Burt Bielema

kindjeffrey

Nov 30, 2006
Your translation says you don’t know much about cholesterol.
Agreed. But, I know your BMI. I used to work at the BMI Guessing Station at the IL state fair. We used to do weight, but wanted to provide contestants with more useful health information. If you want your exact BMI it is 34.9%. You're welcome.

Uncoach

Dec 8, 2011
Agreed. But, I know your BMI. I used to work at the BMI Guessing Station at the IL state fair. We used to do weight, but wanted to provide contestants with more useful health information. If you want your exact BMI it is 34.9%. You're welcome.
You’re no Theresa Caputo.

Last edited:

BigWill

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2001
Jim Fixx, who started the entire jogging world, is dead, some times it's history. ( His Dad died early as well,)

Like Mickey Mantle said late in his life; " if I knew that I was going to live so long, I would have taken better care of myself."

Reactions: Uncoach

kindjeffrey

Nov 30, 2006
Jim Fixx, who started the entire jogging world, is dead, some times it's history. ( His Dad died early as well,)

Like Mickey Mantle said late in his life; " if I knew that I was going to live so long, I would have taken better care of myself."
Great point and right on topic.

BigWill

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2001
I felt bad at the wrestling meet in Pennsy, when a Mom approached me on what she should do with her Son, who was wrestling poorly at about 85 lbs and was entering hs this fall ?

I tried to be nice and tell her that wrestling was a great sport for smaller kids with the weight slots. Then she told me that she was 5' 4 " and her husband 5' 9", so reality looms !

So I stood up and told her that Mary Anne was the same height as her husband, and you couldn't make a silk purse out of a pig's ear. He's never going to be huge, but he can be a better wrestler.

Told her to send the kid to Jordan's wrestling camp in Ohio for better techniques.

Maddogs kid is going, the kids sleep on the gym floor and wrestle constantly.

GolfHacker1

Sep 22, 2014
Interesting. Much like Lake Geneva and Pompano Beach.

Wrestling produces linemen. But only in flyover country, of which Illinois is partially, not entirely.

Overpriced marginal food in Chicago everyone raves over, becuase they don't know any better. While making fun of pig farmers from Iowa who could easily buy and sell their net worth with a small dent in their checking account balances.

Bert, not Burt, is an Iowa guy. Wisconsin stole Iowa's football identity, and Bert, not Burt, will have some success with this at Illinois.

For now, and only for those that understand, Lovie did some decent things, and no one who truly understands football doesn't see this. If you don't see this, it's not that you aren't a fan, it's just that you have no clue what you're watching, or posting on a message board. You are probably a good employee, but that's probably where the path ends.

There is a lot to be learned from sleeping on gym floors, wrestling, Jim Fixx, Mom, Jordan, Ohio and misspelling the name Bert with Burt.

It's all connected, and it's all so obvious. Maybe not for those on the Epic political argument and insult thread, but it is what it is, not what you want it to be, and it is nothing more or less than what it is.

Real Estate Donny Chadima, who can cash a personal check in any bar in all 50 states talked about this a lot.

Bert, not Burt, should listen.

Reactions: CriticalObserver

Latest posts