ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Yikes….

Meanwhile, let’s boot out soldiers for not jabbing.
A friend of mine was a Pilot ( F-4's) for the NJ Air National Guard. The Guard was transitioning to Tanker's for the refueling missions over the Atlantic as the Air Force sent planes to the Middle East. He told me he would stay with the Guard (he was a Major) until they REQUIRED him to take a certain shot. (not Covid)
They did and he did. (retired)

He still flies as a Chief Pilot for FEDEX,

His Son is a Pilot, works private for a company that charters G-4.)

In the UK, excess deaths are 1,000 per week. To translate for@stoneaxe27 / Stone-brain - deaths per week are predictable. Currently in the UK, an extra 1,000 people per week are dying. (That is more than 'expected'). What will the UK government blame? They sure as hell won't blame the death jab which you and @JeffT818 want to force into everyone.

• Angry
Reactions: bung23

Yep, racism is indeed alive and well….
It’s ok if the racism is towards Whitey tho, so no biggie….

What a mind-warped moron…. Fire her immediately

What a mind-warped moron…. Fire her immediately

We are getting real close to the far left telling us that age, along with gender, is just a feeling.

Shockingly, her bio doesn’t say anything about having kids of her own. Childless lefties always think they know what is best for other peoples kids.

Last edited:
We are getting real close to the far left telling us that age, along with gender, is just a feeling.

Shockingly, her bio doesn’t say anything about having kids of her own. Childless lefties always think they know what is best for other peoples kids.
It’s so bizarre….I’ve noticed this a lot.

In the UK, excess deaths are 1,000 per week. To translate for@stoneaxe27 / Stone-brain - deaths per week are predictable. Currently in the UK, an extra 1,000 people per week are dying. (That is more than 'expected'). What will the UK government blame? They sure as hell won't blame the death jab which you and @JeffT818 want to force into everyone.

The actuary tables in the USA say the same old thing is ongoing in the US as we type.

Idiots like Stoney and Gio say it's not from an "emergency" vaccine, but because that actuaries are apt to make mathematical errors .

Reactions: tjfleck6

Lol
I've actually been on the "racist" highway that Pothole Pete called a "white supremacy " roadway entering New Orleans, I felt fine. Which Pothole Pete would call proof positive !

• Haha

Interesting Public Service Announcement
I must be a bad Parent, as I've always taught my Sons to THINK for themselves !

Jesus. Imagine 4 years ago news trying to brag gas is "only" $4.00 a gallon.

**** these morons.

I don’t remember them talking about people getting a couple hundred $ pay cut when they went up. CNN is just as bad as Fox News, maybe worse.

I don’t remember them talking about people getting a couple hundred $ pay cut when they went up. CNN is just as bad as Fox News, maybe worse.
I can remember the first gas embargo by OPEC when you were allowed $ 2.00 at a time. Of course, gas was 25 cents per gallon. And I lived 3 miles from my NJSP barracks.

Mary Anne just played Uber for Matt et al, to Newark Airport for vacation in the DR. She refilled in NJ at $ 3.85 a gallon with someone at the hose.

Anyone worrying about cattle mutilations or aliens from space or where Brial Seltzer will get another job ?

This is complete garbage and makes my blood boil.

• Angry
Reactions: ILisBest

“We will reject ads encouraging people not to vote or calling into question the legitimacy of the upcoming election,” the post said.

I‘m so sick of Zuckerturd censoring free speech. Hillary still contests the ‘16 election and doesn’t get censored. But don’t you dare question the legitimacy of the ‘20 election or the ‘22 midterms.

F the left

“We will reject ads encouraging people not to vote or calling into question the legitimacy of the upcoming election,” the post said.

I‘m so sick of Zuckerturd censoring free speech. Hillary still contests the ‘16 election and doesn’t get censored. But don’t you dare question the legitimacy of the ‘20 election or the ‘22 midterms.

F the left
Zuckerberg actively interfered in the Wisconsin election and a few other states…he funded ballot harvesting in nursing homes….

