ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Slow to Anger, Fierce in a Fight, Gentle Towards Women ; Isn't a bad way to think or act in your life. Thanks Dad !

I guess if my three Sons live that life AND teach my 10 Grandchildren ( 7 Males) my leaving them no money won't be so bad !

Reactions: ILisBest

This piece of shit racist is another shining example of why we have the divisiveness we do in this country. And she “teaches” our young adults. Eff her....

it really is disgusting…

Some of those cops kids were in the school, and news flash most of those cops were “brown” whatever that is supposed to mean.

The people loudest about racism are always the biggest racists, that is 100% confirmed by the past 2 years.

it really is disgusting…

Some of those cops kids were in the school, and news flash most of those cops were “brown” whatever that is supposed to mean.

The people loudest about racism are always the biggest racists, that is 100% confirmed by the past 2 years.

Don’t ever forget that Dems think everyone and everything is racist, because they are. They think they are elite people, and if they are incredibly racist, everyone else must be too.

I'm curious what membership is on this site, compared to a couple years ago. Hardly any activity on any of the boards.

Doug does a great job overall, but he’s a football guy. I appreciate his effort for basketball with Alec. But losing Sturdy and not finding someone else like him has slowed down things.

Lots of old names I haven’t seen in forever.

Reactions: tjfleck6
Contaminated Jury Pool !

The Swillery Trial Judge allowed a contaminated jury pool to produce the NG verdict.
Allowing Swillery advocates into the actual jury, instead of excusing those tainted persons into the jury was another "If the gloves don't fit, you must acquit !" decision.

To Illustrate actual proper jury selection. Jury pools are collected thru voting rolls.
You register to vote and your name eventually goes on the selection list. There are several reasons on the notification that if you claim one, you are excused, without even showing up to the Court.

Neither Mary Anne nor I have ever been called ! We just tell the clerk that I am retired NJSP and we are BOTH excused because of the appearance of bias.

Doug does a great job overall, but he’s a football guy. I appreciate his effort for basketball with Alec. But losing Sturdy and not finding someone else like him has slowed down things.

Lots of old names I haven’t seen in forever.
I liked Brad, but I don't think he had a great pulse on what kids were really thinking about regarding Illinois. A little too glass half full and not realistic enough on our chances with a lot of guys. It got to the point where I was honestly disregarding his posts saying we were leading with recruits until they actually signed, because he couldn't have had better than a 10% success rate with those sort of posts.

Doug's reporting has been much more realistic. It probably doesn't help with subscriptions because Brad's reporting brought a lot of unrealistic excitement to the boards. But for someone like me who's been here for 15+ years, I got tired of it.

I liked Brad, but I don't think he had a great pulse on what kids were really thinking about regarding Illinois. A little too glass half full and not realistic enough on our chances with a lot of guys. It got to the point where I was honestly disregarding his posts saying we were leading with recruits until they actually signed, because he couldn't have had better than a 10% success rate with those sort of posts.

Doug's reporting has been much more realistic. It probably doesn't help with subscriptions because Brad's reporting brought a lot of unrealistic excitement to the boards. But for someone like me who's been here for 15+ years, I got tired of it.
I doubt brads predictions were determined by what a kid tells him but more by what an assistant coach tells him.

Sounds like she's unqualified for the job

I actually appreciate that she is willing to say "I was wrong". Most "experts" or officials just move on to their next terrible prediction, and never acknowledge their miss. Think Fauci will ever acknowledge how wrong he has been about everything?

Reactions: Pipedor

I remember @stoneaxe27 mocking people about this early on. Just increased the cost of his crab legs. The left has no real concern for the poor or middle class.
30 years ago , leftists from Chicago and California moved to Colorado and the Pacific Northwest ….they have destroyed those areas and are now moving into texas , Nashville and the Carolina’s…

Sounds like she's unqualified for the job
She is an Obama retread…we are seeing the full Obama policies barely restrained now….that’s why that divisive clown went on Twitter to complain about the filibuster cause he does t have enough control right now…

Reactions: bung23
30 years ago , leftists from Chicago and California moved to Colorado and the Pacific Northwest ….they have destroyed those areas and are now moving into texas , Nashville and the Carolina’s…
We’re considering building a wall here in florida to keep them out down here

285401863_1672031209797796_2930384695934309568_n.jpg

100%

I did like how Brad presented the info, but I read it as homer info especially after a bit. I guess what I meant was just a different way of presenting it.

I do like how Doug doesn’t sugar coat and doesn’t pretend to know when he doesn’t, appreciate the honesty.

100%

I did like how Brad presented the info, but I read it as homer info especially after a bit. I guess what I meant was just a different way of presenting it.

I do like how Doug doesn’t sugar coat and doesn’t pretend to know when he doesn’t, appreciate the honesty.
Need to know vs ever changing info. Brad knows when he's being played

you simply cannot get more f**ked up in the head than this garbage....

I used to put Security Guards at the entry to a Gay health club and gym in NYC.

Right next door was a bar for cross dressers and ambivalent persons of dress and sexual proclivity. These persons were very nice and just wanted to live that life and be left alone, just like the "straight" people, they were not aggressive to attempt to find a new 'recruit'.

Reactions: Uncoach

Absolutely, positively DISGUSTING.
I’m beyond sick and tired of these filthy scumbags pushing their agenda on kids.

Gross. The funny thing is that parents who expose their kids to this stuff think they are progressive, and better than those that don’t.

They act like they aren’t glamorizing the alphabet lifestyle too. Feel bad for the kids.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
Brandon threatens to remove tariffs on Chinese solar panels that were applied under Trump.

Sounds great, right. It lowers prices for more Green energy,.....maybe.......

or.....

The tariffs to CCP means that American companies continue research and find better types of solar and ultimately cheaper green power AND American jobs.

ADVERTISEMENT