ADVERTISEMENT

RB Kentrail Moran adds Louisville Offer...

Frankie Williams

Feb 12, 2013
..and is still a Michigan lean. From Josh Helmholdt:

Rivals250 class of 2016 running back Kentrail Moran increased his offer total to seven after a call with Louisville head coach Bobby Petrino on Sunday.

A native of O'Fallon, Ill., Moran is already familiar with Louisville because he visited them this past fall for a Thursday night game against Florida State.

"Petrino has a great, high-powered offense and he is doing some great things up there," Moran said. "I'm pretty excited for them in the future."

Moran expects to make a return visit to Louisville this off-season, but it likely will not be soon.

"Summertime, before I make my decision," Moran said. "We changed (decision timeframe) now. It's probably in October or November, but maybe before."

Besides Louisville, Moran holds offers from Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Northern Illinois and Syracuse.

"I would say Michigan is probably the team to beat right now," Moran said. "(Harbaugh's hire) kept them high on my list."

Next on Moran's recruiting calendar is a pair of junior days with Big Ten schools. He will travel to Illinois on Jan. 31 and to Indiana on Feb. 8.

Full Story

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News