ADVERTISEMENT

Ten Questions For Brad........

Greg Ohlson

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2002
1.How realistic of a chance do you think we have of somehow getting Michael Foster to reclassify and choose Illinois? Also, are we a Final Four contender if this were to happen?

2.With Luke Goode already in the fold for 2021, which of the following would you choose if we could only add one to this class: Isaiah Barnes, Jordan Nesbitt, or Brandon Weston?

3.If we don't land Mac Etienne, which 2021 big do you feel we would have the best chance of landing?

4.Why no offer for 2022 St.Joe's Kyle Thomas (6-9 big man)??....I know he is the son of the late Daryl Thomas (Indiana) so does Illinois just feel they don't have a chance or does he not fit their system?

5.How is the recruitment going with A.J. Casey.....I have read that most insiders feel he, along with Max Christie, are the two best high school players in Illinois....do you agree?

6.I saw that Yorkville Christian junior-to-be Jaden Schutt had a game this year with 17 three-pointers (all of his 51 points) and has many mid-major offers but that high majors are getting very much involved. What is the interest from Illinois at the moment and what do you think our chances would be?

7.What is the latest on our recruitment of 2021 point guard Yerald Mieses??....I read that he's Dominican and has a great relationship with Antigua....explosive player who can shoot and we were his first offer......is he potentially our next commit or have things changed?

8.I read that we have offered 2022 point guards Rodney Rice, Mark Armstrong, and Jaquan Harris....why no offer for Simeon's Jaylen Drane or Fenwick's Troy Pettigrew??.....or did I miss something and they now have offers? Also, which of the two Chicago point guards would you rather have at the moment?

9.Is it me or does BBV (Verdonk) have potential to be a poor man's Kris Humphries....he has a sweet jump shot.....is strong enough to play inside.....am I wrong to think he could have a HUGE impact next year if healthy?

10.Who do you personally think will win the Big Ten?

Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.