ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

One of your dumber posts which is saying something. You actually think any of these guys are afraid of going into combat and potentially losing their life for either of us? What an insult. You should wake up every day and thank God for these men and women.

Why are they being forced to take a vaccine that is "full of shit"? Project Veritas has struck again. Since you believe this vaccine to be perfect (thanks, Donald!), please tell me what the mid and long term consequences are for it. I'll wait.

Speaking of Pfizer. They have a drug called Chantix which has been CDC and FDA approved since May 2006. Four days ago, they recalled it because it causes cancer! That is 15 years and 3 months after FDA approval.

Hasn’t Veritas been caught manufacturing proof and creatively editing and splicing video ?

Joe and Milley left behind more Apache choppers than any other NATO coubtry.

So that's nice.

• Angry
Reactions: bung23
242233027_402459597909202_1460375385647806926_n.jpg

Difficult formula.
Trump built 40 miles of wall out of 1,200 miles of border 🤡

Last edited:
Yet another update. My kid still 100% fine.

2 other vaccinated kids that were on the bus that couldnt have gotten the virus have been out for the last week. They feel like crap and neither can taste or smell anything. Between the 2 of them, 9 negative tests...

A friends granddaughter out in Kalifornication went home sick last Friday. Before the school would allow her back she had to test negative for 3 consecutive days 🙄😡

Debatable. Also, how much of the useless existing wall did they reinforce or replace?

You must have accidentally missed my question to you yesterday. What do you think the current administration has done poorly?

Faster would be what have they done right ?

Hasn’t Veritas been caught manufacturing proof and creatively editing and splicing video ?

Nope, I think they have won every lawsuit. If they are manufacturing stuff, they should be sued big-time! Kind of like NBC with the exploding gas-tank or whatever it was.

Trump built 40 miles of wall out of 1,200 miles of border 🤡

Even when you have an argument, you use incorrect information. Why?

Per the right-wing BBC

It's 452 miles (727 km) in total, according to the latest US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) information (4 January 2021).
However, only 80 miles of new barriers have been built where there were none before - that includes 47 miles of primary wall, and 33 miles of secondary wall built to reinforce the initial barrier.

Now, 452 miles is almost 38 percent of the border with a new beautiful wall. Prior to Trump, they say there were 654 miles of fencing which means 54.5 percent of the border had a barrier of some sort (often really, really weak). So, Trump put up brand new wall along 15 percent of the wide open areas. The 'no-wall' areas certainly include the cliffs along the Big Bend in Texas where there is a natural barrier. Mind you, the Democrats fought homeland security every step of the way (denied funding, went to court, etc.).

Do you like the wide open border Stone?

Even when you have an argument, you use incorrect information. Why?

Per the right-wing BBC

It's 452 miles (727 km) in total, according to the latest US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) information (4 January 2021).
However, only 80 miles of new barriers have been built where there were none before - that includes 47 miles of primary wall, and 33 miles of secondary wall built to reinforce the initial barrier.

Now, 452 miles is almost 38 percent of the border with a new beautiful wall. Prior to Trump, they say there were 654 miles of fencing which means 54.5 percent of the border had a barrier of some sort (often really, really weak). So, Trump put up brand new wall along 15 percent of the wide open areas. The 'no-wall' areas certainly include the cliffs along the Big Bend in Texas where there is a natural barrier. Mind you, the Democrats fought homeland security every step of the way (denied funding, went to court, etc.).

Do you like the wide open border Stone?
Excuse me I said 40 miles and it was really 47 miles. I said 1,200 miles long it is 1,254. Damn better than any of you could do without looking it up. Cut the BS. LOL

Excuse me I said 40 miles and it was really 47 miles. I said 1,200 miles long it is 1,254. Damn better than any of you could do without looking it up. Cut the BS. LOL

80 miles of new wall where there was no wall per that article. Double what you said. I went with your 1200. No big deal on 1254. (Edit, the 33 is confusing and unclear.). It is either poorly written, misleading by CBP, or both. So, apologies!

plus, an additional 360 miles of replacement wall. I’ve seen walls and fencing that are no barrier at all on military bases - so, a Trump wall for these 360 miles is HUGE.

Also, you again avoided the question. Do you want open borders?

Last edited:
Does it matter one iota how many miles were built ?

If the gate is left open and unprotected ?

Too many areas where a physical barrier is not feasible. Why we have to greatly expand our surveillance tech with weapons capable hardware. A drone with only cams is not much of a deterrent

Damn…

Again, if you don’t nominate the worst President in history in 2024, and instead turn to someone like DeSantis, Republicans will march to victory. If you run Trump again, you’ll get mopped. As Hillary proved in 2016 and Trump did as well in 2020, a candidate that is absolutely hated by a large number of voters is doomed to fail.

Last edited:
80 miles of new wall where there was no wall per that article. Double what you said. I went with your 1200. No big deal on 1254. (Edit, the 33 is confusing and unclear.). It is either poorly written, misleading by CBP, or both. So, apologies!

plus, an additional 360 miles of replacement wall. I’ve seen walls and fencing that are no barrier at all on military bases - so, a Trump wall for these 360 miles is HUGE.

80 miles included wall that was not Border wall but that was in the rear if you read it again. So 47 miles on the Border. We won't get into the wall that has already fallen over in that storm a while back.

Damn…

Again, if you don’t nominate the worst President in history in 2024, and instead turn to someone like DeSantis, Republicans will march to victory. If you run Trump again, you’ll get mopped. As Hillary proved in 2016 and Trump did as well in 2020, a candidate that is absolutely hated by a large number of voters is doomed to fail.
fear-me-i-am-the-kraken.gif

Reactions: nthomp and Uncoach
I’m as republican as it gets but I’m tired of hearing about stolen elections and shit. Move on. Some Repubs are starting to sound like the craziest of libs.

“I demand a ree-ree-recount.”

Damn, I apologize, TJFLECK was right I AM SHOCKED by the results of the Maricopa fraudit. When are you going to stop getting your info from RW media? By believing its lies, you look like idiots.

You best wait until 1 PM PST before spiking the football :)

80 miles included wall that was not Border wall but that was in the rear if you read it again. So 47 miles on the Border. We won't get into the wall that has already fallen over in that storm a while back.

It is now safe to assume you WANT open borders since you have avoided the question twice! Hey Stone, what has Biden done as president that is a positive for America?

Damn…

Welcome back 'Homp! You ready to go to Carmine's with me today to protest?

It is now safe to assume you WANT open borders since you have avoided the question twice! Hey Stone, what has Biden done as president that is a positive for America?

I will give a broad answer-He is not a grifter incompetent called Trump, that appointed the biggest group of incompetent advisors.

I will give a broad answer-He is not a grifter incompetent called Trump, that appointed the biggest group of incompetent advisors.

Yes, we all know. Just a squeaky clean family man running the country. That's what we are supposed to believe.

Thank you. So you don't like anything Joe is doing, but you love what you believe he is not. Got it.

Asking for a list of things he has done well, might be better than asking for a list of things he doesn’t like. Should be a short list.

Here is the sales description of the smartest man Joe Biden knows on this planet:

He is alcoholic, drug addict – kicked [out] of U.S. Army for cocaine, chasing low-class hookers, constantly needs money-liquidity problems and many more headaches,”

What a list!

This email describes exactly what you hate! You hate the Biden's and don't even know it. They are selling access and selling out the United States of America. "10 percent for the Big Guy". As corrupt as they come. Trump has been charged (by Democrats) with plenty, investigated for years, yet nothing. Clean as a whistle.

Here is the sales description of the smartest man Joe Biden knows on this planet:

He is alcoholic, drug addict – kicked [out] of U.S. Army for cocaine, chasing low-class hookers, constantly needs money-liquidity problems and many more headaches,”

What a list!

This email describes exactly what you hate! You hate the Biden's and don't even know it. They are selling access and selling out the United States of America. "10 percent for the Big Guy". As corrupt as they come. Trump has been charged (by Democrats) with plenty, investigated for years, yet nothing. Clean as a whistle.

You guys trying to deflect from the news that the BIG LIE was just that and you were suckers for it?

Are you sure? 😁😁😁

The Big LIE will be exposed in a few hours.

That is your problem, listening to those clowns. Cyber Ninjas couldn't find fake ballots after looking for bamboo and under black lights for 7 months, but people whose only qualification is that they have access to the internet have determined the fake ballots did exist. Coincidentally, just enough to swing the election to Trump. GTFOH

Reactions: nthomp

What a list!

Fake news: Hunter was NOT kicked out of the US Army, It WAS the US NAVY, for cocaine abuse.

Russia ? Who got the millions of dollar check , from the wife of the ex-Mayor of Moscow ?

OK, you did it. I read the attached article by Vinay Prasad yesterday and thought it was one of the best I've read, not necessary the best written, but the thinking behind it. His point is that everyone, yes everyone, is going to be exposed to covid over the next few years as we enter the endemic and the question he asks is what do you want to do to prepare for that. In the attached article he is pro vaccine.

In your twitter he is anti-booster, at least at the moment so maybe he is one of those principled guys who defends the process and thinks they need more data before this booster adventure. Regardless, the attached article is very good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT