ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

We spent a week's vacation on a rented oceanfront home on Kiawah Island, where Brandon and his business partner, Hunter have gone for their vacation. Away from his beach home in Delaware with it's new $ 400,000 fence.

Forget his using Camp David in the mountains to vacation in the cool.

Kiawah Island in South Carolina in August is HOT, HUMID, full of BUGS.

Mangia, mangia, bugs eat well.

Last edited:
Reactions: fleetline

“As for those 87,000 new IRS agents: You had better train hard. Real hard. Because although we patriots tell people, on this site and many others, to be peaceful and not do anything unlawful, we will defend our homes and our property against these kinds of violent attacks.”

You’re ***damned right......

Did DISH calls again # 4 Thur pm to Fri am (yes I am out already today) for the week 4 days straight huge % gains.
Fridays 3 closed out trades were up 51 % and 50 % and 11 % (got nervous on the third) on DISH August calls. 2 are still open from late PM Fri buys.

What a friggin joke…. These a-holes and their blithering mouthpieces in the media pushed all the misinformation while calling ideas to the contrary “conspiracy theories”. Once again, these “theories” are proven true. When will the morons on the left realize that their gig is up and they can’t survive on their lies??? Probably never. F the left.

🤣

Reactions: tjfleck6
No, but the author is setting himself up to be a victim.

Reactions: bung23

What a friggin joke…. These a-holes and their blithering mouthpieces in the media pushed all the misinformation while calling ideas to the contrary “conspiracy theories”. Once again, these “theories” are proven true. When will the morons on the left realize that their gig is up and they can’t survive on their lies??? Probably never. F the left.
It's amazing. Forgetting the Covid nonsense, I still have people in my FB feed defending the FBI raid on Trump. "They're finally going to get him." So no Russian collusion, all delusion. No real kidnapping of Gov Whitmer. That was an FBI plot. The Steele Dossier is totally discredited. Putin couldn't wait to get into Ukraine after Biden took office, but even though Putin laid low while Trump was President, somehow Trump is still an agent of Russia. Many of my acquaintences/old friends/former classmates are stuck in a zombie state of sheepdom.

Reactions: Pipedor and bung23
It's amazing. Forgetting the Covid nonsense, I still have people in my FB feed defending the FBI raid on Trump. "They're finally going to get him." So no Russian collusion, all delusion. No real kidnapping of Gov Whitmer. That was an FBI plot. The Steele Dossier is totally discredited. Putin couldn't wait to get into Ukraine after Biden took office, but even though Putin laid low while Trump was President, somehow Trump is still an agent of Russia. Many of my acquaintences/old friends/former classmates are stuck in a zombie state of sheepdom.
Don't forget years of investigation by NY AGs, "Jan 6", and two impeachment fiascos. Some psychology PhD candidate will have a helluva dissertation one day when people finally decide to look at this honestly. It's the damnedest think I've ever seen.

At least we know what @stoneaxe27 is thinking Thru your FB crowd. Old Stonedax was well into happy hour with plenty of MJ when Doug informed a BB player wouldn’t be choosing Illinois. Classic stondax read it and said it is great that the guy will choose Illinois. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
Don't forget years of investigation by NY AGs, "Jan 6", and two impeachment fiascos. Some psychology PhD candidate will have a helluva dissertation one day when people finally decide to look at this honestly. It's the damnedest think I've ever seen.
I didn’t forget. Too many things to type out. 😂

Inflation is racist too. Dems might care about it now.
No, Dems love and promote racism. It is in their DNA - see Mr. BLM Nick @nthomp and @stoneaxe27 ”Racist MAGA”.

The Dems proved yet again this week that they love inflation and hate America. They also shipped off another 5B to Ukraine. We are rapidly approaching 100B to Ukraine because Biden is under severe black mail threats and deep state secrets (bio labs in Ukraine) are being exposed.

Pythons are mostly active after dusk. So you can work on your tan in the day as you nap.

The 17 footer could be a $ 3 K score, with additional $ 2,500 for biggest snake caught.
To date 8/13 the largest python caught in 2022 has been 18 feet long and 105 pounds along a road,

• Wow
Reactions: bung23

It's amazing that my comments over 2 years ago about the so-called "accuracy" of the CDC, parsed from their own reports, caused a retired ER Doc on this site to call me a liar and ultimately resign from this site.

It's amazing that my comments over 2 years ago about the so-called "accuracy" of the CDC, parsed from their own reports, caused a retired ER Doc on this site to call me a liar and ultimately resign from this site.
I’m amazed how many people have lost their suspicion of government. Governments are never altruistic.

Reactions: bung23 and Pipedor
Gio was an entitled (thank to his donations to Illinois athletics), arrogant, #taskhuvud. Like the other "doctors" on this site at that time, they all took the drug company money or believed a corrupt, inept organization like the CDC.

To them, it is a miracle that I am alive having shunned the miracle vaccine. Frankly, I don't know a single COVID casualty for the 'worst pandemic' in 100 years. One would think most of us know several people who died.

I met a doctor in Houston on my trip and soon found out that she and her family are unvaxxed. She's a very bright woman who graduated UI in 3 years. She knows someone from the company that produced the COVID detection tests. Per that guy, the COVID detection test gave 40 percent false positives (when negative) and 40 percent false negatives (when positive). Since the normal tolerances are around 2 percent, this guy was SHOCKED when the government approved the tests. Just a total crap test for a fake pandemic. But that company made a fortune!

Gio was an entitled (thank to his donations to Illinois athletics), arrogant, #taskhuvud. Like the other "doctors" on this site at that time, they all took the drug company money or believed a corrupt, inept organization like the CDC.

To them, it is a miracle that I am alive having shunned the miracle vaccine. Frankly, I don't know a single COVID casualty for the 'worst pandemic' in 100 years. One would think most of us know several people who died.

I met a doctor in Houston on my trip and soon found out that she and her family are unvaxxed. She's a very bright woman who graduated UI in 3 years. She knows someone from the company that produced the COVID detection tests. Per that guy, the COVID detection test gave 40 percent false positives (when negative) and 40 percent false negatives (when positive). Since the normal tolerances are around 2 percent, this guy was SHOCKED when the government approved the tests. Just a total crap test for a fake pandemic. But that company made a fortune!
And by Act of Congress can't be sued !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT