ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

I think most of these women will believe whatever the Democrat party tells them so they really aren't in play.

I don't know any woman who has had an abortion since it is none of my business. The only time the issue came up with wild ass liberals was a couple that needed in-vitro to get kids. They had twins and were adamant that they were not alive until they had been born. Pre-birth - just tissue cells - not life. I found that to be truly cold considering they paid big money to get pregnant. But, they are mentally ill in my opinion.

Those two clumps of cells graduate from high school this week.........
As I noted one of Mary Anne's friends from her RC high school borrowed money from us for an abortion done in a hospital in Hawaii. The abortion was a sucess, but the girl got some kind of post abortion infection and as a result became sterile for her life.

• Wow
Reactions: ILisBest
As I noted one of Mary Anne's friends from her RC high school borrowed money from us for an abortion done in a hospital in Hawaii. The abortion was a sucess, but the girl got some kind of post abortion infection and as a result became sterile for her life.

I hate to trust Wikipedia, but the abortion activists missed one. There was an interesting story about a drug dealing Australian Olympic medalist swimmer (Scotty Miller). Anyway, he was briefly married to a celebrity woman who died in 2014. Upon further review, she killed herself. This is one entry in Wikipedia.

"Charlotte expressed regrets about having an abortion.[7][8] She said her depression began from the time of the abortion."

Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
Anyone else pissed that these useless people in DC have now sent $53 Billion to Ukraine? 77 Days in and they have sent them ~$650M / day. It's Day 77 of the War and brain-dead Joe blames food shortages, gas prices, inflation on Putin and Ultra-MAGA! Just a total jack-ass.

Can't defend our border, can't drill our oil, can't get baby food, can't contain inflation, but we can print tons of dollars for a corrupt country like Ukraine. This should tick everyone off, but @stoneaxe27 thinks it is 100 percent fine as does the fraud who calls herself @nthomp

Last edited:
BigWill, you and I disagreed about a year ago on investment property in Florida. Well, I closed on a house there last August 26. I put about 60k into it(which doesn't buy much nowadays). I then rented it from December 1 through March 28 paying me about 40k. I agreed to sell it the last week of April for a little more than a 500k profit. The new buyer even agreed to close on August 27 so it is a long term capital gain. I will also be writing off 5 trips to Key West in the deal.

On a side note, I have thoroughly enjoyed the house and that island. If you like live music and drinks in a tropical area, I highly recommend. I just spent two weeks there mastering the best happy hours. Now my accountant is heading down for a month at my house. I was able to type him up all the "must do's" for his R&R.

Kudos to Desantis.

I lived in Florida BEFORE the current Governor took over protecting Florida residents and causing the amazing Increase in Florida dirt !

My home on Jupiter Island that I sold for around 700K, recently sold for 1.2 million.

But a home in Spring Lake NJ was my biggest non score, where an estate sale went for 38 K with cat urine smell and after new rugs and no more cats changed again for 1.3 million. ( Thanks BIL for your "advice")

Anyone else pissed that these useless people in DC have now sent $53 Billion to Ukraine? 77 Days in and they have sent them ~$650M / day. It's Day 77 of the War and brain-dead Joe blames food shortages, gas prices, inflation on Putin and Ultra-MAGA! Just a total jack-ass.

Can't defend our border, can't drill our oil, can't get baby food, can't contain inflation, but we can print tons of dollars for a corrupt country like Ukraine. This should tick everyone off, but @stoneaxe27 thinks it is 100 percent fine as does the fraud who calls herself @nthomp
I have no issue with helping Ukraine. I do have an issue with Brandon and his administration. For instance, they have the left concerned about Ukraine’s borders, but don’t give a crap about our own borders. They loathe their own fellow citizens.

Reactions: bung23
I have no issue with helping Ukraine. I do have an issue with Brandon and his administration. For instance, they have the left concerned about Ukraine’s borders, but don’t give a crap about our own borders. They loathe their own fellow citizens.

Well, you should be concerned about sending $700B a day to Ukraine. It’s an extremely corrupt cesspool and as the Dems told us in 2019, it is full of neo- nazis. In fact, Saint Zelensky got caught posting a picture of a Neo-Nazi on Victory Day Earlier this week.

War mongers like Dan Crenshaw have effectively called it a proxy war. I don’t think there is a ‘good’ side in this war. As you say, Nancy and Dems don’t give a rip about our border but are quick to send massive cash to Ukraine. Me thinks our corrupt DC types are getting massive kickbacks.

Basically, when Pelosi, Schumer, Obama, Clinton, and Soros are for something, you should ask yourself why that is a cause you should support. I think I disagree with those people 99 percent of the time as they don’t have America at the heart of their interests at all.

@rillaman - you say the Republican Party needs to moderate. But, the extremists whether these women choose to recognize it or not are the entire Democrat party (49 Senators out of 50 and Biden). Throw in California trying to codify the killing of newborns for at least 30 days AFTER birth and you have the full picture.
Whether these women believe in killing kids in the second and third trimester is irrelevant. The people they are voting for believe in killing kids in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and now 4th trimester.

Yet, these people were appalled at Arizona yesterday for executing a man who killed an ASU college senior in 1978.

Well, you should be concerned about sending $700B a day to Ukraine. It’s an extremely corrupt cesspool and as the Dems told us in 2019, it is full of neo- nazis. In fact, Saint Zelensky got caught posting a picture of a Neo-Nazi on Victory Day Earlier this week.

War mongers like Dan Crenshaw have effectively called it a proxy war. I don’t think there is a ‘good’ side in this war. As you say, Nancy and Dems don’t give a rip about our border but are quick to send massive cash to Ukraine. Me thinks our corrupt DC types are getting massive kickbacks.

Basically, when Pelosi, Schumer, Obama, Clinton, and Soros are for something, you should ask yourself why that is a cause you should support. I think I disagree with those people 99 percent of the time as they don’t have America at the heart of their interests at all.

I think it's more expensive for the future, if Russia is allowed to continue taking back former Soviet Union states.

I think it's more expensive for the future, if Russia is allowed to continue taking back former Soviet Union states.

I totally disagree. This plain and simple is a slush fund - see Biden, Hunter. What Soviet States do you think they are going to take back? There are old states in NATO which should be protected by NATO.

But, Europe isn't sending money to Ukraine. All of the R Senators and Reps who moan about out-of-control inflation have no problem sending $670B per day to Ukraine? It is all being printed.

280743364_5422291927795514_906653302983311225_n.jpg
@stoneaxe27

This is just the second killing of the Ukraine by the Russians in under a 100 years.
Stalin starved somewhere 4 to 5 Million in the 1930's by restricting travel from the Ukraine, those caught were sent to a gulag. Cannibalism was widely found.

Javelins in the 2015's instead of Obumma blankets would have been nice

I totally disagree. This plain and simple is a slush fund - see Biden, Hunter. What Soviet States do you think they are going to take back? There are old states in NATO which should be protected by NATO.

But, Europe isn't sending money to Ukraine. All of the R Senators and Reps who moan about out-of-control inflation have no problem sending $670B per day to Ukraine? It is all being printed.
You can disagree all you like, however, you would be wrong. Just saw a couple of Russian tanks taken out by some anti-tank weaponry from Poland. Europeans understand that Putin doesn’t need to get any closer to them than he already is. Nobody is sending Ukraine $670 billion daily. Nobody.

Buying Russian oil up to recently was funding the Russians invasion.

Outspending by a magnitude of almost 400 % for the invasion into what was part of the USSR and allowing anyone to invade our Southern border with impunity is ludicrous foreign " policy" !

The left’s position on the vaccine shows just how unprincipled they are with everything.

When Trump was President, many expressed hesitancy about getting it. Now that Biden is in office, those same people are thinking about when they can get their fifth shot. No questions asked.

You can disagree all you like, however, you would be wrong. Just saw a couple of Russian tanks taken out by some anti-tank weaponry from Poland. Europeans understand that Putin doesn’t need to get any closer to them than he already is. Nobody is sending Ukraine $670 billion daily. Nobody.
Do the math coach - 53B in 77 days to Ukraine works out to the USA printing $688B per DAY for Ukraine.

While you gush over some maybe true video (the vaunted Ghost of Ukraine was complete fantasy) ponder what is happening to the depleted US arsenal. The US has sent 1/3 of our arsenal to Ukraine. So, how do we defend ourselves?

Can you tell me with a straight face that Ukraine are good guys who don’t have a neo-Nazi battalion? You are with Soros and Obama - think twice.

Do the math coach - 53B in 77 days to Ukraine works out to the USA printing $688B per DAY for Ukraine.

I get your point, but doesn't that come out to $688M per day?

That hurt my soul just even looking at that number.

I get your point, but doesn't that come out to $688M per day?

That hurt my soul just even looking at that number.

Yeah, 53 Billion over 77 days is 688 Million dollars per day. Just wait until Zelensky says he needs more! He'll get it or he will release information on Joe, Hunter, and other deep state corruption in Ukraine. They've all used Ukraine as a piggy bank for their families! John Kerry's Kid, Hunter, etc.

So, starve American babies and print money for Ukraine. I read somewhere that $53B is more money than the US Fed Gov't spends on roads / infrastructure every year. This is disgusting.

ADVERTISEMENT