facts really are !

Hunter has allies? Oh, right, all the corrupt politicians and oligarchs who are aiding and abetting his criminal activities.
This administration is trash.

So they engineer new variants so they can manufacture new vaxxes…. All this leads to record profits. No probes or investigations by this administration…..but why would there be? They’re all in cahoots….

Police Training; I have to say that when you lower standards to become "more Inclusive" you get what you get.
I say when you get 70% of what you want in Sen. Tim Scott’s reform bill and you still vote it down, Democrats own everything that is going wrong at this moment in time. They have become the unfettered globalists W wanted the Repubs to be.

Reactions: bung23

Tyranny is right….geez!
F the left

Wow…. I can’t believe this is real….
Where is this, Syria? Nope. Britain.

I say when you get 70% of what you want in Sen. Tim Scott’s reform bill and you still vote it down, Democrats own everything that is going wrong at this moment in time. They have become the unfettered globalists W wanted the Repubs to be.
STANDARDS;

When I joined the NJSP there were standards to be met in height, weight, academic testing, strength, boxing and character. There were 30,000 that took the SAT-like test, after all the disqualifies at various stops along the way, we had a class of 154 enter and 14 weeks later graduated ONLY 54 ! 14 weeks were long enough to physically challenge us in boxing, police judo, all issued firearms (pistol, shot gun, AR types), college courses in Psych, Soch, criminal & mv law. EVERYTHING you needed to go out on the road by yourself and be 50 +/- miles from the nearest help.

Now large departments have problems filling classes without applicants with minor criminal records, or being physically able to defend themselves, much less the public they serve. Now academies take 6 months to attempt having quality graduates.

The reality is that NOT everyone should have the opportunity to be a Police Officer. Race MUST have nothing to do with the opportunity, but everything ELSE should be.

Reactions: bung23 and tjfleck6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT