ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

What did I miss, that caused the other threads to disappear?

I was wondering the same, everything looks to have been nuked.

I did not see anything bad, but I did not check anything overnight.

Bummer about the threads.
I have been flying multiple times a week and have not noticed any difference.

Epic thread is gone. It had the most views and wasn’t political. It’s bullshit, and I feel sorry that Chicago had once again fk’d something up.

Reactions: Uncoach
For anyone living in the SW burbs, hope you all are ok and safe…

Whooops!

Victoria Secrets hot new model is not very nice to the asian population:oops:
She is the prototype for ugly American. She is truly a disgusting person and the rest of the US Women’s team is pretty bad too. They are one US team that I hope loses every time out.

They are dominant on the field. Sadly, they have no class on the field either. They showed as much against Thailand when they scored yet again to make it 11-0 and went with a staged celebration.

in contrast, the classy Germans men team acted like they had been there before when they humiliated Brazil in Brazil. Once they went up 5-0, Germany stopped celebrating goals and also tried to stop scoring. They made it 7-0 due to the horrible effort by Brazil, but they scored and just walked back to midfield. No celebration at all and they didn’t want to rub it in.

Mind you, Brazil is a top 2 team in the world. Beating Thailand is like Phil Mickelson beating me in golf.

Class vs. Low-rent.

Last edited:
For anyone living in the SW burbs, hope you all are ok and safe…
In La Grange, we got the first Emergency Alert-Tornado Warning at 11:06 last night. Fortunately for us, the storm had peter'd out by the time it got here, we got heavy rains and a lot of lightning, but no high winds, and just a few tree limbs down this morning.

She is the prototype for ugly American. She is truly a disgusting person and the rest of the US Women’s team is pretty bad too. They are one US team that I hope loses every time out.

They are dominant on the field. Sadly, they have no class on the field either. They showed as much against Thailand when they scored yet again to make it 11-0 and went with a stage celebration.

in contrast, the classy Germans men team acted like they had been there before when they humiliated Brazil in Brazil. Once they went up 5-0, Germany stopped celebrating goals and also tried to stop scoring. They made it 7-0 due to the horrible effort by Brazil, but they scored and just walked back to midfield. No celebration at all and they didn’t want to rub it in.

Mind you, Brazil is a top 2 team in the world. Beating Thailand is like Phil Mickelson beating me in golf.

Class vs. Low-rent.
I love women's soccer, but the use of the US Team's access to the media to constantly complain about their compensation has been a major turnoff.

I love women's soccer, but the use of the US Team's access to the media to constantly complain about their compensation has been a major turnoff.

Honestly, they should just eliminate all men's and women's competitions and just have a single open competition.

• Sad
Reactions: ILisBest
201763754_340104367523339_5912185294848351692_n.jpg

Why do you support systemic racists like this thrice elected Democrat Senator and the BCF? Serious question.
Who said I did? It is systemic. Try to fill a Congress with people whom are not affected by it.

Who said I did? It is systemic. Try to fill a Congress with people whom are not affected by it.

Do you want this dirtbag from Rhode Island gone then? Should he immediately be forced to resign?

Seriously, Augusta National changed decades ago. Butler National in Oak Brook relinquished the Western Open to keep their old world ways. That was in the 90s.

Do you want this dirtbag from Rhode Island gone then? Should he immediately be forced to resign?

Seriously, Augusta National changed decades ago. Butler National in Oak Brook relinquished the Western Open to keep their old world ways. That was in the 90s.

If he wanted to make a difference, all he has to do is drop his membership. That’s too much to ask. Just another hypocrite in public office.

A Conservative’s Realization on Structural Racism​

A Conservative’s Realization on Structural Racism
June 21, 2021

Michael Gerson: “I grew up in a middle-class neighborhood of a middle-class suburb in a Midwestern city. I went to a middle-class high school, with middle-class friends, eating middle-class fried bologna sandwiches. And for most of my upbringing, this seemed not only normal but normative. I assumed this was a typical American childhood.”
“But none of this was neutral or normal. Systems had been carefully created to ensure I went to an all-White church, in an all-White neighborhood, while attending an all-White Christian school and shopping in all-White stores. I now realize I grew up in one of the most segregated cities in the United States.”
“Was this my fault? Not in the strictest sense. I didn’t create these systems. But I wish I had realized earlier that these systems had created me.”

A Conservative’s Realization on Structural Racism​

A Conservative’s Realization on Structural Racism
June 21, 2021

Michael Gerson: “I grew up in a middle-class neighborhood of a middle-class suburb in a Midwestern city. I went to a middle-class high school, with middle-class friends, eating middle-class fried bologna sandwiches. And for most of my upbringing, this seemed not only normal but normative. I assumed this was a typical American childhood.”
“But none of this was neutral or normal. Systems had been carefully created to ensure I went to an all-White church, in an all-White neighborhood, while attending an all-White Christian school and shopping in all-White stores. I now realize I grew up in one of the most segregated cities in the United States.”
“Was this my fault? Not in the strictest sense. I didn’t create these systems. But I wish I had realized earlier that these systems had created me.”

His parents set him up with that life. The US gives you a ton of choice about where to live, what religion to practice, etc. People have lost appreciation for those choices.

This drips with stupidity.

The left totally disregards statistical evidence, and believes op-eds and anecdotal stories. We saw it in liberal states that closed elementary schools for the majority of the last year.

I had a conversation with 2 friends from Springfield, IL recently. I shared the WSJ article that showed that Springfield was the only metro area in the country that saw home values decline over the last year. They told me it was wrong because they know some people who have sold their houses recently, and their values went up. Statistical, financial evidence exists that show values went down on average, but they wouldn't believe it. Fake news, they said. Pretty awesome coming from a couple of my most liberal friends.

This drips with stupidity.

Thomas Sowell lived it and knows the truth. Yes, this article is 17 years old. I'm still waiting for you to join me in condemning Democrat Systemic Racism. Old Sheldon WHITEhouse (DEMOCRAT) transferred his membership to his wife 4 years so that he could remain active in the no-minorities club. You were right about Systemic racism, Stone, it exists in the world of Democrats. You aren't serious about it at all since you support Demorats.

"The black family, which had survived centuries of slavery and discrimination, began rapidly disintegrating in the liberal welfare state that subsidized unwed pregnancy and changed welfare from an emergency rescue to a way of life."

Last edited:
I know you don’t believe in scientific derived information and will stick to anecdotes
No what is stupid is you and other posters blaming all of the world's problems on "lefties" "liberals" . Your stupid knee jerk reaction to everything. How easy it is for some who can't think to blame the "libruls".

No what is stupid is you and other posters blaming all of the world's problems on "lefties" "liberals" . Your stupid knee jerk reaction to everything. How easy it is for some who can't think to blame the "libruls".

DEFLECTION! The truth sucks Stone. Liberals are all about SYSTEMIC Racism and you need to stop voting for the racists.

As for the world's and US's problems, have you ever heard of RINOs? The R stands for Republican. They have caused plenty of problems. The Bush family wasn't great and if you look at the nation's debt, it is impossible to put all of the blame on Democrats. Those pesky Republicans talked a good game on debt reduction, but for many of them it was just plain talk (especially when they had total power). They spend money almost as well as Democrats.

As for recent Arizona senators, McCain and Flake were weasels (Mark Kelly is an ultra leftist, Chinese-owned, cheater). Sinema-D appears to have more character than those 3 combined and she was Code Pink. She still votes to the left, but I at least can respect her for the time being.

Reactions: dillon423
ADVERTISEMENT