It’s fine

kindjeffrey

Nov 30, 2006
We can just make another pretend championship banner that means nothing. 2021 GAVITT GAMES CHAMPS! Raise it with our homemade pretend 2021 BIG Championship banner. Or next to, if not too dusty, the 2005 Sweet 16 banner. Might have fallen down since so old. Can’t recall. I am ashamed to look at the few banners we have. Oh well. Love this university with all of my heart. Onward oranges.

bung23

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2005
Metro Detroit
Oh yeah, didn’t the Fighting Harghbums piss away a double digit lead to lil brother??? Hahahahaha! Go blue and yellow!
You still rockin those Fab-5 cheater banners too???

Reactions: Uncoach

ILisBest

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2007
We can just make another pretend championship banner that means nothing. 2021 GAVITT GAMES CHAMPS! Raise it with our homemade pretend 2021 BIG Championship banner. Or next to, if not too dusty, the 2005 Sweet 16 banner. Might have fallen down since so old. Can’t recall. I am ashamed to look at the few banners we have. Oh well. Love this university with all of my heart. Onward oranges.
Howard making Michigan proud. What a year!!??

• Haha
Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach

kindjeffrey

Nov 30, 2006
Howard making Michigan proud. What a year!!??
He is actually. They are in the Sweet 16 - AGAIN! Us? We are in the clown car heading to Sucksassville. We are a joke. I tried to tell you delusional Orange freaks, but none of you listen. Now you are all worse off. Underwood needs to be fired. He did ok, but he is nowhere near elite. He is a MAC level coach. Maybe Illinois Chicago.

ILisBest

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2007
He is actually. They are in the Sweet 16 - AGAIN! Us? We are in the clown car heading to Sucksassville. We are a joke. I tried to tell you delusional Orange freaks, but none of you listen. Now you are all worse off. Underwood needs to be fired. He did ok, but he is nowhere near elite. He is a MAC level coach. Maybe Illinois Chicago.
You are a giant beaver. Disappear when times are tough in little blue and only show your face when times are good.

It's ok, we all remember the giant beat down Underwood has laid on Michigan lately. You probably insult him because he has owned the shithole called Michigan. Do you live there?

• Love
Reactions: Uncoach

Latest posts