ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Been saying this for a while…this all started with Obama and all these investigations etc are intended to cover their tracks

The left vilifies all law enforcement other than the FBI. The FBI can’t be criticized because now they are a wing of the Dem party. It’s all worth it to take down the bad orange guy.

I also forgot to mention that liberals support law enforcement when they shoot unarmed white women, who support Trump. Pretty wild seeing how excited some liberals are that Ashli Babbitt died.

Trending on Twitter, if you wonder why I brought that up today.

The left vilifies all law enforcement other than the FBI. The FBI can’t be criticized because now they are a wing of the Dem party. It’s all worth it to take down the bad orange guy.
I have been consistent in my apathy for the FBI. From J. Edgar Hoover thru today's Chris Wray, most of the heads of the FBI have been political hacks that pander to political pressure.

The fiction that their Labs are superior or even TRUTHFUL has been PROVEN in Court to be a falsehood! Their Labs lied in Court and were PROVEN to LIE.

Agents showing up at homes of Pro-Lifers with SWAT teams or multiple Agents with Rifles for BS arrests is East Germany Stasi at it's best.

I used to trade US Treasuries from time to time. My Firm "had a guy", who studied them exclusively. My Sister made a huge score in her IRA/Roth of over $ 100,00 in 2 months ! With the inverse relationship between interest rates and bond pricing.

I never let her trade them again !

It's JUST numbers...math is racist...

Inflation up for Sept., reporting 8.1 %.

Which means the REAL Inflation numbers are OVER 16 % if we used the same indexes as in the 80"s.

ONLY gas prices were down for the month, that was a direct result of lowering the SPR AGAIN, to it's lowest levels since 1984. Gas prices WILL increase in the futures market as OPEC reduces pumping ! Brandon should thank Trump for filling the SPR for him to squander.

Social Securities Ponzi scheme will run out of money sooner, as COLA is 8.7 % for 2023 and onward, plus more COLA in the future. It's great news for me, as Mary Anne and I will gross total about $ 4,000 more a year.

But those under 40 are screwed !

Last edited:
The day is coming when these people won't be able to walk down the street.
We have too many @JeffT818 type voters who can’t handle mean tweets. I didn’t vote for Trump or Clinton in 2016, but it was clear who to vote for in 2020 and that was Trump. I didn’t vote for a saint. I voted for the guy who had America’s back even though he continually made himself look much less Presidential arguing with Jim Acosta every day.

Reactions: Pipedor
We have too many @JeffT818 type voters who can’t handle mean tweets. I didn’t vote for Trump or Clinton in 2016, but it was clear who to vote for in 2020 and that was Trump. I didn’t vote for a saint. I voted for the guy who had America’s back even though he continually made himself look much less Presidential arguing with Jim Acosta every day.

Well, @JeffT818 has disappeared - kind of like his stock assets are eroding rapidly. Being on the west coast, I can watch the release of the economic numbers live at 830 EDT. The futures were up 300 points until the CPI was released. As usual it seems, the experts' forecast was better than the reality we live in - largest jump in 40 years. The stock futures went from 300 UP to 300 DOWN in a flash.

Of course, now you have a lot of people living paycheck to paycheck. Elections have consequences and while Jeff's weak mind is easily distracted by 'mean' tweets and the fake climate scam, reality is biting the rest of the world with Wars, runaway inflation, blackouts in Europe on tap, and a US economy in recession - all led by a dementia ridden, racist loser that Jeff voted for. His gaffes and lies are amazing. Just in the last week - 2 words - "Made in America", my son "died in Iraq", not worried about US entering a recession....

Newsflash @nthomp and @stoneaxe27 - that is 3 words, his son died in the USA, and we officially entered a recession after the latest GDP number.

Last edited:

"“At one point I said, ‘Is that a bullet hole in the mirror?’” Chastain recalled. “I looked at the ceiling, there were bullet holes. The chair I was sitting in had bullet holes. And there's little kids, a 6-year-old, a 4-year-old. I don't understand what is happening to the world.

Incredibly weak USA leadership and foreign policy.

Leading poor people to the slaughter throughout the country through vaccine hesitancy and politicizing our health experts and agencies just trying to help people. That hurts poor people throughout the land and keeps drawing out this problem. All for politics. All to help their odds in the midterms in 2022. Again, f*ck them.

i would disappear also Nick…..

"“At one point I said, ‘Is that a bullet hole in the mirror?’” Chastain recalled. “I looked at the ceiling, there were bullet holes. The chair I was sitting in had bullet holes. And there's little kids, a 6-year-old, a 4-year-old. I don't understand what is happening to the world.

Incredibly weak USA leadership and foreign policy.
I have NO idea, who this woman is, nor why she in Ukraine.

Is she a movie actress ? With something she needs publicity upcoming ?

Reactions: rillaman
The Fake-Demic continues and will soon be completing year 3. Never mind the puddles brain said COVID was over.

Un-freaking-believable
This piece of shit administration is bulldozing over the rights of every damn one of us. I’m sick and damned tired of this bullshit. There are millions of me’s out there too….
Good thing I have a lot to lose and don’t wanna end up dead or in prison…

311803855_667451698077627_4105584145889614998_n.jpg

Urged or threatened? There appear to be no rules or laws for the left.

It is odd none of the Biden voters are still around to defend this administration.

When gas went down a little bit, Biden wanted credit. Well, it’s on you when it goes up then.

Congrats Dems, and RINOs like @nthomp. Once again, the Dem party doesn’t shrink the gap between the rich and poor, they just make more people poor. A win for equality!

The lies about Covid by the Democrats, Fauci and mRNA vax makers are beginning to unravel. It feels like we are getting towards the end of a Frank Peretti novel.

Reactions: ILisBest
The lies about Covid by the Democrats, Fauci and mRNA vax makers are beginning to unravel. It feels like we are getting towards the end of a Frank Peretti novel.

I can recall, the screaming, by the usual suspects AGAINST Berenson on this site.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT