ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

I'm afraid that we're barreling towards WWIII, folks.

Sooner or later, Ukrainians will tire of fighting Russia for us. Will young people who tweet the Ukrainian flag enlist and go fight? I pray for peace, but we have no one brokering it.
The US politicians are warmongers and have been since WW2…money laundering via war

Reactions: Uncoach and Pipedor

1. Sanctuary City, check.
2. Receive migrants seeking sanctuary, check.
3. Complain of “humanitarian crisis”, check.

These libs are complete buffoons and so are the idiots that vote for them.

The IDIOTS that are discounting tactical nuke use by Russia are the MOST dangerous people in the word today !

The fact that have never been utilized anywhere on Earth, should scare more people than the non-rising of the oceans.

WARNING TO EVERYONE WITH RELATIVES UNDER 25 or so

Stock your home and your vehicles with spray NARCAN !.

Drug overdoses with Fentanyl mixed into over the counter drugs and EVEN candy have reached levels that ARE PASSING WW 2, US combat
deaths.

The life you save could be a relative !

NB ; It comes in a squeeze container that puts a squeezed mist up a nostril to bring the victim back to life. If it's not too late, the spray will revive the person enough to get the person to an Emergency Room from death !

But DON"T listen to the person, because they will be PISSED that you ruined their high ! NOT that you saved their LIFE !

Been there seen that !

Last edited:

Perhaps Biden’s treasury department should look at racism on our college campuses.
Oh shit, I forgot…. racism against whitey is A-OK

The so-called 'election-deniers' were right again. Shocker @stoneaxe27 ! Another conspiracy theory (written up by the New York Times on Monday) comes true. The election software company did store the personal data for 2M election workers in China.....

Nothing to see Stone-brain, bury your head in the sand.

Last edited:
At least @JeffT818 will be totally unaffected by brain-dead's strategic depletion of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve. If you are trying to destroy the United States, this is exactly what you do.

Coupled with OPEC's 2M bpd reduction, Russia keeps getting stronger as the US position weakens. Really great vote Jeff! I'd expect brain-deficient @nthomp to stand by his vote, but I thought you were a bit smarter. In a rare admission, I must admit that I was wrong!

The US politicians are warmongers and have been since WW2…money laundering via war
That will end soon enough. They are firing all the service men and women who won’t get the jab, want to push illiberal far left nonsense in the military, such as CRT and yet they are delusional enough to think the US military will be strong even as they push this moronic boobery. Get woke, go broke. That will happen to the military, as well. The military industrial complex needs wars and wrecked equipment for more orders. It’s no wonder our infrastructure sucks.

Reactions: bung23 and tjfleck6

I distinctly remember a certain stoned dumbass lecturing us that this wouldn’t ever happen under democrat rule. Those of us with a functioning brain knew it would.

Last edited:
That will end soon enough. They are firing all the service men and women who won’t get the jab, want to push illiberal far left nonsense in the military, such as CRT and yet they are delusional enough to think the US military will be strong even as they push this moronic boobery. Get woke, go broke. That will happen to the military, as well. The military industrial complex needs wars and wrecked equipment for more orders. It’s no wonder our infrastructure sucks.
One of my friends attended West Point. He told me his class normally meets back at the academy every 5 years. They met in Dallas last year as none of them can stomach where the West Point leadership is now.

Incompetence at its finest which is why @nthomp loves him some Biden along with @stoneaxe27

Is Biden really this stupid? I know he is really, really dumb, but his destruction of the US oil & gas industry and the corresponding increase in gas prices is totally intentional. It's pretty easy - kill pipelines, stop leasing federal lands, try to give Iran a nuke (thereby alienating Saudi Arabia causing them to reduce production), and let Putin invade Ukraine.

Biden has made all of our enemies stronger while weakening the USA and Europe. Mission accomplished and the sucker @JeffT818 would do it all over again.

We are a nation of laws and the rulings of the courts should be respected - unless you are a Democrat and don't like the rulings. Then, it is extremist MAGA types fault! I'm sure Nancy (@nthomp ) and Stone-Brain (@stoneaxe27 ) agree completely with brain-dead Joe. MAGA MAGA MAGA - all their fault - it was certainly not the illegal action taken by Obama/Biden.

Kids are tough resilient. There are those making a big deal because the little babies have to wear masks. How does that compare to kids in Syria, kids in WW II, Vietnam during the war? I think the American school kids will be alright.

@stoneaxe27 - you own yourself. No wonder you ran away, drank, smoked, and hid. I know @JeffT818 doesn't care about the kids since he has none. But, gee whiz, it's a big surprise to dumb ass liberals that hiding kids are poorly educated and further, they get sick quite easily.

• Angry
Reactions: bung23
Who knows and who said that it definitively was not from a lab. That is only an issue that conspiracy lovers care about. Trump colluded with Russia. Read the Mueller Report not a leftie) and the Senate committee headed by Marco Rubio Report. Ivervectin does not work on Covid, that is the issue not whether you can use it to get of worms or other uses. But nice try to do the both sider thing

@stoneaxe27 - it is amazing how everything you said in this post is wrong!

Covid - It did come from a lab!

Russia - No collusion for Trump. Just a setup by the deep state using a lie paid for by Hillary.

Ivermectim - It works very well. What doesn't stop COVID is the vaccine. But Ivermectim is cheap and the Democrat donors like Pfizer love the great cash flow!

I love reading your old posts! It's truly magnificent seeing you call people 'conspiracy' lovers after you sucked up every lie from the fake news. Come back, we need some fresh material.

Nothing to see here…..
Remember folks, it’s only racism if whites do it…

Last edited:
I didn’t watch the video, dummy. Tucker Carlson is garbage. You’re a regular viewer. So am I. You know for months, even years, he’s been trashing Ukraine, asking why we don’t ally with Putin, and said plainly he was rooting for Russia. If you buy his tune change over the last weak, you have an even weaker mind than I thought.
Have you volunteered for the Ukrainian front yet? Make sure you take a booster shot first!

Old Joe is going to get us into a nuclear war. I remember when the LEFT said Trump was going to get us into a nuclear war. Far from it, Trump neutered Iran, Trump got Rocket Man to stop launching missiles, and Trump via diplomacy kept Putin from invading everyone.

But, those darn tweets were so upsetting to guys like @JeffT818

Meanwhile, basement boy Nick (@nthomp ) looks to guys like crying Adam K for hope. Well, hope has on the brink of nuclear apocalypse according to Brain-dead. Of course, brain-dead has been wrong about everything else.

Got my $50 rebate check from state of Illinois today. Reminds me of how mad I was when I finally caved and cashed my first stimulus check 1 day before it expired. Everything about that felt wrong.

What a mistake it was to cash those. This check found fire immediately. It could have been $5,000 but this is a fool me once kind of scenario.

I hope most people are recognizing this by now.

When everything you stand for is a steaming pile of dog shit, you have to resort to shady and/or illegal tactics to get elected.
F the left

Democrats continue to murder Americans via their open border policies. This just sucks. Way to go @JeffT818 - your offense to mean tweets meant a woman and one other person were killed with a knife to their throat, chest, etc.

Weak minds caused this to happen

• Angry
Reactions: ILisBest and bung23

This administration is an abomination. It’s unbelievable to read reports like this.
There‘s some real house cleaning that needs to happen and 2024 is too far away.

Reactions: tjfleck6
Reactions: ILisBest

Perhaps Biden’s treasury department should look at racism on our college campuses.
Oh shit, I forgot…. racism against whitey is A-OK
You forgot about the racism against Asian-American students at the Ivy League schools.

You forgot about the racism against Asian-American students at the Ivy League schools.

I promise you I haven’t. I have an adopted Asian-American cousin living in the suburbs of Chicago. He has seen racism regularly over the years. Stories like his don’t get covered though. The perpetrator rarely fits the media narrative.

Nothing the Dems do regarding racism surprises me. The hypocrite party.

I promise you I haven’t. I have an adopted Asian-American cousin living in the suburbs of Chicago. He has seen racism regularly over the years. Stories like his don’t get covered though. The perpetrator rarely fits the media narrative.

Nothing the Dems do regarding racism surprises me. The hypocrite party.
That is why @stoneaxe27 is the perfect example of a Democrat. Everyone else on this board but his buddies kitty Kat and 🤡🤡 @nthomp were total racists. Clown show!

ADVERTISEMENT