3 NCAA Tourney wins in 15 years and now

kindjeffrey

Nov 30, 2006
We get clowned in the BIG Tourney with arguably the most talent. Is this what Underwood meant by “we are just getting started”? Started with what exactly? More heartbreak? More disappointment?

Uncoach

Dec 8, 2011
#3 Baylor got clowned by unranked Oklahoma. Texas loses to unranked TCU. #2 Arizona barely escapes. Stuff happens. At least we don’t have a coach who is such a sore loser, that he punches opposing coaches. Enjoy your own hell, MichiganfanJeffrey.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23 and uiguy

SAS929

Gold Member
Sep 1, 2016
We get clowned in the BIG Tourney with arguably the most talent. Is this what Underwood meant by “we are just getting started”? Started with what exactly? More heartbreak? More disappointment?
Question? What do we remember from last year? Losing to Loyola or winning Big Ten tournament?
Yesterdays loss means nothing!

cmore79

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2014
Question? What do we remember from last year? Losing to Loyola or winning Big Ten tournament?
He’s a Michigan fan and I don’t quite understand why people still engage with him.

Reactions: uiguy

kindjeffrey

Nov 30, 2006
He’s a Michigan fan and I don’t quite understand why people still engage with him.
Huh? I am a realist. We win nothing of significance yet we run around and run our mouths like we’re Duke. Michigan won 3 games in the Tournament last year without their leading scorer. We can’t even win one or two. Hell, took us 15 years to win 3. We’re a clown show. All we do is talk. I am tired of it. Apparently you aren’t. We don’t make the Sweet 16 this year, we should fire Underwood or no fans should go to games next year to force the AD to wake up and get us good.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23

bbbs6

Aug 16, 2002
Joliet, IL
Huh? I am a realist. We win nothing of significance yet we run around and run our mouths like we’re Duke. Michigan won 3 games in the Tournament last year without their leading scorer. We can’t even win one or two. Hell, took us 15 years to win 3. We’re a clown show. All we do is talk. I am tired of it. Apparently you aren’t. We don’t make the Sweet 16 this year, we should fire Underwood or no fans should go to games next year to force the AD to wake up and get us good.
You are a jackoff

• Haha
Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach

kindjeffrey

Nov 30, 2006
What? Makes no sense. I have been an Illinois fan for damn near 30 years. What I recall is a cheating scandal and 3 wins in the NCAA Tournament in 15 years. It’s pathetic. Who cares about the BIG Tournament title? Nobody with a brain. Also, we needed fricking Nebraska to beat UW to back door our way to a “co-title” and we have as much or more talent and experience then any team in the BIG. Either we are cursed or we just suck.

kindjeffrey

Nov 30, 2006
You are a jackoff
Did you graduate from Illinois? Do you donate money to the athletic program? No. You aren’t and you don’t. I do. I am sick of getting embarrassed in March. Pathetic. We lose all of the time when it matters. Loyola fricking clowned us. Second best program in our own damn state. Ridiculous. Surprising BIG doesn’t try to swap us with Loyola. Would bolster the BIG’s resume in March for sure.

Uncoach

Dec 8, 2011
I did this time because he’s stuck with Howard as a HC. I feel bad for him. He had to troll because he knows his team is awful.

Lakealthoff3351

Gold Member
Mar 16, 2021
Did you graduate from Illinois? Do you donate money to the athletic program? No. You aren’t and you don’t. I do. I am sick of getting embarrassed in March. Pathetic. We lose all of the time when it matters. Loyola fricking clowned us. Second best program in our own damn state. Ridiculous. Surprising BIG doesn’t try to swap us with Loyola. Would bolster the BIG’s resume in March for sure.
Enjoy the NIT Michigan !

Reactions: bbbs6

bbbs6

Aug 16, 2002
Joliet, IL
Stick your head up your ass where the sun don’t shine

• Haha

kindjeffrey

Nov 30, 2006
Enjoy the NIT Michigan !
Cute. Especially since I bleed Orange. Sorry I tell the truth. I know it hurts you. In the last 10 seasons when there was a post season, Illinois has 3 NCAA Tournament bids, missed the NCAA Tournament 4 fricking times all together and has 3 NIT bids winning absolutely nothing. Decade from hell. Michigan? In the last 10 seasons, they have 9 NCAA Tournament bids making 6 Sweet 16s, 4 Elite 8s and 2 Championship games/Final 4s and yet we run our arrogant mouths at them. It is why even MSU and OSU fans agree with UM fans (told that never happens) that we are an embarrassment as a fanbase. Plus, UM fans view football as sport #1. Thankfully we don’t. Another athletic debacle. We actually call ourselves a basketball school - and aren’t even very good at it. People like you are why it is an embarrassment to be an Illinois fan. Our program over the past 10 years has been a laughing stock. Bottom of the BIG and yet we run our mouths and think we are Duke. Thankfully I know Illinois fans who are realists and are demanding change. Like finding Sasquatch, but they’re out there. Keep thinking we’re a good program. Maybe you think the last 10 years have been “good basketball”. JFC. Rest of the BIG will thank you for it. Plus, UM has OSU and MSU as rivals and we have fricking NW. Jesus. Game many in the great state of Illinois don’t even care about. We are the most delusional fanbase in America. We don’t deserve success because we think failure is success - as long as it is clothed in orange. This is getting harder and harder, but Go Big Orange! Love my school, love my teams, love only some of our “fans” and let’s try not to embarrass our school, alums, Kevin Warren and the BIG in the tournament once again this year. Already crapped the bed in our first tournament try. If Underwood wastes this talent and experience you have to wonder if he knows WTF he is doing.

Last edited:

bbbs6

Aug 16, 2002
Joliet, IL
Cute. Especially since I bleed Orange. Sorry I tell the truth. I know it hurts you. In the last 10 seasons when there was a post season, Illinois has 3 NCAA Tournament bids, missed the NCAA Tournament 4 fricking times all together and has 3 NIT bids winning absolutely nothing. Decade from hell. Michigan? In the last 10 seasons, they have 9 NCAA Tournament bids making 6 Sweet 16s, 4 Elite 8s and 2 Championship games/Final 4s and yet we run our arrogant mouths at them. It is why even MSU and OSU fans agree with UM fans (told that never happens) that we are an embarrassment as a fanbase. Plus, UM fans view football as sport #1. Thankfully we don’t. Another athletic debacle. We actually call ourselves a basketball school - and aren’t even very good at it. People like you are why it is an embarrassment to be an Illinois fan. Our program over the past 10 years has been a laughing stock. Bottom of the BIG and yet we run our mouths and think we are Duke. Thankfully I know Illinois fans who are realists and are demanding change. Like finding Sasquatch, but they’re out there. Keep thinking we’re a good program. Maybe you think the last 10 years have been “good basketball”. JFC. Rest of the BIG will thank you for it. Plus, UM has OSU and MSU as rivals and we have fricking NW. Jesus. Game many in the great state of Illinois don’t even care about. We are the most delusional fanbase in America. We don’t deserve success because we think failure is success - as long as it is clothed in orange. This is getting harder and harder, but Go Big Orange! Love my school, love my teams, love only some of our “fans” and let’s try not to embarrass our school, alums, Kevin Warren and the BIG in the tournament once again this year. Already crapped the bed in our first tournament try. If Underwood wastes this talent and experience you have to wonder if he knows WTF he is doing.
Go see a shrink

bung23

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2005
Metro Detroit
Ahh yes..... unkindjeffrey is back at it! He’s so embarrassed by his unhinged, average-at-best head coach that he has to come here to troll us. Hey dipshit...if you’re such a big Illini fan, why are you only on the free board where anyone can come on and act like an idiot like you? Come to our pay site like the ”30 year fan” that you say you are.

Reactions: bbbs6

JeffT818

Dec 4, 2001
So you are a donor and own two houses but still can't scrape up 10 dollars to go on the actual basketball board. Doesn't add up.

• Haha
Reactions: bbbs6 and bung23

kindjeffrey

Nov 30, 2006
So you are a donor and own two houses but still can't scrape up 10 dollars to go on the actual basketball board. Doesn't add up.
Why would I pay to follow a bunch of loser programs? We win nothing. Do they cover golf? We seem to be at least competent at that. Don’t need to pay to have a bunch of articles telling me we suck and lost another big game. I have eyes.

Latest posts