ADVERTISEMENT

Game 4: Illinois vs. Texas State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible call. I can't believe they didn't reverse the ejection after review.

We are losing 21-6 at home against Texas...................St. this may be the low point of the last 25 years. Of course there have been so many low points, it is hard to judge.

Duck guys, the wheels are off and flying towards us.

Over/under for the time of Thomas's press conference Monday?

Re: Horrible call*

Bad call, but Illinois is getting plastered by a cupcake. Absolutely dominated.

Just a joke of a program.

Originally posted by mattcoz:
How the hell can they call that targeting?
Because the Texas State player called for the flag, apparently.

That was insane, and the review official not only should have overturned it but also announced the official who threw the flag was being removed from the game.

Tim Beckman is the worst coach in college fball, I once again stand on that.

That call is going to wind up costing us a shot at a national championship...just watch.

the receivers facemask came down into the defenders shoulder pads...Thats targeting?

Is there any chance he is canned after this game? I don't think there's any chance. Get rid of all of them after the season. It will be another three years but maybe we win a few games.

I wonder if Beckman is regretting feeding the team all that lasagna and garlic bread prior to the game.

So glad I can't watch this game. Looks like my prediction of 4 wins might have been optimistic?

Finally showing some signs of life, couldn't afford to be down 15 at half with them getting the ball.

That's more like it. Now let's see if we can keep them out of the endzone for 1:14. As bad as it's been, getting to half down one score isn't insurmountable. Shouldn't be here to begin with, though.

Is Beckman the worst coach in our history?

Rank your top 3 worst coaches in illini history. I got:
Beckie
Tepper
Moeller

It might have been the snack during the lightning break, Maybe they will all take a crap at halftime and come out less shi"""y.

Re: Is Beckman the worst coach in our history?

Tepper at least could run one side of the ball the other two just wow bad.

Originally posted by STUMPWALSH:
Doug is there a crowd still there?
About half of what we started with.

Most of the students didn't come back.

Jim Valek might give Tepper some comptition....but...no.

You got the 3 Coaches.

And Beckman leads the list.

B1G over SEC Holy Cow IU wins, hold on

Don't remember Moeller. With Tepper they were dull and unimaginative on offense, but they looked like a football team. With TB, it too often looks like 11 kindergarteners running around at recess out there. makes you wonder what the heck they practice.

Stumo-

My heart says MSU

Biut my head says LSU..

Then again- Indiana is going to beat Mizzou!!

Flag on the play, one more shot for Miz

Good golly, we executed a screen. How weird is that? Too early to go for 2 (unless it's good) :)

Waste a timeout, line up illegally and probably too early to chase 2 points. Coaching savant.

Originally posted by anleva:
Waste a timeout, line up illegally and probably too early to chase 2 points. Coaching savant.
Too much criticism on two point calls, it's really an even money proposition.

Not enough criticism for a formation penalty off a TO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT