ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois please beat Northwestern Gobblers!

Johnnypurdue

Jul 13, 2013
Illinois, I am for you to beat the Purple Gobblers of Northwestern! You go to a Bowl game with a WIN! Sorry, Purdue beat you, but they are just a horrible team with a terrible coaching staff! The fans wanted Coach Hope out with a .500 record in the Big Ten and a Bowl game! That is how they understand good football. Now they can suffer with this token coach that has a 1-15 record in the Big Ten with another loss coming with Indiana! Only at PURDUE can you have a coaching job with that record. lololololololololololoolololololololololololoololololololololoololol!!!!!!!!!!!!! The AD signed him to a 6 or 7 year contract like he was an IMPACT COACH! lololololololoolololololoololololoololol Norhwestern I hate and I hope they lose all their games for ever! The Purple Gobblers should be beaten by ILLINOIS since Purdue put several key players out of action for the season. lolololololololololololoolollolololololololoololololololo GO ILLINOIS beat the PURPLE GOBBLERS, Chicago's Big Ten team lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololoololl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER LOSER!

ADVERTISEMENT