Zuckerberg actively interfered in the Wisconsin election and a few other states…he funded ballot harvesting in nursing homes….

There are several reasons Zuckerberg is upset. One, he has committed crimes and been caught. Two. Three, he has screwed up the company he is running. His stock price and his net worth have been cut in half and he is telling entitled employees to GTFO of Facebook.

Facebook is for the ‘old’ and people are wise to them. Not @stoneaxe27 of course. He thinks the country, Biden, and FB are doing great!

Last edited:
There are several reasons Zuckerberg is upset. One, he has committed crimes and been caught. Two. Three, he has screwed up the company he is running. His stock price and his net worth have been cut in half and he is telling entitled employees to GTFO of Facebook.

Facebook is for the ‘old’ and people are wise to them. Not @stoneaxe27 of course. He thinks the country, Biden, and FB are doing great!
Facebook drives our business (I need to find somebody to develop us a webpage at some point) so I really tread lightly what I say on there anymore..

Don't worry @stoneaxe27 , your brain is "fully developed" (I used the term 'brain' loosely here). Marijuana use only stunts brain development for those up to and around 25 years of age.

Yet another disastrous left-wing policy which will screw up this country, the NBA, and many of its youth. I've always maintained that 'legal' translates to 'safe'. But, no, this is untrue.

Yawn, the corrupt government of the USA gives another $3,000,000,000 to the corrupt government of Ukraine. The US is rapidly closing in on $100,000,000,000 to Ukraine thanks to the Bidens very deep corruption. You must be extremely proud of your vote @JeffT818 . I know you don't give a hoot about the future of the USA, but you voted for this. You also voted to give $10,000 in payouts to those who took on irresponsible college loans.

Still hoping your retirement is 'on track'. I know your derangement is solid.

Last edited:
Yawn, the corrupt government of the USA gives another $3,000,000,000 to the corrupt government of Ukraine. The US is rapidly closing in on $100,000,000,000 to Ukraine thanks to the Biden's very deep corruption. You must be extremely proud of your vote @JeffT818 . I know you don't give a hoot about the future of the USA, but you voted for this. You also voted to give $10,000 in payouts to those who took on irresponsible college loans.

Sure seems the govt doesn’t mind if Ukraine and Russia destroy each other. They just want credit for giving $ to cover it up.

Yawn, the corrupt government of the USA gives another $3,000,000,000 to the corrupt government of Ukraine. The US is rapidly closing in on $100,000,000,000 to Ukraine thanks to the Biden's very deep corruption. You must be extremely proud of your vote @JeffT818 . I know you don't give a hoot about the future of the USA, but you voted for this. You also voted to give $10,000 in payouts to those who took on irresponsible college loans.

Retirement is on track and hope to buy a property in Florida next year.

I have no issue with the US support of Ukraine. My mother's relatives lived under the oppression of the Soviet Union for many years and it was devastating. So I am good with it.

Don't like college loan forgiveness - really dumb idea.

Our family on Mary Anne's side has property/land in the Cape Coral region ( Ft Meyers) for sale. Nobody wants the heat that far South. Burbs of Jacksonville has better temps/humid.

Retirement is on track and hope to buy a property in Florida next year.

I have no issue with the US support of Ukraine. My mother's relatives lived under the oppression of the Soviet Union for many years and it was devastating. So I am good with it.

Don't like college loan forgiveness - really dumb idea.
We've given them 1/10th of a TRILLION dollars! Ukraine is a deeply corrupt country. Had you voted for Trump, there would be no invasion, hundreds of thousands of lives would have been saved, and $100B dollars not spent.

There are far better ways to be anti-Soviet Union than burning dollars. Reagan showed the way and Trump reinvigorated the military. His strength kept Putin in check unlike the weakness of Bush (Georgia), Obama (Crimea), and Biden (Ukraine).

The aid you support is being pocketed by the corrupt elite.

We agree on the college vote buying scheme.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT