ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall favored over Purdue

Johnnypurdue

Jul 13, 2013
P:urdue is an 8 point underdog at Marshall lololoolololololololoolololololoolololo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a BS football team they are favored over one game Indiana State. lolololoolololololo What a poor football program!

They put guys in football uniforms and they think they look good and will perform. lolololoololololololololololoololololololoololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These misfits could not make any divisional one football program except PURDUE! They take anyone who wants to play. lololoolololololololololololololoololololololololololoolololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Total garbage in an empty stadium. The guys selling tickets on the outside will lose money! You can't sell a ticket for more then $10.00 a game! lolololoolololololololololololoololololololoololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The band is all worth seeing! lololoololololololoolololololololoolololololoolol What a junk program at Purdue! I am soooooooooooooo happy, I hope they FIRE that bone head coach! lolololoololololololoololololololool!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!

I have never paid for a ticket at illinois for more than 10 bucks. Jus' sayin'...

First (and last) time on this board. Glad to see they found a place for Johnnypurdue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT