ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Do the math coach - 53B in 77 days to Ukraine works out to the USA printing $688B per DAY for Ukraine.

While you gush over some maybe true video (the vaunted Ghost of Ukraine was complete fantasy) ponder what is happening to the depleted US arsenal. The US has sent 1/3 of our arsenal to Ukraine. So, how do we defend ourselves?

Can you tell me with a straight face that Ukraine are good guys who don’t have a neo-Nazi battalion? You are with Soros and Obama - think twice.

I have no idea if Ukranians are good guys. I’ll take them over Putin. Their government is corrupt. What is very evident is that they would like to keep their country of Ukraine. Do you like Putin so much you want him to bring back the entire USSR? As for Obama/Soros, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Remember Biden saying he had gone toe to toe with Putin? He was telling the American people he would keep him under control (like Trump did).

Apparently he meant to say that he would stand to the side and watch Putin destroy a country. Then he would send billions to said destroyed country. Seriously, is there one thing Biden has done well? Has he backed any of his campaign promises?

Reactions: Uncoach and Pipedor
280450236_3220492898225579_4901482060684640631_n.jpg

@stoneaxe27

I have no idea if Ukranians are good guys. I’ll take them over Putin. Their government is corrupt. What is very evident is that they would like to keep their country of Ukraine. Do you like Putin so much you want him to bring back the entire USSR? As for Obama/Soros, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
LOL at almost this entire post.

1) $500 per US family has already been sent to Ukraine.
2) The USSR was always a 3rd rate economy with a top notch military. It isn’t coming back.
3) While Russia is an enemy, keep your eyes on China. Depleting your TOW missile arsenal in Ukraine leaves you short when China makes a move.

No, Obama and More so Soros are pure evil people. Side with them at your peril.

Reactions: bung23
My questions tend to "Follow the Money" AGAIN !

Why have the Biden criminal empire collected several millions of dollars both from Russian's and Ukrainian's ?

Does this mean that Brandon's brother will start another construction company to rebuild both countries ?

Reactions: Pipedor and bung23
In late March of this year, I posted Mary Anne's filling up at BJ's for $ 4.149 for regular.

Today Saturday May 14th it was $ 4.449 for regular.

Brandon cancelled Federal Leases for Oil Exploration yesterday, in case anyone was still wondering if he was deliberate with putting the USA into a RECESSION !

Remember Biden saying he had gone toe to toe with Putin? He was telling the American people he would keep him under control (like Trump did).

Apparently he meant to say that he would stand to the side and watch Putin destroy a country. Then he would send billions to said destroyed country. Seriously, is there one thing Biden has done well? Has he backed any of his campaign promises?
No. Nothing done well. Most of the population see through the gaslighting and the new ministry for disinformation. Clueless and reactionary unlike the previous admin that attacked issues. The Dems have really lost their way. It isn’t just the Brandon Admin. Newest slogan is a single word used by Castro in Cuba. LOL. No wonder they are bleeding the Hispanic vote.

Reactions: ILisBest

WTF?!?! So it’s “extreme” to put limitations on abortion but not extreme to allow abortion up until birth? How f**king mind-warped is this dipshit?
Actual NYPD cops that know this guy have told me again and again, that he's a too liberal nut case. He was disliked throughout the Department, but that can't be "racist" as the NYPD has MORE minorities in it's total census of around 35,000 members,

He was good taking the written tests required for promotion in the NYPD. ( Amanda has passed the Sgt test, for example, and waits for promotions to be listed.) Matt is now a Detective and they are promoted thru usually merit to First Grade (the highest) which pay wise is the same as a Lt. in uniform.

Getting more "cops on the street" , is a phony slogan with no actual teeth to the actual program.
It takes Cops that are in administration jobs and 1 day a week out of their 5 day a week sends them to an area of NYC that they don't know and they sit in patrol cars for 8 hours and are supposed to suppress crime !

The ACTUAL anti-crime unit of around 800 cops (think the size of the ENTIRE Seattle police department !), that DeBlow disbanded, that were actually on the streets in plainclothes making arrests is STILL disbanded !

Last edited:
DUH !! award for 2022 to date.

FBI announces they have labelled the killings in Buffalo, " A Hate Crime" !

And you thought I was wrong calling that organization a joke in law enforcement circles .

Masks being required again at all of my company's offices, effective immediately. Well, I'm not going in to the office anymore. Neither will anyone else in my region.

Wow! Well, they should be required for the vaxxed since this a pandemic of the vaxxed. I know 3 vaxxed and boosted people who all caught COVID last week.

Bill Gates, Colbert (twice), that witch president of New Zealand - all vaxxed and boosted with very recent cases of COVID.

It won't even merit consideration with the Fake News - but 2 more high profile Democrats have had strokes in the last 2 days --- caused by the vax???

That makes 3 Democrats with strokes when you count the very young NM Senator Lujan who had one earlier this week.

Reactions: Uncoach
He is 100 percent right. It is not our hyper focus, it is Democrats hyper focus - place every single person into a separate identity bucket. In the 90s the top athlete was Michael Jordan, the top musician was Michael Jackson, and the top entertainer was Oprah. All of them built empires, were raking in $$$, and were pretty much universally popular.

Notice how racially motivated crime continues to rise as we talk about race/privilege at every turn?

Notice how racially motivated crime continues to rise as we talk about race/privilege at every turn?

Yep, the guy in Wisconsin was motivated by hate. The guy in Buffalo was motivated by hate, but apparently also hated Fox News. They didn't cover the DC attack around April 22nd because it didn't fit the narrative.

For those who appreciate history, MIchael Jordan was the winning car owner at a top-level NASCAR race yesterday. I believe Brad Daugherty has won some races as owner too.

Hey libs (@nthomp @JeffT818 @stoneaxe27 ) - one of your fellow lefties is feuding with Biden and his radical policies. Old Jeff Bezos Washington Post has carried the water for this inept administration up to this point.

I guess we sit back and watch Dems attack each other. No wonder you losers left this board......

Twitter;

Shareholder purchases when Trump is elected $ teens ( around 17 a share ),,,
End of President Trump stock price in mid 70's ( around 77 )....
Twitter bars Ex-President, Shares drop around 50 %....
Musk buys 9 + % of company for $ 3 Billion, files required SEC documents...
After Musk purchase/filing stock up around 33 %....
Musk has short term unrealized gain of approx $ 1 Billion dollars...
Files for takeover with purchase price $ 54.20, which is a long term capital gain for pre-Trump shareholders and short team for purchasers since Musks purchase and filings.
Board refuses buyout and establishes "Poison Pill"...(one of the Board isn't even on the site and has never posted)....

Would you sue for your unrealized profit...or...go short the stock ?
I bought June put options on TWIT, sold them today !

Up 30 % since mid-April.

Held less than a month for an 360 % annualized return in my Roth IRA.

Elon makes people money ! Me; Even a blind squirrel finds acorns from time to time.

So a little update from the TRAF family.

First off, my wife and I are going to be welcoming child #2 into the world any day now, whenever baby brother is ready to come out. His big sister is beyond excited. Wife is almost 39 weeks now and is ready for him to come, I feel terrible as her ankles are about double her normal size.

So for anyone who lives in Illinois, specifically north suburbs of Chicago, you all know we had a crazy amount of rain basically all of April and then all of a sudden we went from 50s to 80s and everything is blooming and growing like crazy.

About 2 weeks, we all started dealing with what I feel are normal allergy season conditions... stuffed up, congestion, sneezing, the normal stuff this time of year. My wife takes a few tests then around 5th/6th, both negative.

Well it went kind of away, then last Wednesday and Thursday my wife got to the point where nothing was draining, was coughing a bunch, couldn't barely sleep on top of being 38 weeks pregnant. Well she took another test 12th, it was positive. She has been coughing up a lung all weekend, today is started getting a little better but zero fever whole time. I was home with her all weekend with our daughter, we seem to both be fine. I have been a little stuffed here and there, a tiny tickle in the throat if anything, but to be expected this time of the year.

My wife has been boosted at least once, and has to wear a mask always at work as a physical therapist. I got the vaccine back in April 2021, but nothing since. In hindsight, wish I had not as what was being sold then was 90+% efficacy etc which was complete BS but I digress. I have yet to take one single test this whole time, and to be honest not planning on ever taking one. If that makes me a bad person, oh well but it is a matter of principal for me. I have not changed my life at all, still did normal stuff like go to the grocery store this weekend.

Well the crazy thing, is my wife is cleared to go back to work on Wednesday, 5 days after her positive test. But the hospital we are giving birth at said if we get admitted within 10 days of that positive test, every single person coming in and out has to be in full PPE whole time, we are only allowed one singular visitor (me), and I am not allowed to leave the room the entire time until we are discharged. Am I crazy or does that make any sense at all comparing the two different situations? #science I guess...

First off, my wife and I are going to be welcoming child #2 into the world any day now, whenever baby brother is ready to come out. His big sister is beyond excited. Wife is almost 39 weeks now and is ready for him to come, I feel terrible as her ankles are about double her normal size.

So for anyone who lives in Illinois, specifically north suburbs of Chicago, you all know we had a crazy amount of rain basically all of April and then all of a sudden we went from 50s to 80s and everything is blooming and growing like crazy.

About 2 weeks, we all started dealing with what I feel are normal allergy season conditions... stuffed up, congestion, sneezing, the normal stuff this time of year. My wife takes a few tests then around 5th/6th, both negative.

Well it went kind of away, then last Wednesday and Thursday my wife got to the point where nothing was draining, was coughing a bunch, couldn't barely sleep on top of being 38 weeks pregnant. Well she took another test 12th, it was positive. She has been coughing up a lung all weekend, today is started getting a little better but zero fever whole time. I was home with her all weekend with our daughter, we seem to both be fine. I have been a little stuffed here and there, a tiny tickle in the throat if anything, but to be expected this time of the year.

My wife has been boosted at least once, and has to wear a mask always at work as a physical therapist. I got the vaccine back in April 2021, but nothing since. In hindsight, wish I had not as what was being sold then was 90+% efficacy etc which was complete BS but I digress. I have yet to take one single test this whole time, and to be honest not planning on ever taking one. If that makes me a bad person, oh well but it is a matter of principal for me. I have not changed my life at all, still did normal stuff like go to the grocery store this weekend.

Well the crazy thing, is my wife is cleared to go back to work on Wednesday, 5 days after her positive test. But the hospital we are giving birth at said if we get admitted within 10 days of that positive test, every single person coming in and out has to be in full PPE whole time, we are only allowed one singular visitor (me), and I am not allowed to leave the room the entire time until we are discharged. Am I crazy or does that make any sense at all comparing the two different situations? #science I guess...

I hope you have a reasonable nurse and delivery doctor. Ours told us to take off the masks.

Older sister and younger brother is a great combo. My little guy turned 2 at the end of April and my baby girl turns 4 in a couple weeks. She’s a mini mommy, and they are best friends. Congratulations TRAF, really happy for you!

Reactions: TRAF113 and Pipedor

Best of luck! It's too bad you are in Illinois.......

A vaxxed and boosted daughter of mine recently had COVID. She liked me because I was the only one who would hug her. All others were fearful, LOL. I just had my A/B tested and I'm still blazing hot 4.5 months after COVID. The level is decreasing, but still bangin'.

From the little I have read about the racist, Buffalo murderer it appears he hated Trump, hated Fox, hated African-Americans, and was terrified of COVID. Apparently, he wore full body suits and still got it recently. So, based on his fear I will assume he IS a Democrat. Honestly, I think the New York State lockdown policies pushed this kid over the edge mentally and contributed to him acting on his racist instincts.

It's too bad the FBI was focused on raiding Project Veritas when this killer was apparently on everyone's radar. Once again, they were aware of this person and 10 innocent people still got killed.

Last edited:
Currently flying back from Minneapolis. My son just graduated from the Carlson School of Business. He had a double major of Finance and Marketing with a minor in Business Strategy. He was able to do all of that in 4 years with no summer school. I was so proud of him! He starts in supply chain for Target in July. That should be fascinating. PJ Fleck spoke at his graduation and really did a great job. I still wish JW would if hired him as opposed to Lovie. The only disappointment in the 48 hour visit to Gopherland was constant talk of Diversity and inclusion. I feel bad for the younger generations as they are constantly reminded of the minor differences we all have. My boy had a great time in college and made the most of the entire student experience. He was very complimentary of his professors. He held a job most of the way through for spending money. The last two years he worked as a TA for is professors and the Lexus VIP are for the Timberwolves. He interned last summer for Polaris. Life is good!

Last edited:
Currently flying back from Minneapolis. My son just graduated from the Carlson School of Business. He had a double major of Finance and Marketing with a minor in Business Strategy. He was able to do all of that in 4 years with no summer school. I was so proud of him! He starts in supply chain for Target in July. That should be fascinating. PJ Fleck spoke at his graduation and really did a great job. I still wish JW would if hired him as opposed to Lovie. The only disappointment in the 48 hour visit to Gopherland was constant talk of Diversity and inclusion. I feel bad for the younger generations as they are constantly reminded of the minor differences we all have. My boy had a great time in college and made the most of the entire student experience. He was very complimentary of his professors. He held a job most of the way through for spending money. The last two years he worked as a TA for is professors and the Lexus VIP are for the Timberwolves. He interned last summer for Polaris. Life is good!
281138108_169173305484336_1240201910826965328_n.jpg

A big congrats! That's awesome. Likewise I attended the ASU engineering graduation...it was all maroon and gold in the last college stadium that hosted a Super Bowl (last Cowboys title, too). My daughter is headed to La Jolla (Scripps Research) to get a doctorate in BME. College seems much tougher these days IMO.

ASU didn't have all of the woke crap that Minnesota had in theirs. The main speaker was Ambassador Barbara Barrett with zero politics.

Edit: I have no idea who the guy in the picture is, but he does stand out!

thumbnail-IMG-4302.jpg

I wonder if the Wok portion of the Dems that are counting on the SCOTUS leak to carry their entire failure to govern in 2022 have studied who wants what in respect to abortion ?

I noted a 2019 national Pew poll has 75 % FAVORING RESTRICTING abortions after the FIRST trimester !

This overwhelming percentage is almost EXACTLY the percentage TODAY in 2022 that believe the USA is heading downhill under Brandon and the poison of the Woks.

When he interned at Polaris, was he working in the supply chain over there?

I know some guys who know some guys over there.

Who'd you ask to get in the photo with you and your Son ?

ADVERTISEMENT