ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

I made 380 % on DISH August calls . Just wish I had bought more in my Roth !

My one time biggest % , but not $, which was an IPO that my guys did and I got overrides on their commissions.
Just hit Dish August calls AGAIN for 98 %. But this time it was for decent $ in Roth.

Any questions remaining about my denigrating the FBI ?
Feebies, or the FBI, continued

Was J. Edgar straight ?

Al Capone was arrested and convicted for Income Tax, not being a mob criminal.
The biggest and most valuable secret in US history was the development of the Atomic bomb. How's that secret working out ?
Dr. Martin L. King was investigated by them for YEARS.

My classmate in NJSP father was in FBI, his entire career was listening/translating wire taps on Russian diplomats at the UN. Total # of arrests , ZERO. The Son was USMC and didn't have the college credits for FBI. Son of former Superintend NJSP couldn't hack it in NJSP Academy, became FBI. Former head FBI son couldn't make FBI Academy, became NJSP after standards were lowered.

• Wow
Reactions: Uncoach
Just hit Dish August calls AGAIN for 98 %. But this time it was for decent $ in Roth.
Again with Dish, probably about 50 % in two days, exact % will be known tomorrow.

It was 53.6 % in one day. 08/09 to 08/10.

Last edited:
What great days we are having, great guesses in options AND the CPI has gone down to only 8.5 % for last month , from 9.1 % that 6 cents goes right to your pocket !

Only were paying about $ 4.19 for gas at BJ's as we refilled from our trip to Finger Lakes in NY ! Just another $ 2 dollar drop and it's all good. (except our Strategic Petroleum Reserve is gawn.)

Drove along the Mississippi coast today and stopped in at Jefferson Davis’ estate and told them I was looking for a missing person, namely our resident Democrat, KKK- founding party supporter named @stoneaxe27 . He wasn’t there. I suspect he is at Democrat/KKK recruiter Robert Byrds grave in West Virginia.

My other observation is they have a Waffle House every mile along that coast.

Drove along the Mississippi coast today and stopped in at Jefferson Davis’ estate and told them I was looking for a missing person, namely our resident Democrat, KKK- founding party supporter named @stoneaxe27 . He wasn’t there. I suspect he is at Democrat/KKK recruiter Robert Byrds grave in West Virginia.

My other observation is they have a Waffle House every mile along that coast.
Grandson # 3 in US Navy in Gulfport , Miss for Sea Bee training , then will be transferred to Calif.

Reactions: tjfleck6

It takes an article about a jaguar for journalists to admit that the Mexico/Arizona border has a significant presence of “armed groups and drug traffickers.”

Again with Dish, probably about 50 % in two days, exact % will be known tomorrow.

It was 53.6 % in one day. 08/09 to 08/10.
You can call me Mr, Dish, as I just closed out gains from Wed , today Thurs.
Multiple trades with an average of 35 % appreciation.

Last edited:
Reactions: tjfleck6 and bung23
297477831_364142542552535_4812495311065592839_n.jpg

I hear that but as long as this administration is in the White House, “executive orders” will be the laws of the land.
You can only do so much with XO's. Congress holds the purse. That 6-3 majority in SCOTUS will put an end to the Presidents doing whatever they want without working through Congress.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest

The US would skewer the party in power for doing that…..

You can call me Mr, Dish, as I just closed out gains from Wed , today Thurs.
Multiple trades with an average of 35 % appreciation.
Did DISH calls again # 4 Thur pm to Fri am (yes I am out already today) for the week 4 days straight huge % gains.

Last edited:
Food up 13 + % for the month.

Eggs up 38 + %
Chicken up 13 + %

I told you to YouTube Joel Salatin of pollyface farms in Virginny. We have a dozen layers in a coop that Matt built last year, we no longer buy eggs retail.

Heading for the Ithaca NY food market Sat am to buy locally produced foodstuffs.

Yet, people like @JeffT818 and @stoneaxe27 believe the death jab should be mandated on everyone including the military. Thank God for the many who rejected the tyranny of the Biden administration and allowed the unvaccinated to be compared to the vaccinated, It turns out, the unvaccinated were the smart ones as evidenced by the CDCs lame attempt to regain some credibility. Too late!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT