ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Well done @JeffT818 - a fantastic vote for dementia Joe who can't find a dead congresswoman in the crowd and a just plain stupid VP who says we have a strong alliance with the Republic of North Korea.

And don't think I didn't notice your little disappearing act when I owned you on Carter - Reagan. A Reagan supporter in 1980 and a Carter supporter in 2020/2022. You have evolved.

Hey Jeff - you will note that Desantis is sending a fleet of combustion engine utility repair vehicles to restore Florida's extensive power outages. It will be fun to watch California post-2035 try to restore power with their fleet of EV utility repairs vehicle. Better get it done FAST.

Last edited:
My net worth didn't jump $5M during the pandemic.

Fauci confirmed he risked these harms, adding, "But you have to make a balance when you're dealing with — we know the only way to stop something cold in its track is to try and shut things down."

This comment alone pisses me off. A guy with his experience should have known there is no way to stop a coronavirus, even by shutting things down.

309857665_631483805052059_6692485203058095121_n.jpg

Well done @JeffT818 - a fantastic vote for dementia Joe who can't find a dead congresswoman in the crowd and a just plain stupid VP who says we have a strong alliance with the Republic of North Korea.

And don't think I didn't notice your little disappearing act when I owned you on Carter - Reagan. A Reagan supporter in 1980 and a Carter supporter in 2020/2022. You have evolved.

Hey Jeff - you will note that Desantis is sending a fleet of combustible engine utility repair vehicles to restore Florida's extensive power outages. It will be fun to watch California post-2035 try to restore power with their fleet of EV utility repairs vehicle. Better get it done FAST.

Did you mean “combustion” engine utility repair vehicles? 😀

Reactions: bung23 and tjfleck6
Me too - only time I've ever done that. But when the team wins, I get to claim a win, and when the team loses, even if I played perfectly, I have to take the loss.
I am an individual voter. I am not a part of the Borg. I didn’t vote for this shit show. Blame George Conway and other stupid Republicans, who are all part of the Washington gravy train.

There are two wonderful books that goes into the breakout of the 1 st Marines from the Chosin Reservoir. Chinese Army crossing into North Korea and freezing to death at night in their open air foxholes. On Desperate Ground or The Frozen Chosen are both worthy of reading.

My military science instructor was in US Army in Korea and had called in Army artillery onto his overrun position on Pork Chop Hill twice !

Last edited:
There are two wonderful books that goes into the breakout of the 1 st Marines from the Chosin Reservoir. Chinese Army crossing into North Korea and freezing to death at night in their open air foxholes. On Desperate Ground or The Frozen Chosen are both worthy of reading.

My military science instructor was in US Army in Korea and had called in Army artillery onto his overrun position on Pork Chop Hill twice !
It is the large majority of American Citizens that think that Kamala is poorly educated and then she opens her mouth to speak, and removes all doubt !

Holy shit! Scumbag Gavin is a reprehensible human being. Taking away parents rights over their minor children?!?! Somebody please do what needs to be done….

The Newsom nut hugging board that rubber stamped what the authoritarian douche wants for EV by 2035 are so dumb. New Yorkers are dumb if they elect Hochul, as well. She wants NY to adopt the California nonsense.

Hiding the truth…. Typical left tactic.
Maybe people should actually think for themselves rather than guzzle the vomit spewed from the corrupt media and their lib leaders….

Electric Vehicles;

I wonder where the owners of EV's have to go in Florida to recharge their vehicles ?

With OVER 1,000,000 million customers still without power down from OVER 2,000,000.

Southern Florida being OVER the battery range to Northern Florida charging stations or private homes.

Several years ago Storm Sandy hit the Jersey Shore. It had been downgraded from a Hurricane. ( So that Hurricane Insurance didn't have to be honored !) Electric power was OUT for many Shore towns for OVER 3 weeks !

Well, old Joe has managed to restore power to OPEC as OPEC now controls the oil markets thanks to lack of US leadership. Another success @stoneaxe27 !

Hey @stoneaxe27 - now that I know you survived Ian and have plenty of power - can you at least thank your lucky stars that Ron Desantis was in charge of relief and recovery efforts instead of your guy Andrew Gillum? I know you can't appreciate it, which is why you will always be stone-brain to us. What about you @Gladeskat - your guy (below) awake yet?

CAF49760-C2E1-4FE8-A3EC-6FD08DA248BF.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: ILisBest
Well, old Joe has managed to restore power to OPEC as OPEC now controls the oil markets thanks to lack of US leadership. Another success @stoneaxe27 !

or as we run down our SPR even lower than 1984 levels.

Hey @stoneaxe27 - now that I know you survived Ian and have plenty of power - can you at least thank your lucky stars that Ron Desantis was in charge of relief and recovery efforts instead of your guy Andrew Gillum? I know you can't appreciate it, which is why you will always be stone-brain to us. What about you @Gladeskat - your guy (below) awake yet?

CAF49760-C2E1-4FE8-A3EC-6FD08DA248BF.jpg
Weather forecast; Rain ? Free Shower ?

@JeffT818 - your guy Biden accomplished all of this in less than 20 months! Do you still have the sticker on your Prious which says "I stand with our ally and friend, the Republican of North Korea"?

• Angry
Reactions: ILisBest and bung23

Well, there it is. Plain as day. The Biden crime family strikes again. F them.

I'm afraid that we're barreling towards WWIII, folks.

Sooner or later, Ukrainians will tire of fighting Russia for us. Will young people who tweet the Ukrainian flag enlist and go fight? I pray for peace, but we have no one brokering it.

I'm afraid that we're barreling towards WWIII, folks.

Sooner or later, Ukrainians will tire of fighting Russia for us. Will young people who tweet the Ukrainian flag enlist and go fight? I pray for peace, but we have no one brokering it.
No, none of the virtue signalers will enlist and go to Ukraine. Many of the young adults who do wish to enlist are ineligible due to their choice NOT to take the death jab. Heroes like the Coast Guard rescuer in Florida are being tossed from the military for a similar reason.

ADVERTISEMENT