ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

@JeffT818 - you of the phony climate scam. Scotland, in an effort to solve the "crisis", has CUT down 14 MILLION trees to make way for wind turbines. That's awesome - cut down beautiful trees and forever alter their habitat with giant windmills (which work a little bit) and then dump the non-recyclable fiberglass blades into giant Earthen pits after ten years.

You green new deal people are totally sick. I'm sure these blades will kill countless birds, too.

Goldman Sachs predicts that gas pricing will go back UP to $ 5.00 a gallon by the end of the year. Yes, I made $ today (Mon) from August calls I bought Fri and today. 11 % and 28 % on DISH calls, doesn't sound like much, but both trades were only one day holds. Done with DISH for now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: bung23 and tjfleck6
@JeffT818 - you of the phony climate scam. Scotland, in an effort to solve the "crisis", has CUT down 14 MILLION trees to make way for wind turbines. That's awesome - cut down beautiful trees and forever alter their habitat with giant windmills (which work a little bit) and then dump the non-recyclable fiberglass blades into giant Earthen pits after ten years.

You green new deal people are totally sick. I'm sure these blades will kill countless birds, too.

To be fair, I don’t think these large wind turbines kill birds. It was the older, smaller ones that rotated at high speed that killed birds.

To be fair, I don’t think these large wind turbines kill birds. It was the older, smaller ones that rotated at high speed that killed birds.
So, the ones already in landfills killed birds? Solar definitely kills birds in large numbers.

Sadly, they only have 2012 numbers, but undoubtedly windmills and the transmission lines from always remote places are killing birds by the hundreds of thousands.

Windmills are one of the biggest scams out there.

Right after the election
Well, the reason Gas prices are down is due to decreased demand Which in part is due to A. The current recession B. People using less fuel due to the high cost of gasoline amongst other things.

Well, the reason Gas prices are down is due to decreased demand Which in part is due to A. The current recession B. People using less fuel due to the high cost of gasoline amongst other things.

Price at the pump will rise again this fall

Yep, I saw this firsthand at the Grand Canyon on August 5, 2022. For early August at one of the most popular National Parks in the world, it was extremely easy to get a lunch reservation with a view and the El Tovar attendant said visitation was down significantly thanks to the recession.

Travel is discretionary and Joe has been effective in killing this part of the economy.

Yep, I saw this firsthand at the Grand Canyon on August 5, 2022. For early August at one of the most popular National Parks in the world, it was extremely easy to get a lunch reservation with a view and the El Tovar attendant said visitation was down significantly thanks to the recession.

Travel is discretionary and Joe has been effective in killing this part of the economy.

I had a single mom (nurse that I grew up with) tell me that she had to pull her 12 year old son out of baseball this summer, because she couldn’t afford the gas, hotels, etc. When the liberal elite mock people for complaining about gas prices, they are just reminding you that they don’t care about the poor or middle class.

I had a single mom (nurse that I grew up with) tell me that she had to pull her 12 year old son out of baseball this summer, because she couldn’t afford the gas, hotels, etc. When the liberal elite mock people for complaining about gas prices, they are just reminding you that they don’t care about the poor or middle class.

That's horrible because unless times have changed, baseball (non-traveling) is one of the cheaper sports to play as opposed to ice hockey, etc.

We are one year on from @stoneaxe27 telling us that those 13 US Marines had to die in the evacuation of Afghanistan. It was going to happen, period.

• Angry
Reactions: bung23
The Jupiter Recreation League have 4 full size baseball fields, with dugouts, warning tracks, fences, scoreboards all centered to a food stand operated by Parents.

Matt played on one team and there was a 60 game schedule with NO traveling.

Been vaccinated since March like most people with the ability and a functioning brain.
@nthomp got vaccinated in March 2021, LOL, like most people with a sheep's brain. Old Nick has probably had two boosters since that time and gotten COVID multiple times like the Pfizer CEO. I'm glad your functioning brain got you to take a vaccine which doesn't stop the very disease it vaccinates you against.

It looks like Nicky has checked out of this site entirely since he/she hasn't been in 2 months. COVID or Monkeypox may have gotten Nick because Nick is a big football fan and this is his time of year.

And then there is this asshat - he of the face shield - who kicked out tens of thousands of our military men and women because they refused to take the death jab. Now, he has caught COVID a SECOND time. How's that work Lloyd?

Last edited:
Gio was an entitled (thank to his donations to Illinois athletics), arrogant, #taskhuvud. Like the other "doctors" on this site at that time, they all took the drug company money or believed a corrupt, inept organization like the CDC.

To them, it is a miracle that I am alive having shunned the miracle vaccine. Frankly, I don't know a single COVID casualty for the 'worst pandemic' in 100 years. One would think most of us know several people who died.

I met a doctor in Houston on my trip and soon found out that she and her family are unvaxxed. She's a very bright woman who graduated UI in 3 years. She knows someone from the company that produced the COVID detection tests. Per that guy, the COVID detection test gave 40 percent false positives (when negative) and 40 percent false negatives (when positive). Since the normal tolerances are around 2 percent, this guy was SHOCKED when the government approved the tests. Just a total crap test for a fake pandemic. But that company made a fortune!

I watch "superstore" on peacock. Comedy show. Fairly funny. They have a pharmacist on there that has little man syndrome not so veiled towards the profession as a whole.

It's pretty funny.

FBI Hmmmmmmm again

Michigan FBI SAC (Special Agent in Charge) leads the FBI efforts to have Governor kidnapped, citizens found Not Guilty in trial.

SAC promoted to SAC Washington DC Prior to Jan 6th.

West Palm Beach, Florida home of Pres Trump raided by FBI & DOJ, some of the FBI agents were from the DC office.

Racist dems.
F the left
If a teacher can self-select their gender and pronouns (seems like a Minneapolis thing to do) then can they self-select their color, too? If not, why not?

Long term, a policy like this will insure that all Minneapolis teachers will be “educators of color”. Then what are they going to do?

• Haha
Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
If a teacher can self-select their gender and pronouns (seems like a Minneapolis thing to do) then can they self-select their color, too? If not, why not?

Long term, a policy like this will insure that all Minneapolis teachers will be “educators of color”. Then what are they going to do?
The Democrats are the proud party of systemic racism. @stoneaxe27 always accused others of his crimes / guilt. You’ve joined the racist team @JeffT818 ! Of course, you have no kids and no stake In The future of the USA so as long as your fundamentals are OK, who cares?

Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
Don't feel for Lizzy, Argentina ! ( with apologies to Andrew Lloyd Webber)

She reported a net worth, when she entered congress of $ 6,000,000 million, 3 mill from her husband's Law firm.

Now only 6 years later earning $ 174,000 salary, she reports her net worth as $ 42,000,000 millions, which is a decent rate of return anywhere.

Her "run " for the White House in any coming year is nothing, but living large on her $ 7,000,000 campaign chest funds which she can use anywhere to travel/live first class using campaign funds.

Last edited:
Don't feel for Lizzy, Argentina ! ( with apologies to Andrew Lloyd Webber)

She reported a new worth when she entered congress of $ 6,000,000 million, 3 mill from her husband's Law firm.

Now only 6 years later earning $ 174,000 salary, she reports her net worth as $ 42,000,000 which is a decent rate of return anywhere.
Damn

Amazing story
REAL story of SEAL Team 6 member Brown. Meth head in high school, Parent's had him arrested AND jailed ! USN gave him a shot, beat Meth, he met his eventual Wife and she brought GOD into his life. He made it thru BUDS to Team 4. Wounded and lost his right (dominate) eye and tips of some of his fingers of right hand. Made it through the selection process for Team 6 (less than 10 % of already SEALs make it to Team 6.) Wanted to become a Sniper, so taught himself to shoot with his remaining eye and full hand. Known for not of how many he killed, but that he started SEALs giving out shoes, and winter boots to barefoot children in Afgan.
Won the Navy Cross posthumously for saving other wounded SEALS.

LOL. Very clearly should, but won't happen.

Lizzie had raised $ 14,000,000 in her campaign. She only spent half and has $ 7,000,000 left. The Election laws let her spend that money on future campaigning. So she could file for Pres in 2024, and fly all over the USA in private planes and stay at first class hotels, eat steak and spend NOTHING of that $ 36,000,000 that she "earned" while in Congress.

All from that $ 7,000,000 slush fund.

Yikes….

Meanwhile, let’s boot out soldiers for not jabbing.

ADVERTISEMENT