ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Why is Trump the problem ?

When Every investigation and rumor was authorized and paid for by the DNC or the opposition candidate, and now found to be a lie.

When the FBI broke the law as they conspired with social media and media outlets AND perjured themselves to the courts !

When he authorized the use of the National Guard to prevent illegal trespass PRIOR to Jan 6th ?

He is merely looking for redress for a stolen election, on Election DAY. (note the singular tense !)

Reactions: tjfleck6
67 year old announcers for the NBA having seizures on the court live, vaccinated 6 year olds coming down with myocarditis, multiple pop stars having Bells Palsy - just like the early 80s @JeffT818 , right? Totally normal.

You may wish to find another doctor.

Why is Trump the problem ?

When Every investigation and rumor was authorized and paid for by the DNC or the opposition candidate, and now found to be a lie.

When the FBI broke the law as they conspired with social media and media outlets AND perjured themselves to the courts !

When he authorized the use of the National Guard to prevent illegal trespass PRIOR to Jan 6th ?

He is merely looking for redress for a stolen election, on Election DAY. (note the singular tense !)
Why is Trump the problem? Because Trump is the subject matter. Your deflections have not addressed his comments on Truth Social, which placed himself above the Constitution. Nothing else is relevant. Not a famous actress suggesting Kennedy didn’t have much stamina in the sack, not the german prostitute who was deported because what she knew could have hurt JFK, or the FBI being ridiculously corrupt.

67 year old announcers for the NBA having seizures on the court live, vaccinated 6 year olds coming down with myocarditis, multiple pop stars having Bells Palsy - just like the early 80s @JeffT818 , right? Totally normal.

You may wish to find another doctor.

Yes, talk to your doctor. If you don't like their position, find a new one.

I went and got a physical yesterday. Like most guys in their 30s, I hadn't had one in a while. I got the flu shot. My doctor asked me how many COVID vaccines I had. I told him 2. He asked how I felt about getting a booster. I said that I wasn't planning on it. My family has had COVID multiple times, and I felt the worst after the 2nd shot. He said with my age/risk profile, he wasn't worried about me passing up the booster. That gave me confidence in him as a doctor.

I told him the only thing that disappointed me was him telling me that I should only eat red meat twice a week. That seems like far too little red meat!

Reactions: tjfleck6
Yes, talk to your doctor. If you don't like their position, find a new one.

I went and got a physical yesterday. Like most guys in their 30s, I hadn't had one in a while. I got the flu shot. My doctor asked me how many COVID vaccines I had. I told him 2. He asked how I felt about getting a booster. I said that I wasn't planning on it. My family has had COVID multiple times, and I felt the worst after the 2nd shot. He said with my age/risk profile, he wasn't worried about me passing up the booster. That gave me confidence in him as a doctor.

I told him the only thing that disappointed me was him telling me that I should only eat red meat twice a week. That seems like far too little red meat!

The US government spent $13B on propaganda for the vaccine. All of these organizations which used to have implicit trust have been laid waste. It's really quite sad.

My doctor pushed the vax hard on me in August 2021 and less so in April 2022. I was even told the story in August 2021 of a Home Depot worked who refused, got COVID, and died saying he regretted not getting the vax.

I resisted and in April 2022 her position on the vax had moderated as she apparently had gotten COVID with the vax. They expect everyone to trust government when lead spokespeople Fauci and Birx lied through their asses, got caught, and said so what.

Reactions: rillaman
Why is Trump the problem? Because Trump is the subject matter. Your deflections have not addressed his comments on Truth Social, which placed himself above the Constitution. Nothing else is relevant. Not a famous actress suggesting Kennedy didn’t have much stamina in the sack, not the german prostitute who was deported because what she knew could have hurt JFK, or the FBI being ridiculously corrupt.
"His :comments" are protected free speech from the Bill of Rights. It's part of America.

It's what is illegal with parts of the Federal Govt. like the FBI as it's currently focused from the top admins.......or........the CDC trying to tell us that mutilation of young children is good for them..........or using the word fratricide to describe murder of living babies to distract people from the actual action.

Reactions: bung23
Yeah. A POTUS/former POTUS should regularly discuss shit-canning the Constitution.
What redress does he actually have , when he has the proof that governmental agencies colluded with huge media outlets to assist Brandon ?

He shouldn't.

I am guessing Big Will is not sure his verbal missteps are worthy the play they get versus the illegal actions of the left.
He can say what he wants, but the FBI and Democrats cannot do WHAT it's proven they did.

Like calling out the Senator from Mass, who listed herself as American Indian to receive a $ 400,000 job at Harvard over actual American Indians, thereby committing fraud.

@JeffT818 - you may want to pass on the next booster if you make it that long

Excess mortality is way up. Per the insurance companies who have skin in the game, deaths among the healthy are up so significantly that they are calling it a once in 200 years event. What was rolled out in January 2021 (not talking about your guy Joe)? Yep, the Vax. Just a coincidence I am sure.

Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
Nice @stoneaxe27 @nthomp @JeffT818 - no more mean tweets!! But, Biden traded Russia's "Merchant of Death" for a druggy WNBA star. Way to go Jeff, that is Winning!! A drug user for a murderer. So, who is Putin's bitch? Who does Putin own?

For you deranged types, the answer is the Biden Crime Family.

I’m glad she’s out. I wish more imprisoned Americans would have been released in this deal.

I guess we don’t care about guns today.

I’m glad she’s out. I wish more imprisoned Americans would have been released in this deal.

With a strong president she is out almost immediately, and nothing is gained by Russia. With a weak president she spends 9 months in hell, and we give a Russia a notorious, murdering arms dealer. Just total weakness as you would expect.

Nice @stoneaxe27 @nthomp @JeffT818 - no more mean tweets!! But, Biden traded Russia's "Merchant of Death" for a druggy WNBA star. Way to go Jeff, that is Winning!! A drug user for a murderer. So, who is Putin's bitch? Who does Putin own?

For you deranged types, the answer is the Biden Crime Family.

Remember when he said Putin didn't want him in the White House, and that he was the only candidate that had gone "toe to toe" with Putin? Biden looks incredibly soft here. It's OK to feel bad for Griner while also admitting she put the USA in a terrible position. This is not a success story.

Reactions: bung23 and cmore79
@JeffT818 - you may want to pass on the next booster if you make it that long

Excess mortality is way up. Per the insurance companies who have skin in the game, deaths among the healthy are up so significantly that they are calling it a once in 200 years event. What was rolled out in January 2021 (not talking about your guy Joe)? Yep, the Vax. Just a coincidence I am sure.

Sometimes the numbers don't lie !

I have no opinion on whether she should have been released or not. But I do have an opinion on someone being stupid enough to not know or ignore laws in the country you are visiting,

I would never go there; back, now, or forwards.

A good way to judge the possible welcome is which side the mines are buried at the barbed wire border fence.

I don’t think I can hate this man and his administration any more than I currently do….

Reactions: fleetline

How in the f**k can the school “stand in support” of this sick piece of shit?

I’m beyond livid at these people who are trying to mind-warp children! What the hell is happening here?!?!

Reactions: fleetline
Paul Whelan did not just ask for his freedom toady. He was not being an upstanding marine and speaking the way he needs to.

He threatened our president. I am not sure if his 4 year old intel is relevant or even real. However when I heard him speak I heard the words of a man willing to say what needs to be said. If noone will help him, he will help himself.

Good. If dipshits Joe and Kamala won’t help, do
it your friggin self….

Reactions: Uncoach

Hobbs is a corrupt scumbag like the rest of the Dem party

Reactions: BigWill
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT