ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Pythons are mostly active after dusk. So you can work on your tan in the day as you nap.

The 17 footer could be a $ 3 K score, with additional $ 2,500 for biggest snake caught.

Until the EV technology greatly improves, my household will always have an EV and a gasoline/hybrid car. If I was a one car household, I would not buy a pure EV car at this time do to charging limitations.
Every time I think about trading in my Tesla for another EV, I look at the charging network in the US and . . .Nope nope nope

Reactions: Uncoach
Until the EV technology greatly improves, my household will always have an EV and a gasoline/hybrid car. If I was a one car household, I would not buy a pure EV car at this time do to charging limitations.
I appreciate the fact that you know it is a scam. The Virginia response to the snowstorm showed exactly how useless EVs are at a critical time. When faced with cold weather (of course, your party said kids in 2020 would never see snow) and traffic jams, EVs were the equivalent of concrete blocks. I want a reliable gas powered vehicle when I drive across the barren, hot Arizona deserts. It is a very unforgiving place as evidenced by the large number of dead illegals that Biden invited to our country.

I do note you ignored the environmental crisis brought about by the ugly, inefficient gigantic windmills.

Reactions: bung23
As stated, we visited a Finger Lakes camp of Mart Anne's relatives.

We went up SH 17 in New York and noted a new Windmill farm of about a half dozen units.

Going either up to the camp or 2 days later down, NONE of the huge units were producing even 1 watt of "green" energy as there was no wind, either day.

Enough with this garbage already…. I mean what the f*** is going on with theses sickos?!?!

Enough with this garbage already…. I mean what the f*** is going on with theses sickos?!?!

If that was a straight man and a young girl, would anyone be upset with the man being called a groomer?

Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
If that was a straight man and a young girl, would anyone be upset with the man being called a groomer?
These men used to be called firemen, as they slid down the shiny brass pole !

Story; My Uncle Dewey was an Asbury Park, NJ paid fireman. They actually had the brass pole.
He responded to one actual fire in his career. It was a liquor store, and he slipped discs in his back as he was carrying cases of booze out the back door ! He retired on full disability that day ! He DIY'ed a full size bar in his basement with his share of the saved booze.

Love DeSantis
DeSantis was just a little firmer in his "talking to", than the NY unelected Governor.

NO Democrat wanted the AUTHORIZED GUARD by President Trump to be there to crowd control.

There is even written declaration by the DC Mayor, declining his Written declaration of up TO 20,000 Guard.

ALL PRIOR TO JAN 6 th !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You CAN'T make this stuff up !!!!!!

The DC Mayor just asked the Pentagon for National Guard troops because of THE MIGRANT CRISIS in DC !!!

Last edited:
I made 380 % on DISH August calls . Just wish I had bought more in my Roth !

My one time biggest % , but not $, which was an IPO that my guys did and I got overrides on their commissions.

Last edited:

Keep them borders open, dipshit Joe

Most mass shootings in gun-free zones…. No freaking way. So, let me get this straight, criminals don’t adhere to the laws and are the only ones who’ll bring guns into gun-free zones? Who’d a thunk it…???

How do these two relate? Helping poor people escape tyranny is……bad?

How does wanting to help people escape the Taliban conflict with worrying about a growing population on the right that has been radicalized and wants to do damage thinking they’re ‘patriots?’ Do you think every Afghan person is a terrorist, rill?
Helping people that don’t want to live under tyrannical Taliban rule?

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

This fear of others that is re-growing in our country is strange.

Made a visit to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon yesterday (Friday) at noon. It was surprisingly not very busy for a Friday in early August. The night before I made a dining reservation for the El Tovar right on the rim.

Well, the El Tovar guy got us a table with a great view! I asked him if the crowd was normal. He said, no, visitation to the Canyon is down by a lot thanks to the recession and the cost of travel. Plenty of Euros, but the recession is definitely impacting the quantity of visitors at one of America’s preeminent parks.

Great vote @JeffT818 ! Now that you have made Americans poorer, your trips around the country should be easier without the riff raff since you are doing great and are on-plan!

Made a visit to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon yesterday (Friday) at noon. It was surprisingly not very busy for a Friday in early August. The night before I made a dining reservation for the El Tovar right on the rim.

Well, the El Tovar guy got us a table with a great view! I asked him if the crowd was normal. He said, no, visitation to the Canyon is down by a lot thanks to the recession and the cost of travel. Plenty of Euros, but the recession is definitely impacting the quantity of visitors at one of America’s preeminent parks.

Great vote @JeffT818 ! Now that you have made Americans poorer, your trips around the country should be easier without the riff raff since you are doing great and are on-plan!
They are bragging about gas prices going down because of recession…

Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT