ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

It’s shit like this that lead me to believe we’re headed for some kind of civil war/rebellion

Reactions: tjfleck6

Will we do anything about this?

I thought “the big guy” had no knowledge of his son’s business dealings….. liar, liar….your corrupt pants are on fire.

More proof of dem cheating. We’re screwed if they’re left unchecked

Another shadowy, rich, elite, behind-the-scenes far-leftist hell bent (by her own admission) on changing this country.
I fear these types are too deeply entrenched in our government/corporate axis to be stopped.

Proof that sleepy Joey is a puppet for the real leftist players…

Reactions: BigWill
The relevant numbers are not total deaths but deaths including the denominator. Death rates for the unvaccinated are about 8 times the death rates for the vaccinated when you divide deaths by the relevant population. A very large difference considering the vaccinated group as a whole is less healthy than the unvaccinated group.

Jeff - the relevant fact is these vaccines are at best useless and at worse killers of those who take them.

Here's a number for you: only 14 percent of Americans have taken the latest booster since it was made available on September 1st. Now, Fauci, Kamala, and Biden are all begging and paying people to take it, yet only 1 in 7 have done so.

Now, do you know why they say you need a booster? It is because shots 1, 2, 3, and 4 that you took are no longer 'helping' you. So, in their world, 85 percent of Americans are 'unvaccinated' since they are refusing death jab version 5.

Maybe you will be like 5-shot Bill Clinton and thank God for the death jab that allowed you to get Covid. In your case, it will be covid again.

So you are disparaging FDR ?

Who died "visiting" his lifelong lover as she "painted" his portrait ? As his Wife did not share his bed from her discovering "love" letters from her in his returning gear from WW 1. As her female "companion" lived IN the White House and travelled the Country with Eleanor.n

OR; JFK getting serviced daily in the White House pool by the female secretaries ?

OR; Tricky Willie with the white "stain" on Monica's blue dress
Slick Willie knew what astroturf in the back of an El Camino was for. His impeachment process set a really low bar. He was a fantastic politician and felt everyone’s pain. Trump? No political experience, which is a big reason many of his candidates failed and why Walker will likely lose in GA. JFK getting serviced daily? He obviously liked to grab women by the you know what! Not only was he smart enough to be clean shaven for the first televised Presidential debate, he also didn’t name-call a bunch of people publicly, nor did he get in fights with the Press daily. The best thing about Kennedy was his economic policies were some what similar to Reagan’s. And FDR had fireside chats. Excellent politician. Crappy policy in general, but a great politician nonetheless. Are all three you named huge narcissists? Sure. They also didn’t rant in all caps on Twitter 24 hours a day, pick fights with the mayor of London or stay in the White House after an election loss looking like they would have to be forcefully removed from the publicly owned residence they occupied.

You obviously need to read and LEARN more about JFK and his use of the secretarial pool IN the WH Pool.

Trump had issued A WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION FOR UP TO 20,000 National Guard troops PRIOR to Jan 6 th. Which is ALL he is legally allowed to do in the USA.

The DC Mayor issued a written letter, declining the Troops. Nancy, who has THE ULTIMATE to protect the Capital Complex, has never been questioned UNDER OATH, why she didn't utilize those Troops or why 50 % of the Capital Police force was off duty !

NOBODY has been forcefully removed from the White House since the War of 1812.

The MOST important issue with Jan 6 th should be the individual's rights under Habeus Corpus, which hasn't been suspended since the Civil War !

Last edited:

Dems can do anything they want with ZERO repercussions…..

You obviously need to read and LEARN more about JFK and his use of the secretarial pool IN the WH Pool.

Trump had issued A WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION FOR UP TO 20,000 National Guard troops PRIOR to Jan 6 th. Which is ALL he is legally allowed to do in the USA.

The DC Mayor issued a written letter, declining the Troops. Nancy, who has THE ULTIMATE to protect the Capital Complex, has never been questioned UNDER OATH, why she didn't utilize those Troops or why 50 % of the Capital Police force was off duty !

NOBODY has been forcefully removed from the White House since the War of 1812.

The MOST important issue with Jan 6 th should be the individual's rights under Habeus Corpus, which hasn't been suspended since the Civil War !
I have no need to read about Kennedy and his drug use and sex life. Trump was going nowhere. It makes no difference that he asked for Troops. He was a total idiot about the Constitution WRT what Pence could do on January 6 and he is still bitching about the election. Perhaps you are unaware of Trump’s latest stupidity regarding 2020 as stated on his Truth Social platform. “A massive fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.” Trump needs to go away. The Constitution is greater than any President.

This is a member of our current government’s administration.
What
The
F**k

This mentally deranged lunatic needs to be talking to a shrink not encouraging doctors to push a disgusting and dangerous ideology on children! I swear to God this can’t be actually happening…. This has to be some sick nightmare I’m having and I’ll wake up soon….

This is a member of our current government’s administration.
What
The
F**k

This mentally deranged lunatic needs to be talking to a shrink not encouraging doctors to push a disgusting and dangerous ideology on children! I swear to God this can’t be actually happening…. This has to be some sick nightmare I’m having and I’ll wake up soon….

Really sad. Instead of encouraging kids to be who they are, they tell them they need to change to be normal. Disgusting.

I have a good friend who has a 4 year old son that likes to wear girl’s clothing, when socializing with girls like my daughter. He knows and accepts that his son is likely going to be gay. He’s worried that people (teachers, doctors, etc) will tell his son that he should be a girl.

I have no need to read about Kennedy and his drug use and sex life. Trump was going nowhere. It makes no difference that he asked for Troops. He was a total idiot about the Constitution WRT what Pence could do on January 6 and he is still bitching about the election. Perhaps you are unaware of Trump’s latest stupidity regarding 2020 as stated on his Truth Social platform. “A massive fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.” Trump needs to go away. The Constitution is greater than any President.
If you have no need for more knowledge than don't make ill-informed posts.

So, you actually believe that a guy in his basement, gathered the MOST votes for President in History.

Pres Trump didn't ASK for Troops, he AUTHORIZED 20,00 if Mayor B or Nancy wanted them deployed for control of possible crowds. That is his full duty.

What needs to go away, is the FBI which interfered with The Bill of Rights.

The Constitution is greater than any Federal Unit.

Reactions: bung23 and tjfleck6
Really sad. Instead of encouraging kids to be who they are, they tell them they need to change to be normal. Disgusting.

I have a good friend who has a 4 year old son that likes to wear girl’s clothing, when socializing with girls like my daughter. He knows and accepts that his son is likely going to be gay. He’s worried that people (teachers, doctors, etc) will tell his son that he should be a girl.
I have friends that have a Son, who played the piano and sang show tunes thru elementary school and wore a white shirt with a red bow tie to school every day. They let him be and now he's married with 3 children.

Their last Son, moved to England after college AND he is Gay, (but monogamous and unscarred).

My friends, as Mary Anne and I were with our 3 Sons, care more that the kids are caring people and try to be good. NOT who they have consensual relationships with.

Last edited:
Reactions: rillaman
She is obviously such a bad person ! She just gave BIRTH to a real baby that was identified as a boy and her husband (man) was present for the first breath and they still let the baby live !
Another Evil Fox Network:

Jesse Waters announces that his Wife (possessive and a sexist pronoun together), is Pregnant (why is the woman and not the man (bad sexism words again), AGAIN (when will they stop over populating Earth with carbon. The baby a girl (horrors) ! Are we to let this evil couple exist ! White people allowed to procreate still ? That surely must be a sign of White privilege. But they have not named it yet, so perhaps the Wok can suggest fratricide at breathing birth ?

Reactions: fleetline

3 years ago some Christians mocked me when I suggested there was a growing negative sentiment towards Christianity.

With the radicalization of what is "normal" in today's society I don't see any way around a religious vs non religious war.

We're very close. And I get getting into both gay marriage and abortion are at the forefront. Frankly both issues trouble me on a sense I lean left on them... but for most the flag has been firmly planted..

• Sad
Reactions: tjfleck6
If you have no need for more knowledge than don't make ill-informed posts.

So, you actually believe that a guy in his basement, gathered the MOST votes for President in History.

Pres Trump didn't ASK for Troops, he AUTHORIZED 20,00 if Mayor B or Nancy wanted them deployed for control of possible crowds. That is his full duty.

What needs to go away, is the FBI which interfered with The Bill of Rights.

The Constitution is greater than any Federal Unit.
I actually know a helluva lot about Kennedy. You keep avoiding the actual subject…Trump. Do you agree with the Constitution or suck up to Donnie so bad that the Constitution should have just been suspended so he could have his baby ways and stay as the President? BTW if you believe in the rule of law, the law is about truth and what can be proven, not what we believe. OJ was guilty. A jury of his peers found him innocent. Likewise you say a guy in his basement couldn’t have received that many votes. Awesome. Now tell me how that was or could be proven before Diaper Trump left the White House very begrudgingly?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT