ADVERTISEMENT

Game 3: Illinois @ Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot let four guys get there that quick. Lunt looks dumb but o line screwed the pooch.

LOL...and to think I was considering heading to Champaign for a FB game for the first time in 5 years. Nahhhh.

How far we are from actual football relevance is hilarious. Washington is a decent team and we aren't even close. We need to stop scheduling good teams out of conference and try to get 4 wins and 2 in the Big Ten to make a bowl, it is our only hope.

the only good thing, is that there is a lot of time to turn this around............or completely tank. what's it gonna be?

I almost could say the baseball game is more exciting than watching Illinois implode but baseball is so Boring..... That I'll just call it a tie.

Doesn't sound good at all, was just hoping to show some ability on D even though the loss was booked.

Man I even bought the $49 package for next week and was gonna drive all the way out there. Oh well.

Wow reverse flea flicker, we are being clown showed. One of the worst quarters since, well, last year sometime.

we are so over-matched and out-classed in this game. We look like rank amateurs. Our lines are getting pushed around like a bunch of lightweights. This is not how I wanted to spend my Saturday afternoon.

My God this is depressing.

In all seriousness I have never seen such a mismatch of players, coaching, and confidence than I just witnessed in that 1st quarter. This program is in such bad shape I'm pretty confident we'd be fighting for last place in the MAC. It's really unbelievable how bad this program is...

I think they can score 80 against us if they want to.... Speed differential between their offense and our D is crazy.

Also not good when they can rush 4 and get the kind of pressure they are getting.

Going to be ugly.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Can we fire Beckman or at least Banks at a minimum now?

Banks has clearly been in over his head from day 1 at Illinois.

We just don't have enough football players to compete at the Power 5 level. It's men versus boys out there. 28-3

21-3 end of 1st quarter.
flush.r191677.gif

Reminds me of when I watched Nebraska run up a 55-0 score on us back in the 80's, or that horrible Penn State game in Champaign Zook's first year.

unwatchable.

Washington hired Sarkisian and Peterson......we hired..........well. You know. Coaching means so much in football. You can't whiff like we did when you make a hire.

The B1G must be pretty bad if we are expecting to win three in conference this year.

I'm not sure if I am happy or sad that I am not able to watch this trainwreck. #conflicted

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT