ADVERTISEMENT

O.T. I was on the Jenny Jones show. For being a bully. Questions?

Illinoisman

Feb 3, 2006
Wisconsin
Thought I'd just copy/paste it for its own thread instead of in the coronavirus one.

I was on the Jenny Jones show once. Not even kidding. You think your teasing is tough? Well ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

Dad didn't care. Mom didn't care. Grandparents did not support it lol. But I actually turned the tables on ol' Jenny and started slamming talk shows. Though they edited a lot of that out. I was not a bully the kid and I were laughing half the time we were out there at this bizarre surreal situation while his mom boohooed how bad her life is.

My 18 year old cousin was my "adult" that went to Chicago with me. Couple friends drove up. Was flown up there and got a limo ride. Was a blast. Friends were hungover on the way home and crashed their mom's van though.

@cmore79 i thought you would find this interesting. @Archetype19 and @L.A. Chief you guys too.

I did get to speak to Jenny face to face before the show. Real nice lady but was a smartass in the show when I zinged her twice and, as above, edited said zings out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News