ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Hey @stoneaxe27 . I know you ran away and are hiding like the fraud that you are....but, the fraud you voted for in 2018 has now been indicted. Imagine, you lecture everyone here about Ultra-MAGA while supporting a married man who was found passed out cheating on his wife with another man. Now, he has been charged with fraud.

It is really fitting that you still support this guy. If @nthomp 's mom moves his basement to Florida, he/she too would vote for Gillum - the future of the Democrat party.

It seems many people buy the lie of separation of church and state as meaning a total separation from supporting anything where money finds its way to a church-affiliated or religious group. At least that’s how you get the 3 Dem appointed justices discriminating against tuition being able to be applied to a religious HS. That is not was separation of church and state is. The Founding Fathers did not want the government supporting one particular religious sect on a national basis. This means state sponsored religion as the Presbyterians or Catholics (as an example) being the national church of choice pushed by the government. 6-3 decision on ideological lines.

@JeffT818 - Even with a wrecked economy and brain-damaged 'resident' - you stand by your vote. So, please, tell me what this word is Jeff.

Given the chance to revisit your 11/3/20 vote for Biden, you would do it all over again. Truly deranged.

It’s Trumps fault.

No it’s the oil companies fault.

Actually it’s Putins fault.

Now that I’ve thought about it, it’s the greedy gas station owners fault.

But the most important thing to remember when it comes to this administration…”It’s not my fault”.

It’s Trumps fault.

But the most important thing to remember when it comes to this administration…”It’s not my fault”.

@JeffT818 - your guy is awful blaming the gas station owners (mostly independents)! Anyone with more than a quarter brain (Biden voters don't qualify) KNOW that the gas station owners make their real money on the stuff inside the store. The gas is simply the lure and low margin for them.

@JeffT818 - your guy is awful blaming the gas station owners (mostly independents)! Anyone with more than a quarter brain (Biden voters don't qualify) KNOW that the gas station owners make their real money on the stuff inside the store. The gas is simply the lure and low margin for them.
College is too expensive because of the professors salary. Cut that down.

Hospitals are too expensive because of the doctors salaries. Cut that down.

Honestly, I think everyone should make the same, no matter the profession.

It’s Trumps fault.

These were "the adults back in charge". It would be hilarious to watch, if this was a movie. IRL this immature, ill-reasoned, indoctrinated, as opposed to educated Administration is a disaster.

This person is an idiot. The idea that Ginsburg and Scalia were great friends and Sotomayor appreciates Thomas so much is actually a great example for everyone to follow. It's why the court appointment is lifetime. An absolute shame Sotomayor and her comments did not get a bunch of positive news from liberal MSM. The hyper-partisanship is damaging the country.

Probably referring to abortion, gun rights, the environment, immigration and the HS coach that lost his job after leading prayers on the 50 yard line
There's the FIRST ONE !

Florida has a law that is reasonable.

No criminal convictions,
No mental conditions history.
Mandatory school on how to safely store/handle a pistol.

Once all 3 are done, can not be denied a CCDW permit.

OVER 1 Million successful permits issued to date .

Just imagine if you could test armed Police Officers for courage !

The richest man in Illinois is taking his 25B and company to Florida.

This guy says Chicago isn’t safe. He needs to talk to @stoneaxe27 who knows Chicago is safe from the friendly confines of his gated community in Naples, FL.

The Gated entrance to my 7 house community on Jupiter Island, which used to be Mrs. Payson's 6 acre estate when she owned the NY Met's that her Nephew burned down, was a pain in the neck to keep operational for deliveries and guests.

It's no picnic being responsible for a working gate !

• Haha
Reactions: bung23 and tjfleck6
There's TWO !

Roe overturned !

Despite the run on megaphones with fat women with purple hair screaming, it turns out that a Majority of Americans desire some restrictions on abortions in the 15 week area.

Rather than some decision AFTER a full term viable birth.

After today, all abortion loving liberals should move straight to the Northeast, West Coast, or Illinois. They can get some great deals on U-hauls (almost free!) since people who don't hate unborn babies are moving out of those states in large numbers.

Have modern birth control devices and drugs been made against the law or restricted from use ?

There's the FIRST ONE !

Florida has a law that is reasonable.

No criminal convictions,
No mental conditions history.
Mandatory school on how to safely store/handle a pistol.

Once all 3 are done, can not be denied a CCDW permit.

OVER 1 Million successful permits issued to date .

Just imagine if you could test armed Police Officers for courage !
I’d like to know what this “mental history” means. If it’s even some simple counseling, that could keep people from seeking help they need.

290302234_10222162375228000_3104248193804092660_n.jpg

Wow. A democratic US Senate candidate. Unbelievable.
Clearly this nasty, cheating, disgusting liberal has no business being a Senator.

• Wow
Reactions: Uncoach
Hey @stoneaxe27 and @nthomp - why do Democrats hate brown and black people so much? A lot of Democrats calling Justice Thomas the N word and Uncle Clarence over the weekend. For her part, Nancy showed why she loves abortion so much. At the swearing in for Mexican born Texas Representative Flores, Nancy pushed the child away from her. Truly a real grandmother figure - at least the racist Democrat kind.

Hey @stoneaxe27 and @nthomp - why do Democrats hate brown and black people so much? A lot of Democrats calling Justice Thomas the N word and Uncle Clarence over the weekend. For her part, Nancy showed why she loves abortion so much. At the swearing in for Mexican born Texas Representative Flores, Nancy pushed the child away from her. Truly a real grandmother figure - at least the racist Democrat kind.

She is a piece of Shi*

" For the Children, it's Always about the Children ", Nancy.

EXCEPT if they cut into a photo op with ME !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT